Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

New Maths - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / New Maths (844 Views)

Maths competition (Solve This Equation) / Solve These Maths If You Can / New Maths Jokes By Sam Milla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Maths by SamMilla1(m): 8:00pm On Dec 23, 2007
JOHN was teaching a GIRL named Michelle arithmetic, he said it was his mission.

He kissed her once; he kissed her twice and said, "Now that's addition."

In silent satisfaction, she sweetly gave the kisses back and said, "Now that's subtraction."

Then he kissed her, she kissed him, without an explanation.

And both together smiled and said, "That's
multiplication."

Then her Dad appeared upon the scene and made a quick decision.

He kicked that boy ten metres away and said, "That's long division!"
Re: New Maths by SamMilla1(m): 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2007
A football coach walked into the locker room before a game, looked over to his star player and said, "I'm not supposed to let you play since you failed math, but we need you in there. So, what I have to do is ask you a math question, and if you get it right, you can play."

The player agreed, and the coach looked into his eyes intently and asks, "Okay, now concentrate hard and tell me the answer to this. What is two plus two?"

The player thought for a moment and then he answered, "4?"

"Did you say 4?" the coach exclaimed, excited that he got it right.

At that, all the other players on the team began screaming, "Come on coach, give him another chance!"

(1) (Reply)

A Funny Application For A Job: / Tell Us. / Pastor And His Flock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.