Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

How To Cure Cheek (in Mouth) Wound - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Cure Cheek (in Mouth) Wound (1636 Views)

Woman Stabbed On The Cheek By Her Husband, Doctors Yet To Remove The Knife (pics / Blood Taste In Mouth... / How To Survive A Bullet Wound Until Ambulance Arrives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Cure Cheek (in Mouth) Wound by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2012
dear nairalanders. I discovered i have a slight pain in the right cheek just above the teeth in my mouth. The pain comes from a wound cheek, and everytime i try to swallow something it just bring about pains too. Pls what can i do to heal the wound in my mouth.
what is the remedy. And i dont know what really cause the wound.
Re: How To Cure Cheek (in Mouth) Wound by dominique(f): 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2012
have you tried gargling with warm saltwater+lime?
Re: How To Cure Cheek (in Mouth) Wound by Lagusta(m): 12:35am On Aug 13, 2012
dominique: have you tried gargling with warm saltwater+lime?

Yes, that may work... But I'll advise u go to a hospital, cos it could be anything: candidiasis, chancrum oris, oral mucositis, etc, which have different modes of treatment. So a doctor needs to examine that mouth!
Re: How To Cure Cheek (in Mouth) Wound by dominique(f): 1:20pm On Aug 13, 2012
Lagusta:

Yes, that may work... But I'll advise u go to a hospital, cos it could be anything: candidiasis, chancrum oris, oral mucositis, etc, which have different modes of treatment. So a doctor needs to examine that mouth!

these are serious symptomatic infections the Op would have mentioned if it were that serious. i felt it was just mouth sore since he only mentioned trouble with swallowing. you're right about having it properly examined tho.

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Is The Highest Consumer Of Marijuana In Africa / Cancer Patient Debbie Osarere Idiagbonya Last Moment Photos / Ubth Doctors Begin Indefinite Strike Action Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.