Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,514 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Which Country Should I Relocate To Outside America, UK & Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Should I Relocate To Outside America, UK & Canada (1034 Views)

I Am In Dilemma, Do We Relocate To Canada Or Stay Back / I Am A Fresh Graduate Of Medicine And Surgery,which Country Should I Migrate To? / Should I Relocate To Canada ? Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Should I Relocate To Outside America, UK & Canada by oolumide: 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2012
I am so suddenly tired of leaving in this country with all the depressing news coming from her daily. I have always been an advocate of staying back in the country, but suddenly i lost all form of attachment and solidarity due to what you all know, security ,low quality of life and many more. I also want to give my children some form of internation exposure by leaving abroad.

However, I have strong positive biased for a country with country side life but well organised and developed. Zimbabwe was a country i once stayed for 3months in 2003 that i fell in love with, Harare, Victoria Falls, Bulawayo name it. Clean and well organised, however that cannot be said of that country anymore due to economic challenges and her running battle with European countries over land redistribution.

Please i welcome ur lovely suggestions.

Regards & Best wishes
Re: Which Country Should I Relocate To Outside America, UK & Canada by emmanuelson20: 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2012
oolumide: I am so suddenly tired of leaving in this country with all the depressing news coming from her daily. I have always been an advocate of staying back in the country, but suddenly i lost all form of attachment and solidarity due to what you all know, security ,low quality of life and many more. I also want to give my children some form of internation exposure by leaving abroad.

However, I have strong positive biased for a country with country side life but well organised and developed. Zimbabwe was a country i once stayed for 3months in 2003 that i fell in love with, Harare, Victoria Falls, Bulawayo name it. Clean and well organised, however that cannot be said of that country anymore due to economic challenges and her running battle with European countries over land redistribution.

Please i welcome ur lovely suggestions.

Regards & Best wishes
Hi, America or Canada should be fine for you & your family. Peace.
Re: Which Country Should I Relocate To Outside America, UK & Canada by TMoni1(m): 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2012
Australia!
Re: Which Country Should I Relocate To Outside America, UK & Canada by mikkyangel(m): 3:57am On Aug 16, 2012
Unfortunately, my advice is for you to stick to either usa or canada.and if u ar d type who's not gonna have problems with learning a new language, Germany has d best welfare system for its citizens world over.I tell u,I have lived and visited Poland, Germany,Spain,Nigeria,holland, France and America(7 cities in usa),and American,(d leader of d free world) is my prefered choice. Well not until I visit Canada antime soon.

(1) (Reply)

Does anyone know any nice and affordable hotel accommodation in Umuahia city, / Relocating To Dubai / Getting A UK Accommodation From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.