Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Children Kidnapped,Chained, & Trained To Become Suicide Bombers - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Children Kidnapped,Chained, & Trained To Become Suicide Bombers (14260 Views)

In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) / Children Kidnapped And Kept In Chains. Taught How To Become Suicide Bombers / Children Kidnapped And Kept In Chains To Be Taught How To Become Suicide Bombers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children Kidnapped,Chained, & Trained To Become Suicide Bombers by sonyjacobs(m): 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2012
Al Qaeda is kidnapping young children in troubled Somalia and brainwashing them to launch future terrorist attacks, it has been claimed.

The 'terrorist schools' keep the children - some as young as seven - chained up to beds while they were taught an extreme version of Islam.
The youths, all under 10-years-old, were also taught about suicide bombings and told they would go to paradise if they killed themselves in 'martyrdom-operations'.
Pictures of the locked-up children were uncovered by terror investigator Neil Doyle after authorities carried out a raid on a school in Mogadishu.
The classes, being carried out at a Islamic Boarding School, were being taught by a member of the Al Qaeda inspired Somali terrorist group Al Shabaab.

The teacher claimed that the children were in chains because they missing classes. Most of the children's parents were unaware they were there.
The raid was one of a number of operations sanctioned by the government in recent months and led to the arrest of 200 people.

Mr Doyle, author of Terror Base UK and Terror Tracker, told the Sunday Mirror: 'The images suggest Al Shabaab has turned to slavery in order to produce a generation of child soldiers and suicide bombers.
Extreme teachings: The children were being taught an extreme version of Islam and told they would go to paradise if they carried out 'martyrdom-operations'

'The group has lost a lot of ground to government troops and it almost beggars belief that they have adopted widespread child abuse as a way of trying to engineer a comeback.
'They are following in the footsteps of other militants who target children, unfortunately, like the Afghan

Taliban who regularly poison students at girls' schools and shoot teachers.'
The latest revelation comes just days after Al Shabaab claimed responsibility for a remote-controlled bomb that killed at least eight Somali government troops when it hit their vehicle in Mogadishu.
Government troops and African Union peacekeepers say they have tightened security before a presidential election on August 20 when the transitional government will be dissolved.

A combined force including Kenyan, Burundian, Ethiopian and Djiboutian troops is planning an offensive on Kismayu, Somalia's second biggest city, and a hub for Al Shabaab, before then.
Al Shabaab has threatened more attacks as Somalia's three top government officials and a dozen other politicians campaign for the presidency.

Last week the government foiled two would-be suicide bombers who targeted a conference hall where delegates approved a draft constitution.
Sheikh Abdiasis Abu Musab, military spokesman for Al Shabaab, told Reuters: 'AMISOM and government forces will never sleep or relax. More explosions await them.'

The uncovering of the schools further underlines fears that Al Shabaab has its terrorist sights set on the UK after identical twin brothers were jailed last week for posing as charity collectors to raise thousands of pounds for terrorist organisations in Somalia.
Shabir and Shafiq Ali, 25, imitated legitimate fundraisers on street stalls collecting money for Palestinians and the world’s poor.
But the pair were in fact wiring money to their elder brother after he travelled to Somalia to join the Islamic insurgency.

They were caught out after counter terrorism police raided their home and discovered a digital recording of a phone conversation with him.
Sentencing them at the Old Bailey to three years in prison, Mr Justice Fulford said the men sent at least £3,000 to the Horn of Africa.
He said their brother was determined to sacrifice his life alongside others fighting to create an ‘Islamic Emirate of Somalia’

They were inspired by Al-Qaeda hate preacher Anwar Al-Awlaki, the mastermind behind a series of bomb attacks who was killed in a drone strike last year.
The judge added: ‘Both defendants worked to help somebody who was contributing to terrorist activities in a war-torn country in Africa.

‘The court must reflect the seriousness of offences of this kind in sentences given that they were intended to support terrorism.’
Somalia's increasingly reputation as a terrorist hub led to an international summit earlier this year when Foreign Secretary William Hague said the UK must increase its efforts to stop terrorism in Somalia.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2187374/Al-Qaedas-brutal-new-weapons-Children-kidnapped-kept-chains-taught-suicide-bombers.html

Re: Children Kidnapped,Chained, & Trained To Become Suicide Bombers by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2012
Yeah... Fantastic strategy. Capture them while they're young, brainwash their impressionable minds with the "72 virgin" theory and turn them into the terrorists of tomorrow. After all, there is need to continue the act of terrorism into the future since the current set are blowing themselves up. Keep the terrorist bloodline going, will ya?

