Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,011 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Will You Board A Dana Flight If It Has Adeboye, Ashimolowo And Bakare On Board? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will You Board A Dana Flight If It Has Adeboye, Ashimolowo And Bakare On Board? (571 Views)

7 Type Of People You Will Notice When You Board A Church Bus To Service / God Has Told Me Who Will Be President - Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo, KICC London / Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Board A Dana Flight If It Has Adeboye, Ashimolowo And Bakare On Board? by 4reigningqueen: 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2012
Remi Tinubu boarded a flight and met Pastors Adeboye, Ashimolowo and Bakare with their wives on board so she was happy and said "waoh! 3 men of God in the same plane with me,haaa ki n wa ma a sun falala
(that means am going to sleep on this flight like a baby).

Past. Adeboye- hmmmm(smiled)

Past. Ashimolowo- hmmmmmmm(also smiled)

Past. Tunde Bakare- haa, i pity you. If this plane crashes, i will escape but as for you,i don't know oooooooh!

Remi- haha, why is your own always different?

Past. Tunde Bakare- That's because am different...
So what would you do?
Re: Will You Board A Dana Flight If It Has Adeboye, Ashimolowo And Bakare On Board? by alienvirus: 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2012
I won't bother to board the plane cos nemesis may catch up with them in the plan. They will all account for the tithe they collect from member and over-extortion.
Re: Will You Board A Dana Flight If It Has Adeboye, Ashimolowo And Bakare On Board? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 12, 2012
Bakare is d reason d plane would crash
Re: Will You Board A Dana Flight If It Has Adeboye, Ashimolowo And Bakare On Board? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2012
I wont care because they are not God, all these penticostals and their mentality of worshiping their overseers. Let me tell you, an unknown person may even be holier than them and God may safe any situation because of that rather than being man of God

(1) (Reply)

God Is So Efficient!!!!!! / The Essence Of Messages Of Jesus / Powerful Argument To Bring Atheist To Spiritual Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.