Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Where Is Your Mind?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Is Your Mind?? (647 Views)

25 Strange And Crazy Deaths That Will Boggle Your Mind / Facts That Will Blow Your Mind / When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Your Mind?? by Emmy9ite(m): 8:27am On Aug 13, 2012
Greetings!!
This is one question that has been bothering me. I guess we have told people
-'Put it at the back of ur MIND'
-'Read in ur MIND'
Now guys,where is this mind in our body? Is it in the heart or in the brain?
#No insults please,if you know it,help me out. If u want to insult, please use the BACK button.
Thanks.
Re: Where Is Your Mind?? by Freiburger(m): 9:13am On Aug 13, 2012
It is the human consciousness that originates in the brain and is manifested especially in thought, perception, emotion, will, memory, and imagination.
Re: Where Is Your Mind?? by Emmy9ite(m): 10:11am On Aug 13, 2012
Freiburger: It the human consciousness that originates in the brain and is manifested especially in thought, perception, emotion, will, memory, and imagination.
is it in any way connected to the heart? When i hear people say 'cool ur mind' or 'ur mind is very strong' i always connect it to my heart!
Re: Where Is Your Mind?? by Freiburger(m): 10:14am On Aug 13, 2012
^^ people just use that, but the heart does not store any information, the brain does everything.
Re: Where Is Your Mind?? by Emmy9ite(m): 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2012
^^thanks bro! It means the mind is an invisible part of our body which arises from brain and works like the cerebrum right?
Re: Where Is Your Mind?? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:28pm On Aug 13, 2012
Freiburger: It is the human consciousness that originates in the brain and is manifested especially in thought, perception, emotion, will, memory, and imagination.

Emmy9ite: is it in any way connected to the heart? When i hear people say 'cool ur mind' or 'ur mind is very strong' i always connect it to my heart!

More like a strong willed person . . . your will power.
Re: Where Is Your Mind?? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2012
Emmy9ite: ^^thanks bro! It means the mind is an invisible part of our body which arises from brain and works like the cerebrum right?

Cerebrum ke? I don't know about that one o. Just stick to what Freiburger said.
Re: Where Is Your Mind?? by Emmy9ite(m): 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Cerebrum ke? I don't know about that one o. Just stick to what Freiburger said.
funny you. Ok thanks for your help
Re: Where Is Your Mind?? by pearlhapi(f): 3:19pm On Aug 13, 2012
@topik,my mind is at rest
Re: Where Is Your Mind?? by Emmy9ite(m): 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2012
pearl~hapi:
@topik,my mind is at rest
hehe....u are not serious cheesy

(1) (Reply)

National Newspaper Headlines(02-09-2012) / Why Is Nairaland Search Google Base? / What Will You Do In These Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.