Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

I Have One Scrotum - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have One Scrotum (3078 Views)

Icing (cooling) Scrotum Could Improve Male Fertility / Help, Scrotum (ball Bag) Skin problem. / How Can I Remove Hair From My Scrotum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have One Scrotum by akpotony3: 11:07pm On Dec 22, 2007
When I was young I had two scrotums but now its one. I'm 27 and I make love (sex) and masturbate at times. Is it normal? Does this lead to infertility? If it is a problem what do I do?
Re: I Have One Scrotum by ifyalways(f): 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2007
are you sure its not the testes you are mistaken for the scrotrum  undecided
Re: I Have One Scrotum by Nobody: 3:20am On Dec 24, 2007
Wait for the doctors in the house but I want to clear up some things. The scrotum is the external sac of skin that holds the paired testes. It is divided by a midline septum that serves as a compartment for each testis. I think you're talking about the testes not scrotum. One testis is always slightly lower than the other. It's best to see a doctor because it might be a nondescent of the testes which is the inability for one or both of the testes to grow into the scrotum and which could eventually lead to testicular cancer. But wait to hear from doctors in the house before you get scared.
Re: I Have One Scrotum by ifyalways(f): 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2007
have you seen a doctor or you are just making an asumption
assuming that what you said its true,then its possible you are having an UNDESECENDED TESTeS.
it most times correct itself though it can be always corrected via surgery.orchiopexy
if not corrected,it might lead to testicular cancer or even sterility.

so guy,go see a doctor NOW to be very sure of what is what.
Re: I Have One Scrotum by bamdil(m): 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2008
That means they have given you MAGUN.  Since u said it that you were having two before and two recently became 1, I fear for you. You need divine assistance. Go seek spiritual help, no doctor fit do am back except if you wan collect your greatgrandpa wey dey inside grave. Make you plead for am so that he go lend you that before you too go peme.
Take care guy, go now, before it is too late, i mean before the remaining 1 go turn 0.
GOO! I SAY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Have One Scrotum by ifyalways(f): 11:14pm On Jan 08, 2008
bamdil:

That means they have given you MAGUN. Since u said it that you were having two before and two recently became 1, I fear for you. You need divine assistance. Go seek spiritual help, no doctor fit do am back except if you wan collect your greatgrandpa wey dey inside grave. Make you plead for am so that he go lend you that before you too go peme.
Take care guy, go now, before it is too late, i mean before the remaining 1 go turn 0.
huh
Re: I Have One Scrotum by topkin(m): 12:21am On Jan 09, 2008
ifyalways:

have you seen a doctor or you are just making an asumption
assuming that what you said its true,then its possible you are having an UNDESECENDED TESTeS.
it most times correct itself though it can be always corrected via surgery.orchiopexy
if not corrected,it might lead to testicular cancer or even sterility.

so guy,go see a doctor NOW to be very sure of what is what.

That's true. It can be corrected. Try see a doctor before it's too late.
Re: I Have One Scrotum by ibrahiem(m): 3:46pm On Jan 09, 2008
good for you grin
Re: I Have One Scrotum by Bestglo(f): 5:52pm On Jan 09, 2008
ibrahiem:

good for you grin

is this supposed 2 be an advice or what?
Re: I Have One Scrotum by efuah(f): 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2008
bamdil:

That means they have given you MAGUN. Since u said it that you were having two before and two recently became 1, I fear for you. You need divine assistance. Go seek spiritual help, no doctor fit do am back except if you wan collect your greatgrandpa wey dey inside grave. Make you plead for am so that he go lend you that before you too go peme.
LOLROFLSCAMAO grin grin grin hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa heeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeee. . . this post made me laugh amid tears grin grin grin u're the funniest member on this forum grin grin grin LMAO grin

ibrahiem:

good for you grin
huh? u don't mean it!

Bestglo:

is this supposed 2 be an advice or what?
i wonder too undecided
Re: I Have One Scrotum by ibrahiem(m): 11:21am On Jan 10, 2008
Dear sistaz,
  don't crucify me.i have no strings attach to ma post
Re: I Have One Scrotum by Kissmyass1(m): 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2008
You mean one testis because l've never seen any male with two scrotums!! Anywayz see a doctor fast!
Re: I Have One Scrotum by bamdil(m): 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2008
efuah:

LOLROFLSCAMAO grin grin grin hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa heeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeee. . . this post made me laugh amid tears grin grin grin u're the funniest member on this forum grin grin grin LMAO grin
huh? u don't mean it!
i wonder too undecided
Efuah, no be true talk i yan?
Re: I Have One Scrotum by ifyalways(f): 6:08pm On Jan 13, 2008
Kissmyass!:

You mean one testis because l've never seen any male with two scrotums!! Anywayz see a doctor fast!
lol
Re: I Have One Scrotum by bimbor(m): 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2008
bamdil:

Guy ure very funny!!! grin grin grin LOVL grin grin grin
Re: I Have One Scrotum by efuah(f): 2:51pm On Jan 16, 2008
bamdil:

Efuah, no be true talk i yan?
true grin but u made me laugh too much (hard too) angry
Re: I Have One Scrotum by pariski(m): 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2009
Surely; you are referring to missing of one of your testes. When did you discover this? How old are you when you discovered this? According to your claim that it was there some years back; it means that you are having problem with the length of your spermatic cord. In this case it is shortened. If your claim of presence initially is false; it is likely to be a case of undescended testis. Whatever the case might be you need to see a Urologist. The location of the testis has to be detected. You can look around your groin region whether there is any swelling( don't assume it is "PETELE" according to Yoruba). it might be your missing testis. At that location it is subjected to various trauma and heat that can reduce sperm production . The missing testis might even relocate back to the abdomen. This is dangerous; because it can predispose you of having testicular cancer later in life.
With aid of abdominal Ultrasound we can detect the actual position in the abdomen.
There is solution. Your Urologist will determine the viability(alive or dead) and possibility of malignant(cancer) transformation of found testis.
Base on these the urologist will do either orchidopexy ( if the found testis is alive and there is no malignant transformation. The problem is only shortening of the spermatic cord. orchidopexy will rectify this and the testis is transferred to its normal position; safely and permanently with preservation of its function) OR orchidectomy ( the testis is dead and possibility of malignant transformation is high. The affected testis is completely removed by orchidectomy procedure)
DELAY to see urologist is DANGEROUS. Early presentation to Urologist determine whether it is orchidopexy or Orchidectomy.
You have to decide base on your prompt RESPONSE to Solution.
Take care.
Re: I Have One Scrotum by andyparker01: 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2009
hey dude u r doing mistake.
scrotum is the outer covering of testes so it is one only to every1.
i think u hv 1 testes which is bcoz of chrypto-orchidism, its condition in which testes doesnt descend in scrotum from inguinal canal.
Re: I Have One Scrotum by Nobody: 3:29am On Sep 26, 2009
Consult Peté Edochie 4 further assistance.
Re: I Have One Scrotum by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 27, 2009
i cant stop laughing o grin
Re: I Have One Scrotum by Easypizzy(f): 8:48am On Sep 30, 2009
d d d d d d d d d

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Remedies For Hangover / Dont Blame Electric Ant, It Is Caused By BLISTER BEETLE! / Please Translate This Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.