Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,616 members, 7,851,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:18 PM

Buying And Selling Of Shares - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Buying And Selling Of Shares (977 Views)

Can I Trade Small Units Of Shares In NSE / Transfer Of Shares From Stockbroker To Stockbroker / Listing Of Shares On The NSE Should Be Voluntary - MTN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying And Selling Of Shares by justbazick: 9:30am On Dec 21, 2007
Hi guys,

Does anyone know the process involved in selling shares. i dont have a stock broker and dont plan to have one now and i need to sell some shares to a friend who has a stock broker.

Do i need to write an undertaking for share transfer or just give the buyer my share certificate.

thanks for your reply.
Re: Buying And Selling Of Shares by dafidixone(m): 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2007
Join our Investment club.

Call 08033979979 for detail. Our next meeting is on December 29 2007.
Re: Buying And Selling Of Shares by invisible2(m): 2:37pm On Dec 21, 2007
Just move into stock market tips for nigerians thread and you will be in the university of shares! Happy trading.
Re: Buying And Selling Of Shares by eruobodo: 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2007
Get your friend who has a stockbroker to get you transfer and account opening forms from his broker. get an account opened with his broker and sell the shares to him through his broker after it must have been verified.

Alternatively, contract me for a minimal agency fee, I would ensure you and your friend get accounts through my broker (for free and in a jiffy) so as to enable you sell to him with ease.

eruobodo@gmail.com
Re: Buying And Selling Of Shares by SegunTX(m): 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2007
Hello all,

Please does anyone have any information regarding AIM ASSET MGT, is it a good company in terms of investments
Re: Buying And Selling Of Shares by peribiz(m): 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2007
Hi All, now you can share all your stocks, commodities, futures, currencies, etc. ideas, expectations and knowledge with other investors at www.pectonline.com BE PART OF THE PECT PROJECT.

(1) (Reply)

Distributors Wanted / Binarytradebonus.com / Fellow Investors How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Challenges?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.