How I despise these terrorists. angry
Re: Children Kidnapped,Chained, & Trained To Become Suicide Bombers by Acidosis(m): 11:19am On Aug 14, 2012
Islam is a demolic practise. . thats what Buhari and others are up to. . and the earlier the Muslims in the western part of the country recognise this, the better for all of us. .

whoever brought that religion to the west and south definitely was ignorant of the whole destructive plans and agenda.

6 Likes

Re: Children Kidnapped,Chained, & Trained To Become Suicide Bombers by Okijajuju1(m): 11:48am On Aug 14, 2012
WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW... shocked shocked shocked shocked

Sweet Mohammad?!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Is this what they do?!!! shocked shocked shocked

Now I understand why its difficult for even the United States to fully wipe terrorism out... WOW!! The leaders of these terrorist groups are indeed brilliant minds..
The best time to start grooming your loyal fighters is from the time they are kids.. Young minds, being moulded to think and reason one way. These children will become the most efficient killers. These fanatics have indeed crossed the line.. This is nothing short of Evil. Even Mohammed will be like WTF?!!!

Now I dont even know what to feel towards these terrorists anymore.. I cant hate any of these kids if tomorrow they strap on a bomb vest and kill a buncha people. The person only knows to think that way. The only thing fit for such a person is jail or death.

WOW!!

Islam! How does this translate into a religion of peace?!! HOW!!? How far will Allah and Mohammed go for this Jihad?!! Next is to open a baby factory where women are impreganted and the kids trained as fighters from 1 month old.. Chai!!

Nigeria is in trouble.. If this is the same way Boko Haram is recruiting as well, then I think we are yet to see the worst of terrorism and I'm afraid to say this, but even MEND and MASSOB would not be able to contend with these young lads.

3 Likes

Re: Children Kidnapped,Chained, & Trained To Become Suicide Bombers by RealMccoy2(m): 11:50am On Aug 14, 2012
After those anti biafrans go want make my children mix for same country as these cows.....God forbid bad thing

1 Like

Re: Children Kidnapped,Chained, & Trained To Become Suicide Bombers by aryzgreat: 11:53am On Aug 14, 2012
see wot this virgin seekers are doing with children in the name of religion of piss undecided

Re: Children Kidnapped,Chained, & Trained To Become Suicide Bombers by lacasa: 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2012
​ so​ the west says.

Mtcheeeeu!!

Afterall, they r d same people who go arnd giving them these weapons n bombs ϯo kill people

Who is funding syrian, somalian, chechnian rebels, bokoharam etc Same west.

They funded ojukwu as ϯo fight Nigeria as well.

They Say one thing anϑ practice another.

Even the Boko nonsense in nigeria, tђere is suspicion they αve a hand in it.

So​, they can all go ϯo hell fσr all i care

2 Likes

Re: Children Kidnapped,Chained, & Trained To Become Suicide Bombers by lacasa: 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2012
P.s any ignorant fool here who insullts a religion will surely face God's wrath alone.

​ so​, continue wt the religious bashing.

God is watching cool
Re: Children Kidnapped,Chained, & Trained To Become Suicide Bombers by RealMccoy2(m): 12:05pm On Aug 14, 2012
lacasa: ​ so​ the west says.

Mtcheeeeu!!

Afterall, they r d same people who go arnd giving them these weapons n bombs ϯo kill people

Can I have some of the medication you are taking? Why do you result to lies and insult when caught in the act? Wonder wonder wonder- in my femi kuti voice

Must you lie to prove a point? when saying rubbish,Please always remember that intellectuals also use this forum and it will be easy for them to pin point your lies

4 Likes

Re: Children Kidnapped,Chained, & Trained To Become Suicide Bombers by brainpulse: 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2012

Mtcheeeeu!!

If you dont have something reasonable to comment just read and close.
The blaming game you played since 1960s and 1970s is what you are still playing.
The west this and that..............they are responsible for your drainage problem in your house too.

6 Likes

Re: Children Kidnapped,Chained, & Trained To Become Suicide Bombers by madeinnigeria: 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2012
Is all dis in d name of God??[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Children Kidnapped,Chained, & Trained To Become Suicide Bombers by Adematic(m): 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2012
Why i think dis pple could succeed is dat xtain ll nva retaliate nomatter d violence cos its nt in d bible.check islamwatch on google for truth nd fact abt islam
Re: Children Kidnapped,Chained, & Trained To Become Suicide Bombers by ochiaha1(m): 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mtcheeeeu!!

