Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! (64805 Views)

Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress / Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? / Girls Who Cohabited In The University (jwonder's Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:30am On Apr 12, 2015
I often wonder where Nigerian youths copied this nonsense from because even students in universities in America, Asia and Europe do not engage in this trashy act as we do over here!!! Yet, we still call them agents of immorality?

I just feel, deep within my heart, that girls who cohabit or cohabited in the university do not desrve any dime as bride price paid on them! They should just follow their would-be husband to his house, free of charge and continue where they stopped in school!

A girl cohabits with a guy for 4 to 5 years in school; this means the dude would bleep her through out those years (free of charge o!), she would perform wifely duties for him...cooking, cleaning, washing, providing emotional wifely support, etc (free of charge too o!). Now, what's still left in such a body? If she can bleep a dude for years without any dime paid on her, coupled with the numerous wifely duties, then what's the need of paying a dime on her as diary or bride price? If that bloke that bleeped her for years didn't pay a dime on her where families would meet, eat and drink and pray, why should I pay a dime on her head? Worse of it is that this dude enjoyed all what he enjoyed free of charge! Now, why should I be requested to pay for same? Common, that's not fair! What's sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander!!!

From Delsu to Lasu, from Uniben to OOU, from Uniport to Unical, from UniAbuja to Esut...it is the same story! Any girl who cohabits with a dude in school who has never paid a dime on her has lost her feminine value! She doesn't deserve anything paid on her!!!

451 Likes 59 Shares

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by takoi: 11:34am On Apr 12, 2015
There is no doubt that you are sex starved and that no girl will ever agree to visit talk less of cohabiting with you.
Rubbish!!!!

138 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Ewizard(m): 11:37am On Apr 12, 2015
grin

5 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Dyt(f): 11:37am On Apr 12, 2015
takoi:
There is no doubt that you are sex starved and that no girl will ever agree to visit talk less of cohabiting with you.
Rubbish!!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:39am On Apr 12, 2015
takoi:
Rubbish!!!!
Are u sure u still have those grey materials working in ur head?

257 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by SeverusSnape(m): 11:41am On Apr 12, 2015
OP, YOU'RE right. I agree with you.
And most of them won't get married to the said boyfriend, These set of girls are very sanctimonious too...They are the best set of church goers.
Rubbish!!!...

172 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by usmanspihn(m): 11:42am On Apr 12, 2015
Lol
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 12, 2015
Same they wil do to ur sisters, cos she's bn jumpin 4rm peter2james, fryingpan2pot etc.
Or if u dnt hav sisters, then to ur girl child/children

16 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:46am On Apr 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:
OP, YOU'RE right. I agree with you.
Thanks man. Some women are disgrace to womanhood! Many of them sat on the front row in church today with big Bibles!

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:48am On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:
Same they wil do to ur sisters, cos she's bn jumpin 4rm peter2james, fryingpan2pot etc.
Are u one of them? Jesus is calling you today wink

139 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 11:50am On Apr 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
I often wonder where Nigerian youths copied this nonsense from because even students in universities in America, Asia and Europe do not engage in this trashy act as we do over here!!! Yet, we still call them agents of immorality?

I just feel, deep within my heart, that girls who cohabit or cohabited in the university do not desrve any dime as bride price paid on them! They should just follow their would-be husband to his house, free of charge and continue where they stopped in school!

A girl cohabits with a guy for 4 to 5 years in school; this means the dude would bleep her through out those years (free of charge o!), she would perform wifely duties for him...cooking, cleaning, washing, providing emotional wifely support, etc (free of charge too o!). Now, what's still left in such a body? If she can bleep a dude for years without any dime paid on her, coupled with the numerous wifely duties, then what's the need of paying a dime on her as diary or bride price? If that bloke that bleeped her for years didn't pay a dime on her where families would meet, eat and drink and pray, why should I pay a dime on her head? Worse of it is that this dude enjoyed all what he enjoyed free of charge! Now, why should I be requested to pay for same? Common, that's not fair! What's sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander!!!

From Delsu to Lasu, from Uniben to OOU, from Uniport to Unical, from UniAbuja to Esut...it is the same story! Any girl who cohabits with a dude in school who has never paid a dime on her has lost her feminine value! She doesn't deserve anything paid on her!!!
100000000000 Likes

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:51am On Apr 12, 2015
usmanspihn:
Lol
That's reality, man.
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 12, 2015
true talk @ op...
I think they got no value, most of them finally rush into marriage coded and finally crash it down.

kaî!! imagine when you get kids and one man that fyiok the Mother in the past school days comes out boastfully (maybe to revenge broken heart) and starts giving the child gist on how she fyioks in her school days... ewww!!!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by takoi: 11:52am On Apr 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
Are u sure u still have those white materials working in ur head?

