Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

My Gf Stores Anoda Guys' Number With 'my Honey',what Shud I Do. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Gf Stores Anoda Guys' Number With 'my Honey',what Shud I Do. (723 Views)

Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours / HBD To 12 Inches As He Adds Anoda Inch / Shud I Quit Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Stores Anoda Guys' Number With 'my Honey',what Shud I Do. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2012
While going thru my gf's phone,i saw a number saved on her phone with 'my honey' i was happy at first,thot it was my number,bt unfortunately its anoda guy's number,i was so sad on seeing dat,bt when i checked my number on her phone it was stored with my name.And i went thru sum of her text,i saw her txt to d person she stored with my honey,d mesage was mainly love mesages to d person and d most annoyin thing is dat she never text me before.Pls nairalanders what should i do,should i break up with her.
Re: My Gf Stores Anoda Guys' Number With 'my Honey',what Shud I Do. by onatisi(m): 11:10pm On Aug 12, 2012
smash the phone and break the sim
Re: My Gf Stores Anoda Guys' Number With 'my Honey',what Shud I Do. by Acidosis(m): 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2012
No dont break up. . just relax and wait till she save your number with "mugu"
Re: My Gf Stores Anoda Guys' Number With 'my Honey',what Shud I Do. by wissezy: 5:35am On Aug 13, 2012
Is this a joke?
Re: My Gf Stores Anoda Guys' Number With 'my Honey',what Shud I Do. by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 13, 2012
@wissezy
Am nt joking,its a serious matter and i nid u guys opinion or advice nt abuse or insult.
Re: My Gf Stores Anoda Guys' Number With 'my Honey',what Shud I Do. by Derumania: 6:13am On Aug 13, 2012
How long have you been dating her?
Re: My Gf Stores Anoda Guys' Number With 'my Honey',what Shud I Do. by onatisi(m): 6:27am On Aug 13, 2012
ezex: @wissezy
Am nt joking,its a serious matter and i nid u guys opinion or advice nt abuse or insult.
this is a stright forwrd case nd if you are expecting a psycologist t tell u something comforting then u must be a kid or just plainly foolish,
yoou are dating a gir
she never sends u love text messages
she has another name she store ith my honey hich isnt yours
she sends him love messges
cant u just get it that it simply MEANS YOU ARE NOT HER HONEY AND THAT SHE HAS FOUND ANOTHER MAN SHE LOVES,better get urself together and get on with life and be successful instead of crying over a girl who considers u as a liability to her life ,she will be the happiest woman if u break up with her,
GO AND MAKE YOUR LIFE SUCCESSFUL
Re: My Gf Stores Anoda Guys' Number With 'my Honey',what Shud I Do. by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 13, 2012
Thanks,for al ur advice and opinion
Re: My Gf Stores Anoda Guys' Number With 'my Honey',what Shud I Do. by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 15, 2012
^^^ Bro, are you really this dumb in the real world or is this an online version of your Dumbness?? sad sad sad sad
Re: My Gf Stores Anoda Guys' Number With 'my Honey',what Shud I Do. by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 15, 2012
ezex: While going thru my gf's phone,i saw a number saved on her phone with 'my honey' i was happy at first,thot it was my number,bt unfortunately its anoda guy's number,i was so sad on seeing dat,bt when i checked my number on her phone it was stored with my name.And i went thru sum of her text,i saw her txt to d person she stored with my honey,d mesage was mainly love mesages to d person and d most annoyin thing is dat she never text me before.Pls nairalanders what should i do,should i break up with her.
Dance for her.
Re: My Gf Stores Anoda Guys' Number With 'my Honey',what Shud I Do. by 193: 10:25am On Aug 17, 2012
Nigerian girls and their endless wahala

(1) (Reply)

Lady For Relationship And Marraige Hook Up With Me On BBM And Whatsupp / Osogbo Ladies, Do You Want To Catch Fun With Big Men / Black Man In America Looking For Single African Female.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.