Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Is Your WAEC Result As You Expected? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Your WAEC Result As You Expected? (12360 Views)

Waec Result As Been Release / Withheld Result As A Result Of Lateness / D0es UNN or ESUT accepts NABTEB NTC result as an o-level result. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your WAEC Result As You Expected? by mukina2: 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2012
For those who have already checked their results, are you happy with it?

did you get what you expected?

are you disappointed?

Share your views.

WAEC Withholds 112,000 Results Over Exam Fraud

WAEC 2012/2013 Results Are Out!

What Happens To All Results Held By WAEC?

2 Likes

Re: Is Your WAEC Result As You Expected? by Kolade9(m): 12:29pm On Aug 14, 2012
Na d unserious ones dey create dis kyn thread.
Re: Is Your WAEC Result As You Expected? by deshclones(m): 12:29pm On Aug 14, 2012
shocked shocked shocked wait miss...do you mean to tell us that we have secondary school guys here?...egbelegbe..kindly rephrase your question abeg..ask us if any of our wards or relative passed this year's waec..I doubt if any NLander participated in this year's waec exams.

3 Likes

Re: Is Your WAEC Result As You Expected? by ismokeweed1(f): 12:29pm On Aug 14, 2012
My sister, let me put it like this "MECHANIC AND TAILOR WORKSHOP GO FULL THIS SEASON"

gbam!

1 Like

Re: Is Your WAEC Result As You Expected? by CLIQBOY(m): 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2012
AM VEWI DISAPPOINTED JAWE...WAEC DON MAD...AND I GO PROTEST AM...
Re: Is Your WAEC Result As You Expected? by CLIQBOY(m): 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2012
i-smoke-weed:
My sister, let me put it like this "MECHANIC AND TAILOR WORKSHOP GO FULL THIS SEASON"

gbam!
YOU DEY MA.D ...NA YOU GO DO DOS WORK

1 Like

Re: Is Your WAEC Result As You Expected? by bid4rich(m): 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2012
If i hear say any secondary school folk is in here, I go question Seun and co for allowing such.

1 Like

Re: Is Your WAEC Result As You Expected? by pembisco(m): 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2012
Jesus d nazareen! We hv secondarians here? Am out
Re: Is Your WAEC Result As You Expected? by montero4relo(m): 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2012
Yes boss!!! my waec was great as expected. tanx to the lord God almighty

2 Likes

Re: Is Your WAEC Result As You Expected? by ismokeweed1(f): 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2012
CLIQBOY: YOU DEY MA.D ...NA YOU GO DO DOS WORK

so u be 'waecITE' ehn? U never even reach jambITE level yet?

Tell your dad to carry schnapps and visit adamu's trailer garage on time oh, cos competition go must plenty

1 hundred and 40 something thousand of failurs are scouting the streets as we speak
Re: Is Your WAEC Result As You Expected? by CLIQBOY(m): 12:38pm On Aug 14, 2012
i-smoke-weed:

Tell your dad to carry schnapps and visit adamu's trailer garage on time oh, cos competition go must plenty

1 hundred and 40 something thousand of failurs are scouting the streets as we speak
I WONT BLAME YOU....YOU ARE S1CK
Re: Is Your WAEC Result As You Expected? by ismokeweed1(f): 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2012
CLIQBOY: YOUR ARE S1CK

dont worry, maybe one day, just one day soon 'GST' would remedy this your engrishh

berra start at the workshop on time and try to save some money for the fees ;p
Re: Is Your WAEC Result As You Expected? by ea7(m): 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2012
Yeah...I only gotCs and B's. Rubbish results. I wanna appeal
Re: Is Your WAEC Result As You Expected? by collins123(m): 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2012
Re: Is Your WAEC Result As You Expected? by safarigirl(f): 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2012
What a senseless thread. Does the OP expect people to come singing bout their performance? How do you prove or disprove people's claims? Except OP is in posession of multiple scratch cards, this thread would have been better residing somewhere in the recesses of OP's brain. @ all those asking if there are secondary school students on NL, why not? Are there any rules preventing that? Hell! There could be primary school students here with better functioning brains than BSc holders. After all are there no 'workers' here that cheated their way through school? Or is it a piece of paper that exonerates one from stewpidity?

