Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Atm: Automated Thiefing Machine Indeed. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Atm: Automated Thiefing Machine Indeed. (735 Views)

Automated Forex Grail Free EA Download For Forex Traders / ATMs: Automated Thieving Machines? / Interswitch ATM/Debit Card - The Answer To Online Fraud? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atm: Automated Thiefing Machine Indeed. by methodman(m): 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2007
Hello Fellow Nairalanders, angry angry angry
It is now that i believe that our banks are dubious, I went to Intercontinental PLC to day to withdraw the sum of N20,000, Could you believe that i got a message that i had withdrawn the said amount but (owo ko ja de).
Imagin, Nigerian Banking Sector (i wonder how come Intercontinental bank was rated one of the best banks in Nigeria), Hmmmmm, SAD Customer Bad Banking, angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Atm: Automated Thiefing Machine Indeed. by enolase(m): 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2007
U are even lucky.

Yesterday, a malfunctioning First Bank ATM machine trapped the ATM cards of hundreds of customers (including mine). I am yet to collect it (bottlenecks galore).

Or is it the uncompleted transfer of N50,000 to my account that passed through Interswitch platform(an online transfer) that is running into the fourth month, unresolved?

Worst of all is the rudeness with which the bank staff handle the complaints. Nauseating! angry angry angry
Re: Atm: Automated Thiefing Machine Indeed. by otokx(m): 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2007
You people have not seen anything yet.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Paypal Account / Starting A Medium Size Fmcg Retail Biz( Super Market) / Should You Still Be Working For An Employer At The Age Of 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.