Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

I Need Help With Oracle 11g - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Help With Oracle 11g (2476 Views)

Be A Part Of Open Source Revolution With Oracle Training And Certification / Which One Has More Prospect? Web Application/ Dev Or Oracle 11g / Assistance Needed With Oracle 10g Xe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With Oracle 11g by akj26(m): 4:51pm On Aug 12, 2012
Pls I need advice on how to have strong foundation & sound carreer in Oracle DBA. I have started reading different materials on oracle 11g since the beginning of this year. I dont know if that is enough or I should go for a training to have practical knowlegde in Oracle before I write the exams.
Re: I Need Help With Oracle 11g by Nov1ce(m): 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2012
akj26: Pls I need advice on how to have strong foundation & sound carreer in Oracle DBA. I have started reading different materials on oracle 11g since the beginning of this year. I dont know if that is enough or I should go for a training to have practical knowlegde in Oracle before I write the exams.
You actually don't need to go for the training if you've truly been reading this long... All you need are:
1. Resource Materials (Books and their Slides)
2. Past Questions (Dumps)
3. The Oracle Setup for practicing on your PC.

I have all three, what don't you have?
Re: I Need Help With Oracle 11g by smittie39(m): 4:37am On Aug 13, 2012
I did my Oracle 10g programming some years back and I most say u really need to focus and just try to see reference cos Oracle is not what u will play wiv ,its not easy Ooooo
Re: I Need Help With Oracle 11g by akj26(m): 7:16am On Aug 13, 2012
smittie39: I did my Oracle 10g programming some years back and I most say u really need to focus and just try to see reference cos Oracle is not what u will play wiv ,its not easy Ooooo
When U did ur Oracle 10g, did U go to training centre or U just read relevant materials?
Re: I Need Help With Oracle 11g by akj26(m): 7:30am On Aug 13, 2012
Nov1ce:
You actually don't need to go for the training if you've truly been reading this long... All you need are:
1. Resource Materials (Books and their Slides)
2. Past Questions (Dumps)
3. The Oracle Setup for practicing on your PC.

I have all three, what don't you have?
Pls give me link to books & dump online?
I dont have a system I only read e-book I download.
Re: I Need Help With Oracle 11g by 9jaswagga(m): 9:49am On Aug 16, 2012
for Dumps Visit Pass4sure.com and you will get dumps for almost ant IT certification,albeit its a 100 dollars but you can download a demo test engine for the particular certification you wanna write but you must have jdk or jre installed on ur system,Pls Note the demo has about 30 questions and answers for the exams which aint enough. as for ebooks and slide call me on 08073090352, Philemon
Re: I Need Help With Oracle 11g by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 24, 2012
PLEASE! i need the ebook and the reference material and the oracle software it self. email emmanuelphilip47@gmail.com
Re: I Need Help With Oracle 11g by dljbd1(m): 5:22pm On Nov 29, 2012
Ur nt alone bro. Am currently undergoing d training. We r thru wt SQL Fundamentals, we've started Admin I. Av been on d trainin since early sept. Nd wil hopefully write d certs mid nxt year.
U cn download sm dumps @ www.examcollection.com bt u wil need VCE (virtual certificate exam) reader. U cn only gt demo vision free bt cn upgrade online wt I think $5 or so. We dy 2geda sha since we r kinda plying dsame road. All d best 2us.
Re: I Need Help With Oracle 11g by phestus(m): 4:18pm On Dec 10, 2012
dl_jbd: Ur nt alone bro. Am currently undergoing d training. We r thru wt SQL Fundamentals, we've started Admin I. Av been on d trainin since early sept. Nd wil hopefully write d certs mid nxt year.
U cn download sm dumps @ www.examcollection.com bt u wil need VCE (virtual certificate exam) reader. U cn only gt demo vision free bt cn upgrade online wt I think $5 or so. We dy 2geda sha since we r kinda plying dsame road. All d best 2us.
did my sql expert cert recently,still expecting the cert(which is beyond 4weeks,by the way,how long does it take to get the cert from oracle?)
preparing for oca(admin 1)
Re: I Need Help With Oracle 11g by phestus(m): 9:27pm On May 20, 2018
Evening everyone.
OP, did you eventually get those cert?

(1) (Reply)

I Must Learn Spring Boot / How To Program Arduino Uno / Please Help Me Solve This Problem In C++

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.