Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Natural Tooth Care Advice-part Three - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Natural Tooth Care Advice-part Three (586 Views)

Nigeria Sets Tooth-Brushing World Record / Natural Tooth Care Advice-part Two / Best Natural Tooth Ache Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Natural Tooth Care Advice-part Three by Vicmenia: 2:51pm On Aug 15, 2012
Hey friends God willing am concluding this blog today. Without much talk,yesterday i talked on the tools to tackle tooth ache. The second point I made was to WATCH YOUR DIET:In addition,green tea is known to be having srong antioxidant properties. However,it is catechin,it's main antioxidant that prevents gum inflamation,the key cause of bleeding or pain in the gum. (3)USE A TONGUE CLEANER,MOUTHWASH AND FLOSS REGULARLY: Make sure you use a good tongue cleaner and floss regularly. That we us a mouthwash regularly is perhaps common knowledge. However,it is more important that you select a mouthwash after brushing and flossing your teeth will ensure that your teeth remain protected against erosion from regular eating and drinking. (4) EXERCISE REGULARLY: You might wonder what exercise has to do with the state of your health. Well,mor e than we might know!Regular exercise enable you to have healthiei heart and muscle which in turn improve your blood circulation.A better flow of blood to your gums whll in turn ensure better oral health. (5) USE NATURAL BREATH FRESHENERS: It's time you stepped out of you home! All of us want to feel that whiff of self confidence fresh breath brings about. Go for these natural creath fresheners to get a long lasting and pleasant fresh breath: *Fresh parsley *Mint leaves *Whole clove buds *Fennel seeds *Cardamon seeds *Anise seeds Other home remedies you can follow to take care of your teeth in the most natural way include: *Sprinkle some baking soda on your toothpaste for whitening. *Apply some clove oil or a paste of ginger and cayenne powder for relief from toothache. *Make a paste of hydrogen peroxide and baking soda and rub on the gums. *Rinse with green tea. ALWAYS try to buy natural toothpaste and stay on track with your daily regiment. It's me vicmenia

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Lose Weight O... / I Don't Want To Get Fat, Pls Help / Please Help A Brother Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.