Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Are Black People Brain Dead Or Just Crazy ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Black People Brain Dead Or Just Crazy ? (2334 Views)

Are Black Africans The Descendants Of Ham? / The Original Hebrews Are Black Africans From Ancient Egypt / Is Life Real, Or Just A Dream? What If This World Is Just An Illusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Black People Brain Dead Or Just Crazy ? by buzugee(m): 10:36am On Aug 16, 2012
the white man worships a white jesus

the indian and arab man worships a god that looks like them

the chinese man worships a chinese buddha

the russian man worships russian vodka and a white pope

ONLY THE BLACK MAN WORSHIPS A GOD THAT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE HIM. THEY WORSHIP A WHITE GOD. ARE THESE PEOPLE JUST PLAIN R-ETARDED ? I would not even delve fully into the issue of the color of the real God and Jesus but let me appeal to the ones amongst you who has an iota of common sense and a bit of self respect and an ounce of critical thinking skills. If God and Jesus created the world and then created man in their own image and the first man in the world from which every other man eventually devolved and mutate from is black, then what color do you think Jesus will be ? COMMON SENSE is not so common these days. grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Black People Brain Dead Or Just Crazy ? by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 16, 2012
Re: Are Black People Brain Dead Or Just Crazy ? by Delafruita(m): 10:40am On Aug 16, 2012
another classic from the archives of supreme master buzugee-defender of all things black and shiny

1 Like

Re: Are Black People Brain Dead Or Just Crazy ? by buzugee(m): 10:45am On Aug 16, 2012
frosbel: [img]http://www.google.co.uk/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://www.thisishorror.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/lol-cat.jpeg&sa=X&ei=u78sULSuDqXT0QXokYGwDA&ved=0CAwQ8wc4hQI&usg=AFQjCNGz9E1ZY-9pbhcm4EAEa2LsTG1cMg[/img]
time to return back to the dark side. these arabs dont love you grin

Delafruita: another classic from the archives of supreme master buzugee-defender of all things black and shiny
if it aint black it aint right. the darker the berry the sweeter the juice. grin
Re: Are Black People Brain Dead Or Just Crazy ? by MacDaddy01: 10:54am On Aug 16, 2012
Thank God! Buzugee didnt use some edomite scriptures this time!!

But you are on point.

When will blacks use something that works for them? Even chinese christians dont worhship a white Jesus. Their Jesus must be chinese!
Re: Are Black People Brain Dead Or Just Crazy ? by buzugee(m): 11:01am On Aug 16, 2012
MacDaddy01: Thank God! Buzugee didnt use some edomite scriptures this time!!

But you are on point.

When will blacks use something that works for them? Even chinese christians dont worhship a white Jesus. Their Jesus must be chinese!
its not even an issue of what works for them. there are two issues here
1- the issue of self respect. do you know how retar-ded it looks when a black person thinks his god is a caucasian ? the same devil ( devil simply means deceiver ) who put his image up as the christ to be worshipped by the whole world. you know that saying ? the greatest trick the devil ever pulled is convincing people that he does not exist. 2 thessalonians 2 vs 4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

2- the issue of reality. reality of the matter is that the messiah was a black man.
Re: Are Black People Brain Dead Or Just Crazy ? by MacDaddy01: 11:04am On Aug 16, 2012
buzugee: its not even an issue of what works for them. there are two issues here
1- the issue of self respect. do you know how retar-ded it looks when a black person thinks his god is a caucasian ? the same devil ( devil simply means deceiver ) who put his image up as the christ to be worshipped by the whole world. you know that saying ? the greatest trick the devil ever pulled is convincing people that he does not exist. 2 thessalonians 2 vs 4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

2- the issue of reality. reality of the matter is that the messiah was a black man.

I dont believe in your edomite scriptures. angry angry
AllI know is that Jesus was not a white European if he existed at his time.

