Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Pictures Of 2012 London Olympics-Closing Ceremony - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pictures Of 2012 London Olympics-Closing Ceremony (15996 Views)

AFCON 2013 Closing Ceremony / *~ A40 Voted Sports Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations! / Cristiano Ronaldo Voted 'Sexiest' Athlete Of 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of 2012 London Olympics-Closing Ceremony by pyyxxaro: 8:03am On Aug 13, 2012
Patsey: AM PROUD TO BE BRITISH (OF NIGERIAN ORIGIN)

YOUR PIKIN PAPA ? tongue undecided
Re: Pictures Of 2012 London Olympics-Closing Ceremony by Ninilowo(m): 8:09am On Aug 13, 2012
byne:
y are nigerians insulting their own father's land.. They have forgotten they are the chosen ones, the future of the country. If we all keep abusing this country what will our children say about the country? Though it's funny & Its a shame as well. Pls change ur mind set about this country.
Bless you.
Re: Pictures Of 2012 London Olympics-Closing Ceremony by olivia19(f): 8:10am On Aug 13, 2012
Humphreydis: .....where were u wen dey wr selecting athletes 4 d olympics..huh?...
. Are dey selecting it by merit or by connection? Answer me.
Re: Pictures Of 2012 London Olympics-Closing Ceremony by Sagamite(m): 8:25am On Aug 13, 2012
byne:
y are nigerians insulting their own father's land.. They have forgotten they are the chosen ones, the future of the country. If we all keep abusing this country what will our children say about the country? Though it's funny & Its a shame as well. Pls change ur mind set about this country.

How is stating the facts an insult?

You have been trained by useless rulers to not face facts and sweep things under the carpet and tolerate the rot?

stanlolo85: but still some of d bulbs are nt working, did,t you see them? Or ar u blind

Which bulbs were not working?

iragbijile:

Sagamite is not the future of Nigeria, not anywhere close. His best days are way behind him, and he is still in his late 20s. He was never in it anyways. grin

Cretin is this all you hard to say? Are you really that dumb? grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of 2012 London Olympics-Closing Ceremony by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 13, 2012
How sure am i that no one accepted Bribe At the Olympics undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pictures Of 2012 London Olympics-Closing Ceremony by juman(m): 9:40am On Aug 13, 2012
wellmax: [size=18pt]Team Nigeria was in London for #ONLYPICS [/size]

You baaaddd o o !!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 2012 London Olympics-Closing Ceremony by vickspider(f): 9:44am On Aug 13, 2012
wellmax: [size=18pt]Team Nigeria was in London for #ONLYPICS[/size]

LMAFAO......which kind pesin be dis oooo....see as i de laff for here...choi....brutality
Re: Pictures Of 2012 London Olympics-Closing Ceremony by Tgirl4real(f): 10:23am On Aug 13, 2012
Sagamite: Nigeria can never pull this off.

I was watching and thinking if this was Nigeria, some of the bulbs used for the light effects will not be working.

It will be a full mess made of lack of ingenuity, corruption, below-mediocre mentality and utter incompetence.

grin grin grin grin

Nufin is impossible.

@ Post,

I loved Spice girls performance. I was just hoping that they wont fall. grin
Re: Pictures Of 2012 London Olympics-Closing Ceremony by mikkymi1(m): 12:28pm On Aug 13, 2012
Sagamite: Nigeria can never pull this off.

I was watching and thinking if this was Nigeria, some of the bulbs used for the light effects will not be working.

It will be a full mess made of lack of ingenuity, corruption, below-mediocre mentality and utter incompetence.
guy u get mouth oo
Re: Pictures Of 2012 London Olympics-Closing Ceremony by Sagamite(m): 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2012
What did I say about below-mediocre mentality and utter incompetence?

https://www.nairaland.com/1016958/batman-launch-power-projects-nigeria

That is a journalist of a LEADING national newspaper.

And the Editor also allowed this.
Re: Pictures Of 2012 London Olympics-Closing Ceremony by Tgirl4real(f): 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2012
OMG! Sagamite, this is definitely not true. grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of 2012 London Olympics-Closing Ceremony by Sagamite(m): 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2012
Tgirl4real: OMG! Sagamite, this is definitely not true. grin grin grin

It is true.

My country keeps on churning out moorons and we put them in influential posts.

When we wanted to host All Africa Games, guess who our moronic leaders chose as leader of organising committee?

Amos Adamu!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2106040/Amos-Adamu-loses-appeal-year-FIFA-ban.html
Re: Pictures Of 2012 London Olympics-Closing Ceremony by pawa4ul: 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2012
To me, the Marathon medals winners looked like the real winners of the olympics as they were crowned before all spectators alike, during the closing ceremony
Re: Pictures Of 2012 London Olympics-Closing Ceremony by stunna2(m): 4:29pm On Aug 13, 2012
$tunna:
Applying for the chance to host The Olympics is like inviting the world over for a play and not getting it is same as , nope (from the world...we dont like you, dont trust you and most importantly we dont respect you people!

Sagamite:

How?

Why do people make moronic statements?

I just don't understand!

this is from you...Sagamite: Nigeria can never pull this off.

It's infuriating that the smartest nigerian in the room always thinks he can take on the rest of the world and the result is the mess you urself said you see in Nigeria hosting the games; but dude, really, how hard does one have to think to notice if what i quoted you as saying are true, then what i said must be true too... yet you can not connect the dots? ding dong

so, fool tell me what don't you understand about the w[b]orld disapproving[/b] of our ways and not trusting us or not respecting us and definately not awarding us the Olympics?? SMH at ur idiocy
Re: Pictures Of 2012 London Olympics-Closing Ceremony by Sagamite(m): 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2012
$tunna:

so, fool tell me what don't you understand about the w[b]orld disapproving[/b] of our ways and not trusting us or not respecting us and definately not awarding us the Olympics?? SMH at ur idiocy

You are a person!

Say "Yes, Sir".

You are a what? You are a person!

In your dumb head, because I said Nigeria is incompetent of hosting Olympics makes your moronic statement true.

You are a cretinous product of a failed education system.

So if London is chosen for Olympics over Paris, it is because the world does like Frnace, dont trust them and most importantly dont respect French people!

You are a born cretin! Foooooool.

These are the moorons maclatunji wants to defend?
Re: Pictures Of 2012 London Olympics-Closing Ceremony by mamagee3(f): 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2012
Pictures look really good!!!
Re: Pictures Of 2012 London Olympics-Closing Ceremony by joewizzy: 6:16am On Aug 14, 2012
if too say na nija them do am. BOKO HARAM for just seee avenue to carry out their jobs.quietly...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onuachu Scores Hatrick To Power Genk Past RFC Seraing / Aston Villa Sign Barkley From Chelsea On A Season-long Loan / US Open 2018: Serena Williams Beats Sister Venus To Reach Fourth Round

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.