Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Arsenal Fc Is On Point, No Doubt - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fc Is On Point, No Doubt (515 Views)

Picture Of Nigeria Women Representing Arsenal FC / Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 / Barcelona Fc Vs Arsenal Fc ( 2005/2006 Uefa Champions League Final) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Fc Is On Point, No Doubt by monsuruad(m): 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2012
As the 2012/2013 EPL SEASON is here again, we have all seen the teams preparation in their pre-season tour.
With all these new developments and teams buying qualities to their squad, here is my view on my favourite club(Arsenal)

with the purchase of Lucas podolski and Olivier and Giroud and the recent arrival of Santiago Cazorla, it is no doubt that the team spirit is high and more matured. Let hope that the trophyless days are gone for arsenal and we are now favourites for any of the titles.

Re: Arsenal Fc Is On Point, No Doubt by 1025: 10:52am On Aug 15, 2012
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
favourites? man city, man u and chelsea are favourlefts abi?
do u actually know the meaning of quality when it comes to players?

Barcelona vice-president Josep Maria Bartomeu flew to London on Tuesday to try to agree a £15m deal for 24-year-old Arsenal midfielder Alex Song.

Arsenal are set to allow Robin van Persie, 29, to join Manchester United in a £22m deal.

uncle, if those two rumours are to be relied upon, who are these new players compared to the ones you are about loosing?
if you say arsenal are on point, i will give that to them because in the last 7 seasons, they have been on point.
Re: Arsenal Fc Is On Point, No Doubt by monsuruad(m): 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2012
1025: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
favourites? man city, man u and chelsea are favourlefts abi?
do u actually know the meaning of quality when it comes to players?

uncle, if those two rumours are to be relied upon, who are these new players compared to the ones you are about loosing?
if you say arsenal are on point, i will give that to them because in the last 7 seasons, they have been on point.

abeg bros, maybe you should go over to read it again. I didn't rule out the BIG CLUBS. I'm only saying that WE have more chances of winning a trophy this season

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Unable To Keep Walcott / Norwich City Vs Arsenal On Sat (20/10) By 5:30pm. Yarn! / A MANCHESTER United Fan Mars Mario Balotelli Bentley By Peeing On It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.