Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Warri Wolves Vs AC Leopards: CAF Confedration Cup (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Warri Wolves Vs AC Leopards: CAF Confedration Cup (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 (18178 Views)

Warri Wolves Vs Enyimba (2. - 1) On 12th July 2015 / NPFL: Warri Wolves Vs Heartland On Monday 27th April / Warri Wolves Vs MK Etanchéité lCAF Confederation Cup (2 - 1) On 18th Appril 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warri Wolves Vs AC Leopards: CAF Confedration Cup (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 by taiocol: 9:00am On Jun 06, 2015
Despite facing an uphill task to reach the group stage of the Caf Confederation Cup, the Seasiders have affirmed they would do the impossible against the visitors

Warri Wolves Media Manager, Moses Etu has said the Seasiders are battle ready against their Caf Confederation Cup playoff second leg tie against AC Leopards of Congo and are not deterred by the three goal deficit they have to cancel before scaling through to the group stage.

The last Nigerian club on the continent were humiliated 3-0 in Dolise three weeks ago and they would be the third Nigerian club to be beaten by the same team after Heartland (2012) and Kano Pillars (2013) but Warri Wolves must be at their best to stop that from happening.

Etu in an exclusive chat with Goal said that the Seasiders have been highly motivated for Saturday make or mar clash at the Warri City Stadium and that prompt release of funds by Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa for the match has made all to be turbo charged.

"We all know the magnitude of the assignment at hand. It is daunting but not surmountable," Etu told Goal.

"If they could score three goals in Congo there is nothing stopping us from getting even more goals in Warri. We are fired up for this and we have been well encouraged by the love and affection shown us by the Governor, Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa who promptly released the money earmarked for the prosecution of the match.

“We have gone far to be beaten at this stage after all what we have gone through since the commencement of the Caf Confederation Cup competition this year.

"We do not want our amiable governor to start his administration on a poor note and the players have been told the importance of winning the match well on Saturday," he concluded.

Warri Wolves are seeking a hundred percent home record this year after three successive home wins in the games played at the Warri City Stadium. They have also won two away matches in Burkina Faso and Democratic Republic of Congo in the preliminary and second round fixtures.

Meanwhile, Goal has reliably gathered that Delta State Deputy Governor, Kingsley Otuaro will be the leader of delegation ahead of the Saturday’s Caf Confederation Cup playoff second leg tie with AC Leopards as Warri Wolves seek to overturn a 3-0 loss in Dolise.

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4065/africa/2015/06/05/12440672/warri-wolves-ac-leopards-preview-seasiders-on-the-cusp-of
cc: Mukina2, seun, henerico1, crownprince102, groundnutoil Krasid et all
Re: Warri Wolves Vs AC Leopards: CAF Confedration Cup (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 by uduokirika1(m): 10:28am On Jun 06, 2015
taiocol:

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4065/africa/2015/06/05/12440672/warri-wolves-ac-leopards-preview-seasiders-on-the-cusp-of
cc: Mukina2, seun, henerico1, crownprince102, groundnutoil Krasid et all

Guy add flesh to dis build up na pics of wolves in training won't be bad na. Shey u dey warri what is d fan exPectation index? For today's match?
Re: Warri Wolves Vs AC Leopards: CAF Confedration Cup (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 by Krasid(m): 10:52am On Jun 06, 2015
Good luck to Warri wolves in their quest to overturn the 3-0 deficit suffered in the first leg.It will be an uphill task, but it is possible.It will be a shame if no Nigerian team qualifies for the group stage of any CAF club competition this season.
Re: Warri Wolves Vs AC Leopards: CAF Confedration Cup (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 by taiocol: 11:21am On Jun 06, 2015
Training section

Re: Warri Wolves Vs AC Leopards: CAF Confedration Cup (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 by uduokirika1(m): 11:26am On Jun 06, 2015
taiocol:
Training section

Nice one wish Wolves all the best. Make una full stadium ooooh shebi una say Warri no dey carry last, make una prove am today !