Furthermore, worshipping a white Jesus is a relic of slavery for black people.
Re: Are Black People Brain Dead Or Just Crazy ? by Acidosis(m): 11:36am On Aug 16, 2012
Poster are you saying some indians, russians and chinese don't believe/worship Jesus christ? Its like you're partially deluded. . .and to even think some africans don't have their own idols and gods makes me think you need a Doctor.
Re: Are Black People Brain Dead Or Just Crazy ? by Areaboy2(m): 11:57am On Aug 16, 2012
Acidosis: Poster are you saying some indians, russians and chinese don't believe/worship Jesus christ? Its like you're partially deluded. . .and to even think some africans don't have their own idols and gods makes me think you need a Doctor.

Compare percentage of the groups you just pointed out and you will see his point undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Black People Brain Dead Or Just Crazy ? by buzugee(m): 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2012
MacDaddy01:

I dont believe in your edomite scriptures
. angry angry

GOOD GOOD GOOD NOW GO AND SUCK THAT WHITE ATHEIST DIC-K. the irony of it all
Re: Are Black People Brain Dead Or Just Crazy ? by buzugee(m): 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2012
Acidosis: Poster are you saying some indians, russians and chinese don't believe/worship Jesus christ? Its like you're partially deluded. . .and to even think some africans don't have their own idols and gods makes me think you need a Doctor.
anyone who worships a white jesus christ is an antichrist. scripture says he who worships me as the scripture describes me, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. if you worship a white jesus you are an antichrist. its just that simple. you are worshipping the mark of the beast
Re: Are Black People Brain Dead Or Just Crazy ? by buzugee(m): 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2012
Area_boy:

Compare percentage of the groups you just pointed out and you will see his point undecided
he is just a scoffer and a scorner. or what the bible calls a gainsayer. gainsayers do not respond to sound doctrine. instead of throwing up double honors they rather gainsay. scripture do say our people are rebellious and hard headed. thats why we are in the state we are in.
Re: Are Black People Brain Dead Or Just Crazy ? by MacDaddy01: 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2012
buzugee: GOOD GOOD GOOD NOW GO AND SUCK THAT WHITE ATHEIST DIC-K. the irony of it all

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Black People Brain Dead Or Just Crazy ? by buzugee(m): 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2012
MacDaddy01:

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin
Brah ? you cant let that white man lead you into hell. you gotta resist the force of subservience and break free from the hold of that man. you cant be following him around like a poodle. he says its ok to be a catholic. you jump into the catholic church for 22 years. next he says atheism is the cool thing and then you hop into atheism with him. were is your cojones Brahhh ? you cant be out here like a pr-ostitute getting dicked down by every philosophy the man throws at ya. you gotta stand tall and firm. let me know if you need a shoulder to lean on grin
Re: Are Black People Brain Dead Or Just Crazy ? by MacDaddy01: 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2012
buzugee: Brah ? you cant let that white man lead you into hell. you gotta resist the force of subservience and break free from the hold of that man. you cant be following him around like a poodle. he says its ok to be a catholic. you jump into the catholic church for 22 years. next he says atheism is the cool thing and then you hop into atheism with him. were is your cojones Brahhh ? you cant be out here like a pr-ostitute getting dicked down by every philosophy the man throws at ya. you gotta stand tall and firm. let me know if you need a shoulder to lean on grin

You are insane.

Atheism is not a white or black thing.

On the other hand, you have a white Jesus that is deceiving your christian brothers.

Atheism has no prophets or messiahs or Gods.

We live our lives free from religious rituals and sexual repression.

You are the one in mental bondage...shivering and cowering in fear of a Monster called Yaweh. Stop sucking that holy d1ck
Re: Are Black People Brain Dead Or Just Crazy ? by buzugee(m): 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2012
MacDaddy01:

You are insane.

Atheism is not a white or black thing.

On the other hand, you have a white Jesus that is deceiving your christian brothers.

