Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Will You Just Accept It As A Normal Greeting? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Just Accept It As A Normal Greeting? (975 Views)

Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor / What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? / Gender Equality - ladies!! We r nt equals. Just accept. Haba! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Just Accept It As A Normal Greeting? by ManTJ1(m): 10:09am On Aug 14, 2012
How will you feel when your wife's ex- lover greets her in your front that how are my children doing? or your husband's ex-lover asked your husband in your present that you did not even ask after your children?

Will will just take it as normal greeting or get angry!

NOTE: this is a normal greeting in yoruba to ask after other people's children welfare as if they are your own. {Awon omo mi kan - How are my children? or Se alafia ni awon omo mi wa- Hope my children are in best condition?)
Re: Will You Just Accept It As A Normal Greeting? by Tgirl4real(f): 11:58am On Aug 14, 2012
Well . . . undecided
Re: Will You Just Accept It As A Normal Greeting? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2012
Re: Will You Just Accept It As A Normal Greeting? by Kobojunkie: 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2012
@Poster, I am not entirely 100% here but if the greeting is from an ex(whether male or female) and there are kids involved, it is what it is. When you have a situation like that, that last thing you want to do is try to read meaning into anything other than accept the fact that you do have a past with this person and you have kids. Simple!!
And your new partner, after making the decision to accept you, ex, kids and all, would need to ACCEPT the situation.

That is why people are advised to make good decisions, no matter what, because these things tend to come back to bite ya! grin
Re: Will You Just Accept It As A Normal Greeting? by ManTJ1(m): 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2012
Hmmmmmm
Re: Will You Just Accept It As A Normal Greeting? by tpia5: 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2012
^ why dont you spell out what you're trying to say.
Re: Will You Just Accept It As A Normal Greeting? by coogar: 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2012
Man TJ: How will you feel when your wife's ex- lover greets her in your front that how are my children doing? or your husband's ex-lover asked your husband in your present that you did not even ask after your children?

Will will just take it as normal greeting or get angry!

NOTE: this is a normal greeting in yoruba to ask after other people's children welfare as if they are your own. {Awon omo mi kan - How are my children? or Se alafia ni awon omo mi wa- Hope my children are in best condition?)

whose children?
if your wife's ex is saying that in your presence, better do the dna of your kids....
some nigerian women are sheisty like that - your children are your children - not anyone else's....
Re: Will You Just Accept It As A Normal Greeting? by toyemz(f): 5:46am On Aug 15, 2012
No wahala

she asked the question abi?
before he even answers i will hold his arm,wait for his answer and move away,before she thinks of the next question or comment to make!

No harm in that oh but thats where the conversation will end

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Children Lie With Thier Parents Health And Life / What Are Your Monthly Necessities? / Marriage:really Just A Certificate Or More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.