So​, they can all go ϯo hell fσr all i care[/quote]

If you dont have something reasonable to comment just read and close.
The blaming game you played since 1960s and 1970s is what you are still playing.
The west this and that..............they are responsible for your drainage problem in your house too.

grin grin grin A shallow mind that leaves substance to pursue shadows.
Re: Children Kidnapped,Chained, & Trained To Become Suicide Bombers by Dawdy(m): 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2012
as far as Islam is concerned, Any one who commits suicide of any kind will go to Hell. So they wouldn't have been inspired by Islam to train children how to become suicide bombers.
Re: Children Kidnapped,Chained, & Trained To Become Suicide Bombers by mu2sa2: 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2012
Islam does not sanction d maltreatment of chikdren or anybody. What d grp in somalia is doing has nothing to do with d teachings of d messenger of God whose mission is to emancipate humanity from bondage. No evil act can emanate from God & islam.
Re: Children Kidnapped,Chained, & Trained To Become Suicide Bombers by uyplus(m): 12:33pm On Aug 14, 2012

Mtcheeeeu!!

Islam; a religion of peace!! Muhammed; allah's mouthpiece on earth!! allah; da muslim godess!! Smh 4ds bunch of refrabs! Xtians pick up homeless childrn n set up orphanages; muslims pick up da homeless and train em as figher's!! Man, muhammed n hs followers r cursed includn u bigot!!

1 Like

Re: Children Kidnapped,Chained, & Trained To Become Suicide Bombers by stokolie(m): 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2012

Mtcheeeeu!!

no offence meant but, is this your defence for what extremist in your religion do?

1 Like

Re: Children Kidnapped,Chained, & Trained To Become Suicide Bombers by uyplus(m): 12:40pm On Aug 14, 2012
mu2sa2: Islam does not sanction d maltreatment of chikdren or anybody. What d grp in somalia is doing has nothing to do with d teachings of d messenger of God whose mission is to emancipate humanity from bondage. No evil act can emanate from God & islam.

Wot evil r dey doin der pls?? Dey r simply followin da teachings of da quran!!! Muhammed said fight is prescribed 4u, weda u lik it or nt!!if u dnt fight den stop fooln urslf pls!! Aboki!! Jesus said, if u goto preach da gospel n u r rejctd, dust ur feet, tk ur shoes n leave; nw dt transcends 2peace, no compulsion of any kind in xtianity!!dey r told dey'll meeet virgns, ow wld a 7yr old boi Bleep virgns pls?? Whr da sperm wan cum frm??abi na fellow 7yr old virgns hm go Bleep ni??smh for all u confused n indoctrinated followers of islam; religion of peace!!

3 Likes

Re: Children Kidnapped,Chained, & Trained To Become Suicide Bombers by Tex42(m): 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2012
aryzgreat: see wot this virgin seekers are doing with children in the name of religion of piss undecided

I WEEP 4 THE SOUL OF THIS LITTLE BOY!!!
Re: Children Kidnapped,Chained, & Trained To Become Suicide Bombers by beckyoma(f): 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2012
Okija_juju: WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW... shocked shocked shocked shocked

Now I understand why its difficult for even the United States to fully wipe terrorism out... WOW!! The leaders of these terrorist groups are indeed brilliant minds..
The best time to start grooming your loyal fighters is from the time they are kids.. Young minds, being moulded to think and reason one way. These children will become the most efficient killers. These fanatics have indeed crossed the line.. This is nothing short of Evil. Even Mohammed will be like WTF?!!!

Now I dont even know what to feel towards these terrorists anymore.. I cant hate any of these kids if tomorrow they strap on a bomb vest and kill a buncha people. The person only knows to think that way. The only thing fit for such a person is jail or death.

WOW!!

Islam! How does this translate into a religion of peace?!! HOW!!? How far will Allah and Mohammed go for this Jihad?!! Next is to open a baby factory where women are impreganted and the kids trained as fighters from 1 month old.. Chai!!

