Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Assistance Needed With Oracle 10g Xe - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Assistance Needed With Oracle 10g Xe (1317 Views)

I Need Help With Oracle 11g / Gurus In D House,help Me On Ds Netbeans/oracle 10g Xe Db / Oracle 10g On Solaris Os (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Assistance Needed With Oracle 10g Xe by barlery: 11:19am On Jul 26, 2011
hi, pls i just recently installed oracle 10g express edition and i am finding it difficult to run sql commands there in, pls can some one with good experience with this version assist moi. thnx
Re: Assistance Needed With Oracle 10g Xe by naijaswag1: 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2011
if it is installed properly,you shouldn't have a problem running your sql.another thing is if you have fair knowledge of sql.are you learning oracle database administration with the xe or using it for development? which schema did you log in as? why no specify the errors that you are getting? depending on the the answer to the preceding questions,you can have useful suggestions.
Re: Assistance Needed With Oracle 10g Xe by barlery: 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2011
ok, i'm learning oracle db, and i just created a new schema, following the beginners guide, but the major problem is i cam access the contents of the application i created from the sql command prompt installed in the start menu,

(1) (Reply)

Final Year Projects / Java Setup / How Can I Build A School Forum? Pls I Need Help (assignment)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.