Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,401 members, 7,853,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Arsenal Vs Ac Milan: - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Vs Ac Milan: (929 Views)

Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. / Warri Wolves Vs AC Leopards: CAF Confedration Cup (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 / Kano Pillars Vs Ac Leopards (4 - 1) On 16th March 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Vs Ac Milan: by degbads(m): 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2007
ARSENAL Vs AC MILAN:
Fellow gunners, is this the end of the road
Re: Arsenal Vs Ac Milan: by vikiviko(m): 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2007
wow, what a match. Experienced vs the amateurs (no insult intended, just in the Champion LEAGUEl world). Milan are a great side as are arsenal but i just dont see Arsenal knocking Milan out of the Champion LEAGUE. Milan only have the Champions LEAGUEl to fight for, while Arsenal are in 3 other competitions (EPL, FA, Carling
Re: Arsenal Vs Ac Milan: by cecegorz(m): 5:08pm On Dec 21, 2007
We've undone Juve and Madrid on our way to the 2006 finals. Milan can't stand in d way, the boyz are eager for big challenges. where's the milanos
Bring them on!!! let's teach them new skills.

VIVA GUNNERS!!!
Re: Arsenal Vs Ac Milan: by galatico(m): 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2007
Uefa has delibrately sent Arsenal out of the Champions League cuz there is nothing Arsene Wneger can do about it his wards lack Experience, that is what Ac Milan has in abundance AND I bet you it would count against Wenger's Boys.
Re: Arsenal Vs Ac Milan: by lordimpaq(m): 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2007
there are no amateurs in the champions league,

every team is full of professionals.
Re: Arsenal Vs Ac Milan: by odada(m): 11:17pm On Jan 02, 2008
I cant wait,but Ac Milan rules cool cool wont forget what they did to MAN UTD my club last champions league season sad sad angry angry grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Ac Milan: by moyosore85: 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2008
nothing do us(gunners). if wenger knows how to do anything, it showing old players that they are really old! look at juve and madrid in 2006. im sure that it was after the arsenal- madrid match that zidane decided to retire after the world cup. milan know what they are up against. arsenal are no pushovers in the champs league. GUNNERS 4 LIFE!
Re: Arsenal Vs Ac Milan: by ituen(m): 6:28am On Jan 04, 2008
i'm sorry for the gunners.

When Kaka hold the ball, Wenger will be chewing his thumb.

For midfield play, arsenal gotta change thier style cos Pirlo and gatusso will surely cause problems.

And let arsenal not rely on the fact that Gilardino or Inzaghi upfront alone pose no threat. when milan attack, they do so in droves with the ball being played with just kaka and seedorf.

Adebayor will be clipped by the indispensable Nesta.

Arsenal only hope is to play a close-knit footbal in the midfield but be careful not to choke milan cos they'll choke the midfield too if they have to
Re: Arsenal Vs Ac Milan: by dipo2much(m): 3:59pm On Jan 11, 2008
NO OFFENCE INTENDED,BUT SOME PEOPLE JUST COME UP HERE AND SAY RUBBISH.
WHY WOULD YOU SAY AC-MILAN WILL SURELY BEAT ARSENAL? HAVE THEY NOT LOST MATCHES IN THE ITALIAN SERIE A? OR IS ARSENAL NOT MUCH BETTER THAN SOME TEAMS THAT BEAT THEM IN SERIE A?
MOREOVER IF,LILLE BEAT MANYOO,AND BENFICA BEAT MANYOO, AND ARSENAL SAW REAL MADRID AND JUVE OUT THEN I AM SURE IF MY BOYS 9GUNNERS) ARE IN GOOD SHAPE (THATS MY PRAYER),WE WILL CHASE AC MILAN OUT. WE WILL DRAW GOALLESS IN ITALY AND BEAT THEM IN ENGLAND.

GUNNERZ JO O.
Re: Arsenal Vs Ac Milan: by onavae(m): 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2008
guners ko, bombers ni.

sorry to say, arsenal spoilt everything for themselves when they failed to top their group even when they could easily have done so. now they have AC Milan to attend to. next year wen they come back, they will know better than to waste golden opportunities. arsenal and liverpool are out of the UCL. lets see what happens to man u and chelsea.
Re: Arsenal Vs Ac Milan: by babaife(m): 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2008
i wouldn't like to say this or that on this match. But i will react to some of the posts below.
onavae:

guners ko, bombers ni.

sorry to say, arsenal spoilt everything for themselves when they failed to top their group even when they could easily have done so. now they have AC Milan to attend to. next year when they come back, they will know better than to waste golden opportunities. arsenal and liverpool are out of the UCL. lets see what happens to man u and chelsea.

Truly we had the opportunity to go top, but we feared no foe, hence the decision to field young and inexperienced players in our last two matches of the UCL. tongue
Re: Arsenal Vs Ac Milan: by mytcollins: 11:28am On Jan 16, 2008
hello guys,it amazes me when i c pple analyze football wrongly,really its d oldies vs d young,experienced vs fairly experienced.i say dis because dis where d same group of young boys who played in d final against barca and have played many other challenging games.dis young boys put off juve,madrid,inter at san siro,i hope u guys have not 4gotten dat game.in terms of record,dont 4get dat arsenal has a good record against the italian side,they are stiff and old escpecially ac, and dis will be a time 2 expose dem even though they have recieve warnings frm their fellow colleagues at the seria league. i dont bet,i have a great disgust for it but this is a match i wouldnt mind 2 bet 4 dis.cos im very sure of a win home and away.d best of arsenal in dat match.man utd fans its time 2 revenge 4 u as brother concern.
Re: Arsenal Vs Ac Milan: by onavae(m): 11:37am On Jan 16, 2008
yeah, the same old stiff legs that the firly experienced bocca juniors, liverpool and man u could not stop last season abi? oya now february is just around the corner. when something is at stake, u will be a big fool to look foward to facing AC Milan. anything else, ok, but a serious challange like UCL, no hope for Arsenal. see, am a barca fan,not Milan, but i know that arsenal don go. let them go and do the right thing next yr, which is topping the table wen they have the chance, period.
Re: Arsenal Vs Ac Milan: by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 16, 2008
onavae:

yeah, the same old stiff legs that the firly experienced bocca juniors, liverpool and man u could not stop last season abi? oya now february is just around the corner. when something is at stake, u will be a big fool to look foward to facing AC Milan. anything else, ok, but a serious challange like UCL, no hope for Arsenal. see, am a barca fan,not Milan, but i know that arsenal don go. let them go and do the right thing next yr, which is topping the table when they have the chance, period.

Well said

(1) (Reply)

Siasia Dumps Mikel Obi / Fourfourtwo: Best 100 Players In The World / Nigeria Will Beat Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.