Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Women Deserve Respect! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Deserve Respect! (1641 Views)

Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! / All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] / 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Deserve Respect! by TheMadame(f): 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2012
Women deserve respect!
Why the average man refuses to respect women folk baffles me.
Women constitute more than half of the population of this country and we are mothers,sisters,aunties and daughters of you men that denigrate us with your anti-women threads on Nairaland.
Some women apart from their regular nine to five jobs also come home after a hard day at work and immediately go into the kitchen and start preparing meals for their families,and in between the cooking the woman has to take care of the children,help them with their home work if any,and maybe also clean up the household if she has no house maid!
After these chores,the same sister is expected to get into the bathroom and make herself sex/y and attractive for the returning husband and after serving him his food,is still expected to get into the mood to make love to her husband no matter how tired she is.Yes it is all part of the burden we must carry as mothers and women and wives.
I should not forget to add that this same woman is expected to be up the next morning and go through the same ritual and some one will come on line and say women are gold diggers and do not deserve half?
Please do not misunderstand me,I love being a woman and a mother,and I do enjoy cooking and taking care of my husband,children and my household,but all women are asking for from our darling men is a little respect for what we do,just the same way we respect our men folk for what they do!
Majority of women love their husbands/boyfriends and would not want to divorce or leave their relationships if they had their way,but a situation where you slave to keep the household intact and your husband/boyfriend goes from bar to bar picking up young girls young enough to be his daughters threatens the very foundations of the family as we know it.
Our men need to be more understanding and accommodating towards the women folk.We are the weaker vessels and your supporters,please treat us as such.Men I want to advise all you husbands and boyfriends out there to try and give your wives and girlfriends a treat once in a while.
Pet your women because they are your lovers and mothers of your children.
Once again enough of these denigrating threads.Say something nice about your women for once.The guilty parties on this forum know themselves!
Re: Women Deserve Respect! by wissezy: 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2012
Yeah! some deserve respect, but not all.
Re: Women Deserve Respect! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2012
Yeah! Women that are submissive and respectful to their men will get the respect they desire,while those who do not will get what they deserve.
Funny that women want to claim equality with men also want to be treated as a weaker se.x.
Women want to be treated as equals and at the same time want men to provide everything for them financially.
At times I wonder if women really know what they want.
Re: Women Deserve Respect! by Johndoe100(m): 3:31pm On Aug 13, 2012
This is the kind of thing men say before they loose their virginity. Also men who don't have regular access to kitty. Respect? Women? Hahahahahahahahha. grin grin
Re: Women Deserve Respect! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2012
Its because of our stupid patrirchical system.women who would ordinarily have been good gals are abused n takin advantage of and we wil turn arounmd and judge dem,later dis gals grow up to b saucy women and dis same men wil b complainin dat dia wives r rude

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ok A For A Father ... / Did I Made Mistake / "Must One Go For Deliverance Before And After Wedding?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.