Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

My Friends, Brothers And Sisters I Need Your Help?. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Friends, Brothers And Sisters I Need Your Help?. (776 Views)

Please Brothers And Sisters between 2face And Flavour Who Is More Richer? / A Nairalander With His Beautiful Sisters. / Hello My Sisters And Brothers Of Nigeria, I'm Finally United With You All! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friends, Brothers And Sisters I Need Your Help?. by habibi777(m): 9:44am On Dec 22, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My friends, brothers and sisters i need your help?. Have been datting my galfriend now for over 3yrs and we love each other to bits. But we have a problem, i just found out resently that her mum will not allow me to marry her because am not igbo, ( her mum told her is going to be over her dead body for us to marry) What should we do? (should i move onĀ  or stay with her).

NB. ples before you reply think BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER
Re: My Friends, Brothers And Sisters I Need Your Help?. by debomb: 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2007
This is really tuff and more seriouse than you think. But all things depends on your girlfriend to make and settle the matter if possible. There's really nothing you can do except pray that God touches her mothers heart. Meanwhile win her mothers respect and confidence in you irrespective of her decision .

Hmm, in this time and age it baffles me how some parents still make our lifes miserable for nothing!
Re: My Friends, Brothers And Sisters I Need Your Help?. by dominique(f): 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2007
its just not right to go ahead with the relationship if the parents are not okay with it, threre could be consequences.
Re: My Friends, Brothers And Sisters I Need Your Help?. by solumto: 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2008
what ever the parents are not willing to bless pls do not get urself involved in,

pls,there will be som1 outhere for u to marry,wait upon the lord
Re: My Friends, Brothers And Sisters I Need Your Help?. by shockz(m): 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2008
:obros me. if i were you, i would kneel down and pray to God. if you guys are compatible and everything is goin on well, see you staying with her and keep it goin strong. with God Mumy will change her mind. wink
Re: My Friends, Brothers And Sisters I Need Your Help?. by NEHEMS: 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2008
the parents of the girl are not seriouse. what is wrong in marying a deffrent tribe.

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do Withouth Nairaland, / Who Is Bored? / Am New As New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.