Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,514 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Giving Away Tickets To The UK Premiere Of Tango With Me - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Giving Away Tickets To The UK Premiere Of Tango With Me (673 Views)

Photos From The Premiere Of "Wives On Strike" / Desmond Elliot,Monalisa,Banky W,Others Stun At Movie Premiere Of 'Falling'(Pics) / Where Can I Watch "tango With Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Giving Away Tickets To The UK Premiere Of Tango With Me by oladee9: 11:32pm On Aug 12, 2012
It’s almost here. Probably the most anticipated UK release for a Nollywood film to date. Tango with me is set go on general release in UK cinemas on 24 August, but you could see it early, lucky you!!

Talking Drum Entertainment is giving away tickets. For your chance to be the envy of all your friends and rub shoulders with the stars, like the Talking Drum Entertainment facebook page and comment on the film, pictures etc and get your friends to like the page and join in.

(1) (Reply)

Fellas (t.v Series) / Outcast Of Big Brothel Africa: By Uzor Ngoladi / Super Eagles Star John Utaka To Feature In Nollywood Movie!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.