**prediction Warri Wolves 5:0 AC Leopards
Re: Warri Wolves Vs AC Leopards: CAF Confedration Cup (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 by taiocol: 11:30am On Jun 06, 2015
uduokirika1:

Guy add flesh to dis build up na pics of wolves in training won't be bad na. Shey u dey warri what is d fan exPectation index? For today's match?
Am in calabar.
Re: Warri Wolves Vs AC Leopards: CAF Confedration Cup (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 by taiocol: 11:31am On Jun 06, 2015
"We are lucky to have Dr Okowa at the helm of affairs in Delta State. Despite the state of affairs which we all know, he has approved fund for the match. Everybody knows that there is no money in the country but he has done that to show that he is equal to the task. We can only win this match for him and I know that Sports will not suffer under him." said the team's Media Manager, Etu Moses.
Re: Warri Wolves Vs AC Leopards: CAF Confedration Cup (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 by uduokirika1(m): 11:34am On Jun 06, 2015
taiocol:
Am in calabar.
ok

But who go come dey give us live update for here na?
Re: Warri Wolves Vs AC Leopards: CAF Confedration Cup (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 by taiocol: 11:34am On Jun 06, 2015
Home fans will be allowed to watch for free the CAF Confederation Cup play-off second-leg tie between Warri Wolves and AC Leopards of Congo at the Warri City Stadium today. Delta State government has promised not to sell any ticket for the clash.

The team’s media officer, Moses Etu, said the government and the management of the club have agreed to throw open the games for the fans to watch the continental encounter for free.
Re: Warri Wolves Vs AC Leopards: CAF Confedration Cup (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 by taiocol: 11:36am On Jun 06, 2015
uduokirika1:
ok
are you on whatsapp
Re: Warri Wolves Vs AC Leopards: CAF Confedration Cup (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 by taiocol: 11:49am On Jun 06, 2015
Fans Expectations and Good Wills
As a Nigerian I'm wishing @ Warri_Wolves _FC the best of luck as they file out against AC leopards

@ebikagboro

Area today na wa day Waffi no dey carry last,
Warri Wolves na our own, YES WE CAN

The NFF
@thenff

We wish @Warri_Wolves _FC the best of luck as they file out against AC leopards of Congo DR in a CAF Confed Cup return leg fixture today.

@oge_jenny

@warri_wolves_fc Early Goal ll be d key i wish our Nigeria team d best of luck Come On U Warri Wolves get d 4goals & qualify 2 d nxt stage

CAF: The biggest moment for us this evening,
Warri Wolves will host AC Leopards at D Warri Township Stadium. A "Blue" pack stadium expected

Endurance Ogbemudia
@Donfiazo

It has been a sunny day in Warri as the city is bubbling with many fans awaiting
@ Warri_Wolves _FC v AC Leopards encounter..I predict 5-0

@ReubenOgbonnaya

@Warri_Wolves_FC I wish you all the goals you need to qualify and good game this weekend. I believe in miracles
Re: Warri Wolves Vs AC Leopards: CAF Confedration Cup (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 by taiocol: 11:57am On Jun 06, 2015
Ajibel
Re: Warri Wolves Vs AC Leopards: CAF Confedration Cup (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 by donfiazo(m): 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
Taiocol

U put my tweet here but u nor quote me o.

It has been a sunny day in Warri as the city is bubbling with many fans awaiting
@Warri_Wolves_FC v AC Leopards encounter..I predict 5-0 grin

we will are preparing to be at the stadium soon...it will be a massive game
Re: Warri Wolves Vs AC Leopards: CAF Confedration Cup (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 by taiocol: 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
donfiazo:
Taiocol

U put my tweet here but u nor quote me o.

@Warri_Wolves_FC v AC Leopards encounter..I predict 5-0 grin

we will are preparing to be at the stadium soon...it will be a massive game
Modified

Will you be at the stadium
Re: Warri Wolves Vs AC Leopards: CAF Confedration Cup (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 by taiocol: 12:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
Mukina2,seun, Lalasticlala fp
Re: Warri Wolves Vs AC Leopards: CAF Confedration Cup (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 by aaamos(m): 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
OK
Re: Warri Wolves Vs AC Leopards: CAF Confedration Cup (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 by gmacnoms(m): 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
hw much b d gate fee, I wan begin watch local teams now. our local league is becomin interesting, I want to start goin to d stadium to support dem. Na hw much b d gate fee 4 2day match
Re: Warri Wolves Vs AC Leopards: CAF Confedration Cup (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 by Greataausim(m): 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
Les aves tisa Ligoligo MOWALO LEOPARD smiley
Re: Warri Wolves Vs AC Leopards: CAF Confedration Cup (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 by donfiazo(m): 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
taiocol:

Modified

Will you be at the stadium

Yes getting set to troupe in with my entourage all for the Wolves
Re: Warri Wolves Vs AC Leopards: CAF Confedration Cup (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 by donfiazo(m): 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
gmacnoms:
hw much b d gate fee, I wan begin watch local teams now. our local league is becomin interesting, I want to start goin to d stadium to support dem. Na hw much b d gate fee 4 2day match

Free entry just come wearing any blue Tshirt symbolizing the home colors of Warri Wolves....!
Re: Warri Wolves Vs AC Leopards: CAF Confedration Cup (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 by Fringes(m): 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
Would it be on LIVE TV? DSTV or Startimes?
Condition don makeI buy Startimes + in antenna join my DSTV now.
Abeg e no go good if both of them no show this match.
Re: Warri Wolves Vs AC Leopards: CAF Confedration Cup (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 by donfiazo(m): 1:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
Fringes:
Would it be on LIVE TV? DSTV or Startimes?

