Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Please Brothers And Sisters between 2face And Flavour Who Is More Richer? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Brothers And Sisters between 2face And Flavour Who Is More Richer? (1353 Views)

2 Brothers Came Out Without Any Injury After This Ghastly Accident In Abuja.PICS / Two Brothers Missing In Lagos Since Friday (Pictured) / See The Python That Was Killed By My Brothers Today (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Brothers And Sisters between 2face And Flavour Who Is More Richer? by Chibu4u(m): 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
Nairalanders I have been arguing with my younger cousin about these two stars. please give us a reason why you think 2face or flavour is richer.
Re: Please Brothers And Sisters between 2face And Flavour Who Is More Richer? by kilode100(f): 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
Chibu4u:
Nairalanders I have been arguing with my younger cousin about these two stars. please give us a reason why you think 2face or flavour is richer.

Orisirisi

2 Likes

Re: Please Brothers And Sisters between 2face And Flavour Who Is More Richer? by Lilimax(f): 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
Chibu4u:
See question. Bros go hustle and pray for God to bless your hustle embarassed The holy book says that they that compare them selves with themselves are not wise embarassed
Re: Please Brothers And Sisters between 2face And Flavour Who Is More Richer? by acenazt: 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
Ask ur self. When Two of dem begin sing. Wen two of dem blow. How many of them song win internationl Awards. And how many of their Albums reach platinum.
Re: Please Brothers And Sisters between 2face And Flavour Who Is More Richer? by introvertious: 10:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
Ajuju
Re: Please Brothers And Sisters between 2face And Flavour Who Is More Richer? by MzPecs(f): 10:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
undecided Ibere
Re: Please Brothers And Sisters between 2face And Flavour Who Is More Richer? by kellyJames5(m): 12:39am On Feb 23, 2016
2face
Re: Please Brothers And Sisters between 2face And Flavour Who Is More Richer? by Chibu4u(m): 6:58am On Feb 25, 2016
Lilimax:
See question. Bros go hustle and pray for God to bless your hustle embarassed The holy book says that they that compare them selves with themselves are not wise embarassed

please guys I need to clear the air here. I am arguing with some one. he is viewing this post, please contribute in any way u can am not comparing. just need to make a point clear to my cousin.

(1) (Reply)

Visa Direct Transfer / How To Lighten Dark Underarm Naturally And Fast | Permanent Results / Ebonyi State {FUNAI} 2017/18 3rd Batch Admission List Is Out, Call 09077929681 F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.