Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

The Mad Lagos Experience I Had! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Mad Lagos Experience I Had! (636 Views)

Who Rocks The Crazy Jeans Better? The Lady Or The Mad Man / “Yes, Don Jazzy And I Had A Past,” Tonto Dikeh Confesses On Ndani TV / The Mad Woman That Stormed Mercy Johnson’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mad Lagos Experience I Had! by Knnawuba(m): 10:47pm On Aug 13, 2012
I arrived Lagos safely yesterday, and i began worktoday! Though it was more like an "arrangee" sha, i have to work 6 times a week, 8 to 6 every day except on saturday when myjob ends at 4pm! The job itself is great and i have great colleagues and working atmosphere, the only problem, is the MAD LAGOS RUSH! My dear i've never seen anything like it in my whole loöøòóôõng life! This is my fourth time here and trust me the Lagos crowd seemed even madder this time! There always seems to be a QUARREL going on inside a bus (danfó in this case) with incomprehensible abuses being hurled ceaselesly between conductor and passengers in yoruba! Just this evening a conductor was trying to commune with me in Yoruba, give me my change na wahala! Some of my intentions here were to SAVE BIG and EXPLORE. . . But i think am going to get broke (considering transportcost), loose weight (2 rations) #mind you am semi-thin already# and as i suspect, GET BORED TO DEATH (work! Work!! Work!!!). . . So far my first day has been an out of the BOX experience and i dread crossing those roads! I pray after this LAGOS experience ilose that "Ajébutterish" part of me, 'cos it's long overdue.. . I need to be HARD BOILED to survive in this country ordon't i? PLEASE GOOGLE: definitely kingsley
Re: The Mad Lagos Experience I Had! by jhydebaba(m): 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2012
Welcome to the city.

(1) (Reply)

Terry Da Rapman Loses His Mother / ”i’m Not Single” – Dbanj Lets Out / Beyonce To Drop Her $50m Pepsi Deal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.