What right do you have to judge anybody? What's your business with any woman's bride price. My good guess is that you are gay and you will never ever have to pay anybody's bride price.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:53am On Apr 12, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

100000000000 Likes
God go bless u for the understanding cheesy

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
Are u one of them? Jesus is calling you today wink
Abeg shift

9 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by pretty050(f): 11:54am On Apr 12, 2015
Why should the woman take all the blame. They are both living a sin. "Wall mongers and adulterous (fornicators in this case)God will judge "

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by ShirelleBaby: 11:56am On Apr 12, 2015
cheesy
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:57am On Apr 12, 2015
shadowgwalker:
true talk @ op...
I think they got no value, most of them finally rush into marriage coded and finally crash it down.

kaî!! imagine when you get kids and one man that fyiok the Mother in the past school days comes out boastfully (maybe to revenge broken heart) and starts giving the child gist on how she fyioks in her school days... ewww!!!
It is a disgraceful act sister. I wonder how the would-be husband would feel when he finds out that amongst the guests, there's a dude that bleeped his wife for years and he is asked to pay dowry on her!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by swaggzo(m): 11:59am On Apr 12, 2015
WELL SAID RAPMONEY, WELL SAID.

BUT LIFE IS ALWAYS BETTER WHEN WE MIND OUR OWN BUSINESS.

WE WILL MAKE MORE PROFIT IF WE DO, INSTEAD OF POKING AROUND, INTO OTHER PEOPLE'S MATTERS.

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:59am On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

Abeg shift
Yeah, I have shifted...and from such disgraceful women!

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by swaggzo(m): 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
takoi:
Rubbish!!!!

TELL HIM MORE.

WE NEED TO DUMP THIS MENTALITY OF. . OUR LADIES LOSING VALUE WHEN THEY SLEEP WITH DIFFERENT GUYS.

WE MAKING THE GUYS KINGS AND THE LADIES.. LIKE SLAVES.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Rapmoney(m): 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
swaggzo:
WELL SAID RAPMONEY, WELL SAID.

BUT LIFE IS ALWAYS BETTER WHEN WE MIND OUR OWN BUSINESS.

WE WILL MAKE MORE PROFIT IF WE DO, INSTEAD OF POKING AROUND, INTO OTHER PEOPLE'S MATTERS.
Then shut down all the entire mass media for writing about people that are not their 'business'!!!

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
Yeah, I have shifted...and from such disgraceful women!
Keep shitfing till u fall into lagoon

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
shocked shocked Whaow! I'm glad to have found the defender of the 'masses'!
Are you their legal advisers? sad
Blebleswag:

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by swaggzo(m): 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
Thanks man. Some women are disgrace to womanhood! Many of them sat on the front row in church today with big Bibles!

DISGRACE TO WOMANHOOD?

IF YOU'VE EVER HAD A GIRL ALL YOUR LIFE, BEFORE MARRIAGE. .
YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO MANHOOD!! undecided

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Rapmoney(m): 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
swaggzo:

TELL HIM MORE.

WE NEED TO DUMP THIS MENTALITY OF. . OUR LADIES LOSING VALUE WHEN THEY SLEEP WITH DIFFERENT GUYS.

WE MAKING THE GUYS KINGS AND THE LADIES.. LIKE SLAVES.
...and they are gaining value, right?

4 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by swaggzo(m): 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

NO. HE HAS A LIFE JACKET lipsrsealed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
OGAofBOSS:
shocked shocked Whaow! I'm glad to have found the defender of the 'masses'!
Are you their legal advisers? sad
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
swaggzo:

NO. HE HAS A LIFE JACKET lipsrsealed
Lol
It wil fail him

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Rapmoney(m): 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

By their fruits... grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by swaggzo(m): 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
...and they are gaining value, right?

YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE POSTING SUCH A THING AT THIS STAGE OF YOUR LIFE.

POINT ME ONE OF YOUR FAM MEMBER OR SIBLING WHO'S A SAINT. . AND I POINT OUT 50 ANIMALS THAT ARE.

SOME LADIES COHABIT WITH THEIR GUY UNTIL THEY EVEN GET MARRIED.

ITS THEIR BUSINESS. NOBODY SHOULD BE BOTHERED WHERE ITS TAKING THEM TO AS LONG AS THEY ARE ADULTS AND ARE OLD ENOUGH TO DECIDE WHAT THEY WANT WITH THEIR LIVES!

47 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken! / Photos Of Hot Mother And Her Baby Got Instagram Users Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.