Condition don makeI buy Startimes + in antenna join my DSTV now.

Abeg e no go good if both of them no show this match.

Nor be live match oooo...none of them go show am
Re: Warri Wolves Vs AC Leopards: CAF Confedration Cup (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 by taiocol: 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
gmacnoms:
Today na free entry

1 Like

Re: Warri Wolves Vs AC Leopards: CAF Confedration Cup (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 by taiocol: 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
donfiazo:

Yes getting set to troupe in with my entourage all for the Wolves
You need to update us with pictures from outside to the inside
Re: Warri Wolves Vs AC Leopards: CAF Confedration Cup (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 by DrTee1(m): 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
donfiazo:

Nor be live match oooo...none of them go show am

It is terrible! I hope the NFF get to read this. I hope people like Bolaji Abdullahi, Cramjones, dayo23 and other connected APC bigwigs who frequent Nairaland get to read this.

Wolves are the last Nigerian team on the continent. They are playing a game they must win by a minimum of three goals yet it wouldn't be on Television

It is unconscionable!
Re: Warri Wolves Vs AC Leopards: CAF Confedration Cup (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
i dey warri buh i nr dey watch borin matches..... lipsrsealed

UCL LOADING........60% grin

MSN
Re: Warri Wolves Vs AC Leopards: CAF Confedration Cup (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 by donfiazo(m): 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
Team News
CAF Confederations Cup Playoff (2nd leg)
Warri Wolves v AC Leopards (Agg 0-3)
@Warri City Stadium, Warri Kickoff 4pm

Coach Paul Aigbogun, will be parading an attack minded side against the Congolese in the CAF Confederations Cup playoff 2nd leg, hoping to overturn the 0-3 lead the visitors currently have.

High flying Daniel Akpeyi will be in goal for the Seasiders, the defense line will be marshaled by Capt. Azubuike Egwuekwe and Semiu Liadi, ably assisted by Ojo Mine on the left and Kwambe Solomon running the rightside of the defense.

The midfield will be anchor by Onamado Goodluck with Okoyoh Micheal dictating the pace from the middle.

Making a return is mesmerizing Joseph Osadiaye to the attacking line up led by Salami and Etebo with Omofoman running the wings

Both midfielders Ichull Lordson and Egbeta Michael are suspended for card offense, Joseph Eyimofe also misses out due to injury sustained in training

Warri Wolves Starting XI
Akpeyi Daniel, Egwuekwe Azubuike, Semiu Liadi, Kwambe Solomon, Ojo Mine, Onamado Goodluck, Okoyoh Micheal, Joseph Osadiaye, Omofoman Freedom, Etebo Oghenekaro, Gbolahan Salami

Sub: Odah Okiemute, Akpojuvwewo Bright, Onyekachi Okafor, Dimgba Stanley, Ibenegbu Ikechukwu, Abu Azeez, Itoya Kelvin

Coach: Paul Aigbogun
Re: Warri Wolves Vs AC Leopards: CAF Confedration Cup (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 by taiocol: 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
Wolves 11

Courtsey of @Troll_NPFL

Re: Warri Wolves Vs AC Leopards: CAF Confedration Cup (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 by Blissbrain(m): 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
D game don start o

Re: Warri Wolves Vs AC Leopards: CAF Confedration Cup (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 by Blissbrain(m): 4:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
First free kick to Ac Leopard
Re: Warri Wolves Vs AC Leopards: CAF Confedration Cup (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 by Danycrusoe(m): 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
I Hate It When Our Club Sides Go To The Continent And Lose By Ridiculous Score Lines And Expect To Win By Larger Margin At Home. Imagine, u culdnt score away ova dia n kip d scoreline low, yet u wana score more dan dey did.
All our teams do dis, play awfully away nd hope to reverse d score line at home thinking dey ar playing an NPFL match which d ref myt officiate in dia favour, forgetn dat its a CAF competition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jurgen Klopp Demands Liverpool Replay Against Tottenham After VAR Error / Question:- Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer? / Illusionist Ilan Smith Predicted The World Cup Finals Score, Scorer And The Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.