2 Likes

Re: Is Your WAEC Result As You Expected? by Shaw007(m): 3:16pm On Aug 14, 2012
i-smoke-weed:

most ppl write waec and jamb at d same time nah. . .thank God for me sha. . .9distinctionsgrin
Re: Is Your WAEC Result As You Expected? by Shaw007(m): 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2012
i-smoke-weed:

most ppl write waec and jamb at d same time nah. . .thank God for me sha. . .9distinctions kperegrin
Re: Is Your WAEC Result As You Expected? by Shaw007(m): 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2012
safarigirl: What a senseless thread. Does the OP expect people to come singing bout their performance? How do you prove or disprove people's claims? Except OP is in posession of multiple scratch cards, this thread would have been better residing somewhere in the recesses of OP's brain. @ all those asking if there are secondary school students on NL, why not? Are there any rules preventing that? Hell! There could be primary school students here with better functioning brains than BSc holders. After all are there no 'workers' here that cheated their way through school? Or is it a piece of paper that exonerates one from stewpidity?
no mInd them jare,at least jambites/waecite don graduate dis year be dat. . .its either dose shouting are ss2 boiz or then don stay ause 4 like 5yrs no admissiongrin
Re: Is Your WAEC Result As You Expected? by temi4fash(m): 3:38pm On Aug 14, 2012
Kolade9: Na d unserious ones dey create dis kyn thread.

na so jawe bros .. u go dai hear stuffs lik
NA F9 PARALLEL WAEC GIVE ME... blamin waec for dere failin d exam
Re: Is Your WAEC Result As You Expected? by sanimusagarba: 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2012
my waec is so good(ALHAMDULILLAH) i wish the rest of the waec student a happy good result////

1 Like

Re: Is Your WAEC Result As You Expected? by emmycee(m): 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2012
pembisco: Jesus d nazareen! We hv secondarians here? Am out
lols
Re: Is Your WAEC Result As You Expected? by tmontee: 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2012
Now I see why waec results have progressively become worse in recent years. When you have waec candidates prowling on nairaland and other social media sites instead of focusing squarely on their studies this is exactly what you get. Less than 30% of candidates passed English and Maths, this is just shameful.
embarassed
Re: Is Your WAEC Result As You Expected? by Favben(m): 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2012
Who says secondarians are not meant to be here. You would need to add an age recognition software to Seun script...u know when I begin use nairaland?

Again make una no misyan say for secondary school student to dey use nairaland is responsible for their failure, at least one can learn a lesson of life here than other illegal things that nobody even stops them from doing

2 Likes

Re: Is Your WAEC Result As You Expected? by ABAOmi(m): 5:54pm On Aug 14, 2012
My waec result was good but I did not have English. My English was D7
Is there any chance for me to be admitted in the higher institution cos I want to study computer
Science. Plsssss I need Ʊя̲̅ reply
Re: Is Your WAEC Result As You Expected? by Subkid(m): 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2012
Crying
my result is nt available
i chek ma result dz aftnon bt d said result is nt available 4 dz cndidate,oh ma God wat wl i do
Re: Is Your WAEC Result As You Expected? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 14, 2012
ÄBÄƔƠ̴̴̴̴̴͡mi:
Is there any chance for me to be admitted in the higher institution cos I want to study computer
ÄBÄƔƠ̴̴̴̴̴͡mi:
ÄBÄƔƠ̴̴̴̴̴͡mi:
Maybe u can in far northern universities but definitely not in any southern university. .
Re: Is Your WAEC Result As You Expected? by mafioso47(m): 12:01am On Aug 15, 2012
Kolade9: Na d unserious ones dey create dis kyn thread.
which kain talk be this
Re: Is Your WAEC Result As You Expected? by oyedun82(m): 6:28am On Aug 15, 2012

(1) (2) (Reply)

SSANU: Strike Looms In Universities As FG Fails April Deadline Agreement / Snepco Past Questions / Students Of Kogi State University Protest Over The 1 Month Long Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.