Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,132 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Nigerian Usain Bolt(s) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Usain Bolt(s) (1122 Views)

Okagbare Beats Usain Bolt To Guinness World Record / Lightning Bolt Hit Vatican Not Once But TWICE Hours After Pope's Shock Resignati / What Happened To Bolt Browser?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Usain Bolt(s) by watchme(f): 10:48am On Aug 13, 2012
Am 100% sure that our own "Usain Bolt" is hawking gala along Airport road Lugbe.

No bi small ting o! As i d go inspection on 1 my Boss new Estate at Lugbe, i was hungry and needed sometin to hold myself; these two guys were at the other side of the road hawking, wen i shouted GALA!! U need to see the speed wey this two guys carry cross road, e remain small mak the other 1 fly enter tru window.
Re: Nigerian Usain Bolt(s) by DonaldGenes(m): 10:04am On Aug 24, 2012
watchme: Am 100% sure that our own "Usain Bolt" is hawking gala along Airport road Lugbe.

No bi small ting o! As i d go inspection on 1 my Boss new Estate at Lugbe, i was hungry and needed sometin to hold myself; these two guys were at the other side of the road hawking, wen i shouted GALA!! U need to see the speed wey this two guys carry cross road, e remain small mak the other 1 fly enter tru window.
hahahhahahaha
and how much qala you bouqht from each of them or you just bouqht from only one of them

(1) (Reply)

What Did You Do In Your Childhood? / A Top Nairaland Dj With (pic) + His Free Dj Mixtape / [SHOCKING] Why 21-year-old Man Set Himself Ablaze In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.