Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,433 members, 7,843,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Is The End Of Days Finally Here? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The End Of Days Finally Here? (686 Views)

Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed / Signs Of The End Times / Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The End Of Days Finally Here? by 2sa2: 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2012
I got this mail, and i thought i should share.

"The government of USA has just passed the Obama Health Care bill into law, it will be implemented on 23/03/2013. This bill entails that all Americans must have a Radio Frequency Identification chip implanted in their right hand skin or forehead in order to access medical services. The prophecy of 666 is being confirmed. Please be READY! at all times, don't miss the rapture. Please forward this to those you care about. Be strong as we await JESUS."

Guys, what's your take on this?
Re: Is The End Of Days Finally Here? by AtheistD(m): 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2012
Nope. It is not nigh grin

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To God / How Prepared Are U? / The Controvertial Six-letter Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.