Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Risk-free Reseller And Master Reseller Webhosting Package - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Risk-free Reseller And Master Reseller Webhosting Package (1510 Views)

Trudigits: 52% Discount On All Webhosting, Reseller And VPS Plans. Limited Offer / Unlimited web hosting, Reseller and Master Reseller Hosting / Free Webhosting Package (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Risk-free Reseller And Master Reseller Webhosting Package by PGON(m): 9:33am On Aug 14, 2012
Risk-Free Reseller packages
What is Risk-Free Reseller Hosting Plan?
Risk-Free reseller is a webhosting resell plan in which the reseller don’t have to pay anything to start earning through his/her own hosting company. This reseller method was developed through months of research. It has been proven to be beneficial to many especially those who don’t want to risk their money in setting up a lucrative business.
What is the difference between other Webhosting reseller packages and risk-free reseller package offered by domain hosting pal:
Others: Other reseller packages are not risk free. You pay for setup fee( lots of $), subscribe to reseller package either monthly /yearly for like ₦22,000 – 55,000/mon. Sales or no sales you pay at the end of the month. Yes! I had you. This is ridiculous.

Domain Hosting Pal: That’s why we came up with this Reseller hosting plan after months and months of research. Our Reseller hosting plan is totally risk-Free. You don’t have to pay for setup fee or subscribe for monthly or yearly reseller package.
What do I need to get started?
You need to have a registered domain or order one with us(between ₦1,210 - ₦1980), I would not advise that you use free domain registrar like .co.cc but for a start you can.
What do I get?
Free Billing software, Fully configured for automatic client management, support and billing.
Free hosting for your domain
Full WHM access
Private DNS
Sell Web Hosting packages to clients.
Sell Web Hosting Plan to anyone.
We reconcile account at the end of every 7days. Yes! We ensure you have collected money from your client before paying us. You only pay after seven days of order activation.
Why should I take this offer?
It is risk-free
It is safe.
It is lucrative.
You only pay 7days after reselling any of the packages. Remember, You can sell at any price you want. You can bill your clients monthly or yearly, it is up to you.
If you are looking for online business or an opportunity to add another business to increase your income take advantage of this offer.
If you are already running a web hosting resell, this is a great opportunity, no risks, clear the anxiety of monthly bills and plan your business with ease.
View pricing for resellers below.

Risk-Free Master Reseller
Risk-Free Maser Reseller plan is just like Risk-Free reseller hosting plans other than this time around you sell Reseller plan to your cleints, You have Full WHM access and WHMPHP access. You don't have to worry about the packages and setting up your billing software. it is already done. All you need to do is to start selling immediately.
What do i get if i start selling Reseller Hosting Plan?
Full WHMPHP.
Right to create Resellers from your WHMPHP account.
Right to Sell Reseller Hosting at any Price of your choice .
Right to 24/7 support .
Free account activation and setup.
I'm Ready! How do I start?
Start by clicking here.
What do my clients get when they buy reseller hosting plan?
Your clients have right to create their own hosting packages.
The equally get
1 Dedicated IP address
Full WHM access
Unlimited Diskspace
Unlimited Month Traffic
Unlimited Cpanel account right
And many more unlimited services

Facts
You can sell at any price of your choice.
We only collect NGN3,800/month for every reseller you sell from our WHMPHP.
You only pay seven days from the day of the order activation. This means whenever you create a reseller account, you have between one to seven days pay our own cut.
Ready to order! Visit www.domainhostingpal.com/reseller-2.html
Yes! But i want to find out more. contact us
https://domainhostingpal.com/sales/index.php/contact-us

You can download the pdf attached to this post for more detail

Re: Risk-free Reseller And Master Reseller Webhosting Package by oloyedejamiu: 9:56am On Aug 14, 2012
guy, ur customer service is poor.

i have been trying to contact u since but i am having problem contacting you. pls y is this happening.

reply here or call 07060556088
Re: Risk-free Reseller And Master Reseller Webhosting Package by PGON(m): 10:34am On Aug 14, 2012
oloyede jamiu :
guy, ur customer service is poor.

i have been trying to contact u since but i am having problem contacting you. pls y is this happening.

reply here or call 07060556088

Thanks for the observation,

We are online 24/7 to serve you better.

You can reach us via
Livechat [live support]
Ticket system
forum
mobile
IMS
Re: Risk-free Reseller And Master Reseller Webhosting Package by oloyedejamiu: 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2012
ur live chat is nt working..... I have tried it bt its nt.
Re: Risk-free Reseller And Master Reseller Webhosting Package by PGON(m): 2:51pm On Aug 19, 2012
oloyede jamiu :
ur live chat is nt working..... I have tried it bt its nt.

We are virtually on all communication platform.
Re: Risk-free Reseller And Master Reseller Webhosting Package by bosunng: 9:53pm On Nov 27, 2012
Hello PGON, tell me more about this....

I have been with smart web for over 3 years now and I have hosted over 50 domains with them. March this year, I purchased a reseller hosting with them with a WHM but I still pay them for the registration of every domain i host on my reseller account.

What I want now is to start my own FULL Web Hosting, Domain Search and Registration company without subjecting to anyone.

Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Urgently Need A Creative Website Designer / Free Website Design Design For 50 Persons. / Most Reliable Web Hosting Company Ever Seen With Free SSL 100% Uptime Guaranteed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.