Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed (26939 Views)

Prophet Agyei Agyeman Fredua Predicted Ebony Reigns' Death In 2017. Fans React / World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates / "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by unibenstudent1(m): 9:25pm On Nov 05, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by Ezedon(m): 9:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
Only God knows when it will happen, we humans dont

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by yanabasee(m): 9:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
I'll believe anything when BigBang predicts the end of the world... Since science says they've discovered some nano seconds to the events that took place before the explosion of the particles collision that led to the world's growth and so on...

So I'm patiently waiting for science under the prediction of Bigbang theory to tell when the world will explode again and disfigure the earth to a single tiny particle again!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by ernesty20(m): 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
Thank God man is not God..

3 Likes

Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by ayatt(m): 9:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
v
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by menesheh(m): 1:04am On Nov 06, 2015
unibenstudent1:
SOURCE-WIKIPEDIA

This is what happens when conspiracy theorists are offering propositions and predictions without any valid data and valid demonstrable mechanisms that lead to their conclusion. They rely on cosmic variations to interprete and present sham predictions to the gullible and uninformed people.

I don't actually know the reasons why human specie always prefer to allow vague ideology to rule their worldview while we have scientific method that continue to produce effective results in every sphere of human endeavor.

4 Likes

Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by donnffd(m): 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
yanabasee:
I'll believe anything when BigBang predicts the end of the world... Since science says they've discovered some nano seconds to the events that took place before the explosion of the particles collision that led to the world's growth and so on...

So I'm patiently waiting for science under the prediction of Bigbang theory to tell when the world will explode again and disfigure the earth to a single tiny particle again!

You have got your facts all wrong, the big bang doesn't explain the origin of the earth,it explains the origin of the universe,those are two separate things. Science does have an explanation for both the beginning of the earth and its end,it is estimated that in about 3billion years, the sun wud b a red giant star and would become so large that it would engulf mercury,Venus and earth before reducing to a white dwarf and dying off, so you see, the earth has about 2 to 3 billion years and I am guess the human species have a lot less than that given that our oceans and atmosphere would boil off into space...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by orisa37: 6:57am On Nov 08, 2015
Ezedon:
Only God knows when it will happen, we humans dont

1 Like

Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by tobtap: 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by examhall(f): 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
if you can remember:
he said "I'll come like a thief"

Iyagaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by Sijo01(f): 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
He will come like a thief in the night.

3 Likes

Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by Depot(m): 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
Maduabuchi....man is not God.
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by donem: 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
Lol fake peeps would keep manufacturing more false dates, though I was really gripped with fear about the Maya calendar end about 2 years ago.
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
Very forward people choose to concort such dates, forgetting that the Scripture says no one knows the hour.

The fact however remains, that Jesus will still come to take his people home, and he will do so like a thief in the night.

5 Likes

Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by nastyesco(m): 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
When we start fighting for front page on Nairaland...sign of end time grin

1 Like

Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by ofofoCEO(f): 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
Thank God say man no be God o...

Truth is, the way of God is not the way of Man. A thousand years with man is like a day before God, and a day with man is like a thousand years before God still so una how u wan take calculate am.

Isn't he wonderful? Only him understands his ways.

4 Likes

Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by Cuteamigo1(m): 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
just here to read coments
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by politricks: 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
All these dumb atheists. They think they are sensible but later discover they are the dumbest set of humans on earth.

10 Likes

Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by missKiffy(f): 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
Year 2000 is not there, a lot of people said the world would end then cos it's a new millennium

1 Like

Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by sukkot: 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
world is never ending.

ecclesiastes 1 vs 4 One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.

its an end of the age, not an end of the world.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by boboLIL(m): 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
Meanwhile

Happy birthday to me..... Guys appreciate me.... Its only God that can do it....today is my day

3 Likes

Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by yapapa: 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
sameway some yeeboes too don dey predict Biafra actualization since immemorial times.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by eshietIntrepid(m): 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
21th dec 2012 is missing and that's most recent and popular to us living in this generation.

1 Like

Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by costandi(m): 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
He'd be an unexpected guest.

In Phyno's voice, 'Oga eme gi voom n'anya'

1 Like

Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by Mega005(m): 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
GEJ is one of them.. He is a. Failure

3 Likes

Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by RockMaxi: 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
Though many more will fail but the time will be sooner than expected.
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by Salex007(m): 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
This prediction is in-complete without that of year 2000 that left nigerians selling their properties and repenting.

1 Like

Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by ednut1(m): 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
The world will only end the day Usa and Russia start a nuclear war grin
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by mrphysics(m): 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
yanabasee:

hope u knw d failures of d big band? r u an astronaut? hope u r nt just following NASAs surface news? they r many problems of d big band, if u studied astronomy can we talk?

1 Like

Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by PietroRico(m): 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
yanabasee:
. Actually they have proposed very many different ways in which earth, solar system, universe etc will end
Re: Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed by ProfEinstein: 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
G

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Revelation Of Hell, Heaven And Rapture- A Must Read! / Pastor 'heals' Mad Man In Lagos (photo) / Which Church Do You Attend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.