Nigeria is in trouble.. If this is the same way Boko Haram is recruiting as well, then I think we are yet to see the worst of terrorism and I'm afraid to say this, but even MEND and MASSOB would not be able to contend with these young lads.
na wa o!!! U̶̲̥̅̊ said it all!!!! Even †ђξ govt can do anyfin because dose I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ power aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ sponsering †ђξ BH men, n †ђξ funniest fin of all Ȋ̝̊̅§ Tђα̲̅τ̲̅ diz top official aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ unda IMMUNITY!!!
Re: Children Kidnapped,Chained, & Trained To Become Suicide Bombers by Lordave: 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2012
Until my ban expires
Re: Children Kidnapped,Chained, & Trained To Become Suicide Bombers by Lordave: 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2012
lwkmd
Re: Children Kidnapped,Chained, & Trained To Become Suicide Bombers by executinal(m): 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Children Kidnapped,Chained, & Trained To Become Suicide Bombers by wizb: 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2012
I really feel sorry for those children. They are in bondage and only God can set them free.
Re: Children Kidnapped,Chained, & Trained To Become Suicide Bombers by hotwax: 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2012

Mtcheeeeu!!

Even the west wrote the quran! And the west created muslim brains

2 Likes

Re: Children Kidnapped,Chained, & Trained To Become Suicide Bombers by redsun(m): 1:20pm On Aug 14, 2012
Somalia is the land heathens. Something nigeria is turning to. The land of senseless savages.
Re: Children Kidnapped,Chained, & Trained To Become Suicide Bombers by Anniesalis(f): 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2012
Dawdy: as far as Islam is concerned, Any one who commits suicide of any kind will go to Hell. So they wouldn't have been inspired by Islam to train children how to become suicide bombers.

pls pls pls hw many versions of the koran do we have cos some say wen u commit suicide u'll surely make heaven.
Re: Children Kidnapped,Chained, & Trained To Become Suicide Bombers by DeGrace01(m): 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2012
Quit unforturnate, some pple still waste their time deffending clueless and demonic religion. can u tell me that if any of your child or relation is captured nuture to died in the most uselessay w tomorrow u will be happy. May God deliver all of you from darkness and the dungeon u called religion.

1 Like

Re: Children Kidnapped,Chained, & Trained To Become Suicide Bombers by DANILSA(m): 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2012
Make we check naija wela some skul of bombers go de borno. grin
Re: Children Kidnapped,Chained, & Trained To Become Suicide Bombers by brownlord: 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2012
mu2sa2: Islam does not sanction d maltreatment of chikdren or anybody. What d grp in somalia is doing has nothing to do with d teachings of d messenger of God whose mission is to emancipate humanity from bondage. No evil act can emanate from God & islam.

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Children Kidnapped,Chained, & Trained To Become Suicide Bombers by muktarmtt(m): 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2012
Okija_juju: WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW... shocked shocked shocked shocked

The best time to start grooming your loyal fighters is from the time they are kids.. Young minds, being moulded to think and reason one way. These children will become the most efficient killers. These fanatics have indeed crossed the line.. This is nothing short of Evil. Even Mohammed will be like WTF?!!! Shut d Bleep up punk ass mind ur language we r triand dis ppl because ppl lyk u we will bomb u to hell, so I wander hw dis word terro have bein defind but I got now if u kill ppl 4 a livin

WOW!!

shut d Bleep up ass hole mind ur language or elde u gonna b in big trouble, I wander hw dis word terro has bein defind if u kill peaple 4 a living nd u not muslim lyk xtrian or any oder religion is a crime but wen a muslim do dsmting he will b call a terrorists u call dat justice all u need is to paint islam black God4nish u all.
Re: Children Kidnapped,Chained, & Trained To Become Suicide Bombers by oobim(m): 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2012
muktar mtt: shut d Bleep up ass hole mind ur language or elde u gonna b in big trouble, I wander hw dis word terro has bein defind if u kill peaple 4 a living nd u not muslim lyk xtrian or any oder religion is a crime but wen a muslim do dsmting he will b call a terrorists u call dat justice all u need is to paint islam black God4nish u all.
O yeah?Even Al jazera,which is a moharamed news chanel calls such an act 'terrorism'.They also refer to BH as an islamic sect.Christians do nt kil in d name of God,any one who does wud neva say he is doin so for our saviour,Jesus.U get?ISLAMaBAD sha!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Considers Ban On Russian Oil Imports / Mitt Romney President-Elect Transition Website Leaks Online / Boris Johnson Turned Away From Polling Station After Forgetting ID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.