Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Automated Forex Grail Free EA Download For Forex Traders - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Automated Forex Grail Free EA Download For Forex Traders (3552 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / The Forex Holy Grail Trading! / Download Free Forex Ea/robots Free With Successful Backtest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Automated Forex Grail Free EA Download For Forex Traders by Tassembly(m): 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
Automated forex grail free EA download

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:

Automated forex grail is fitted with a ‘real time optimizing engine’ that can adapt
when the market changes, this alone makes our system light years ahead of the
competition and the reason we are number 1 on the market today.
Q. What do I need to start using the Automated Grail Forex system?
A. You need a basic computer and internet connection to use the system all
information for setup is provided.

Q. What platform will the Automated Grail Forex system run on?
A. The system will run on any metatrader 4 platform, we provide full details and links
to the free downloads - there are no fees for using this software.

Q. Is this system fully automatic or does it require any human intervention?
A. The software is FULLY automatic and after the initial setup there is no human
intervention required, it can be left to run for weeks or months unattended if required.

Q. Can I run on a demo account before I risk my own money?
A. Yes of course, you can run on a demo account for as long as you like until you see
that it is making you consistent profits, then you can switch to a real account.

Q. How much money do I need to start trading?
A. You can start with as little as $100 with some brokers, although we recommend a
minimum starting amount of at least $250.

Q. Does the system use a stop loss?
A. Yes all trades use a stop loss, unlike some systems that let a bad trade run and run
in the hope that it will come back, the Automated Grail will stop out losing trades to
avoid big draw downs.

Q. Do you provide support?
A. Yes we provide full support both with setting up and implementation of the
system, money management issues, technical queries and general trading support.

Q. What pairs does the Automated Grail work with?
A. At the moment the only pair the system works with is Eur/Gpb.

Q. Do I have to pay for upgrades?
A. No all upgrades are free for life, they are sent periodically to existing customers
via email.

Q. Are there any monthly fees for your software?
A. No there are absolutely no monthly fees, this is strictly a one off purchase.

Q. Do I need to leave my computer on?
A. Yes your computer needs to be on for the system to trade, if you don’t like leaving
your computer on you can set up the system on a remote server.

download this EA here www.forextradetrendy..com
Re: Automated Forex Grail Free EA Download For Forex Traders by Tassembly(m): 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
Please kindly share your backtest result once you've set this Ea up
Re: Automated Forex Grail Free EA Download For Forex Traders by WinningEdge: 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
Start trading Forex with Mayzus Investment Company,a fully regulated forex broker and receive up to 80% bonus on any deposit with no daily limits.

To receive your 80% bonus, you need to have a live trading account with MAYZUS, either REALForex or MT5 Real trading account and deposit funds in it through the Client Cabinet.

visit the site below to make your review and open your trading account with MAYZUS:

https://secure.mayzus.com/go.php?cid=1&bid=28&uid=13421039962064

they accept naira MASTER/VISA card and you can also use OKPAY(https://www.okpay.com/?rbp=568043182) which is also smooth and faster.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get N5000 Everytime You Refer A Friend To United Bank For Africa (UBA) / How To Register for the Ongoing Eco-6-lumi: $100 Grant / Is Nigeria A Fertile Ground For Mobile Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.