Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

The God Of The Christians - Indeed A Soveriegn Being! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The God Of The Christians - Indeed A Soveriegn Being! (471 Views)

Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? / "I'd Be A Christian If It Were Not For The Christians!" / 60 Questions For The Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The God Of The Christians - Indeed A Soveriegn Being! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2012
We all know the catastrophic damages Boko Haram has wrecked so far in our beloved Nation. While a fraction of Muslims claim their act to be devilish some act unconcerned and silent; prompting me to believe all Muslims are in support of Boko-Haram. Though, that's not the point I am here to make.

I will like to push you back memory lane or seek your research on what I am about to table here;

1. Boko Harm just like every other terrorist group (yes I call them) in the world are trained jihads in the handling of liquid and solid explosives etc

2. Where in the world have you heard news of explosion on the bomb handler in the process of executing their evil task, even in many Islamic countries where prayers to Allah is called like conductor wailing Oshodi bus stop! - I mean no disrespect...

3. In Nigeria, I remember when Papa Oyedepo made declarations against BH after a series of attack on his members; few days later confusion ramped in the camp of BH and there were series of Death.

4. Though, GS of Deeper Life Christian Ministries is quite reclusive to the media but I believe in essence that the death of two BH members killed by their bomb is a sign that the anointed has been touched again and I promise many more heavenly arranged happenings against BH.

5. Formerly, I beg of every Muslim here on NL not to give glory to their.....but to the God of the [b]Pentecostal [/b]Christians Who truly answers prayers of contention immediately His anointed is hurt or tampered with.

This thread is solely for the grand Children of Abraham - as you can see atheists this isn't your thread!

(1) (Reply)

There Is A God , Only Because You Choose To Believe There Is. / Giving As A Way Of Life / Jesus 'healed Using Cannabis'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.