Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

How To Listen To Nigerian Radio Stations Online On Blackberry With My BIS - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Listen To Nigerian Radio Stations Online On Blackberry With My BIS (3278 Views)

PDF Reader For Blackberry With Licence ( 100% FREE) / How Can I Connect My Blackberry With My Laptop For Browsing / Activation Of Internet On Blackberry With Airtel Network - How Do I Go About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Listen To Nigerian Radio Stations Online On Blackberry With My BIS by Toppytee(m): 6:53am On Aug 15, 2012
I have been out of Lag for quite a while now and it has been painful not to be able to listen to my favourite radio stations in Lag. Pls can anybody help •̸Ϟε̲̣̣̣̥ with info on how to listen online to some of the radio stations in lagos without incurring extra charges on my Bb.I have tried tunein its not free,the only one dat works presently is a station in Ilorin www.royalfm.net/mobile but I need Lagos stations.
Re: How To Listen To Nigerian Radio Stations Online On Blackberry With My BIS by Toppytee(m): 10:00am On Aug 17, 2012
Pls how do I use tunein Radio application on my blackberry using my BIS.
Re: How To Listen To Nigerian Radio Stations Online On Blackberry With My BIS by exchangerate(m): 7:11am On Dec 20, 2012
Try jandus radio
Re: How To Listen To Nigerian Radio Stations Online On Blackberry With My BIS by Andrew3(m): 7:46am On Dec 20, 2012
open appworld and install tunein

open tunein and slect my region

choose nigeria

all stations lagos and all states are there.

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy London Used Phones In Nigeria / Andriod 7.0 Only User Only.... Let Get Our Phone Busy With Something Productive. / I Need A Good Phone Ranging From 90k -120k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.