Atheism has no prophets or messiahs or Gods.

We live our lives free from religious rituals and sexual repression.

You are the one in mental bondage...shivering and cowering in fear of a Monster called Yaweh. Stop sucking that holy d1ck

BEFORE THE WHITE MAN CAME ON THE SCENE, EVERYONE BELIEVED IN SOMETHING. THE WHITE MAN BROUGHT IN ATHEISM. EVEN THE BIBLE ALLUDES TO THAT HEBREWS 12 VS 16 See that no one is sexually immoral, or is godless like Esau ESAU IS EDOM IS THE WHITE MAN. KEEP SUCKING THAT WHITE DICK VATO.
Re: Are Black People Brain Dead Or Just Crazy ? by MacDaddy01: 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2012
buzugee: BEFORE THE WHITE MAN CAME ON THE SCENE, EVERYONE BELIEVED IN SOMETHING. THE WHITE MAN BROUGHT IN ATHEISM. EVEN THE BIBLE ALLUDES TO THAT HEBREWS 12 VS 16 See that no one is sexually immoral, or is godless like Esau ESAU IS EDOM IS THE WHITE MAN. KEEP SUCKING THAT WHITE DICK VATO.

Wrong, there were people (my african ancestors) who didnt follow the oracles/.spirits/pagan gods.

Stop sucking Yaweh's d!ck!
Re: Are Black People Brain Dead Or Just Crazy ? by buzugee(m): 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Wrong, there were people (my african ancestors) who didnt follow the oracles/.spirits/pagan gods.

Stop sucking Yaweh's d!ck!
THATS BULL. YOUR AFRICAN ANCESTORS WORSHIPPED SOMETHING. and if they didnt they were prolly sacrificed to the gods. sango amadioha obatala oya and whatnot.

1 Like

Re: Are Black People Brain Dead Or Just Crazy ? by MacDaddy01: 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2012
buzugee: THATS BULL. YOUR AFRICAN ANCESTORS WORSHIPPED SOMETHING. and if they didnt they were prolly sacrificed to the gods. sango amadioha obatala oya and whatnot.

LMAO......Buzugee the one and only
Re: Are Black People Brain Dead Or Just Crazy ? by buzugee(m): 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2012
MacDaddy01:

LMAO......Buzugee the one and only
and you know it mayneeeeeeeeeeee grin . let me know when you get tired of the darkside. i will walk you through the right side. under the tutelage and auspices of Yahawah of course. wink
Re: Are Black People Brain Dead Or Just Crazy ? by trillville(m): 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2012
buzugee: the white man worships a white jesus

the indian and arab man worships a god that looks like them

the chinese man worships a chinese buddha

the russian man worships russian vodka and a white pope

ONLY THE BLACK MAN WORSHIPS A GOD THAT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE HIM. THEY WORSHIP A WHITE GOD. ARE THESE PEOPLE JUST PLAIN R-ETARDED ? I would not even delve fully into the issue of the color of the real God and Jesus but let me appeal to the ones amongst you who has an iota of common sense and a bit of self respect and an ounce of critical thinking skills. If God and Jesus created the world and then created man in their own image and[b] the first man in the world from which every other man eventually devolved and mutate from is black, then what color do you think Jesus will be [/b]? COMMON SENSE is not so common these days. yes Frosbel you are on the list of those with no common sense grin

is it not a white man that said the first man in the world was black? Don't you think we were taught that just to make the black man feel less evolved and closer to monkeys? Why do u choose to believe that the first man is black.

Again, jesus is of Jewish heritage so he is not considered Caucasian but middle eastern.
Re: Are Black People Brain Dead Or Just Crazy ? by Radiohead6(f): 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
MacDaddy01:

I dont believe in your edomite scriptures. angry angry

believe it or not, Christ is black

Re: Are Black People Brain Dead Or Just Crazy ? by econo88(m): 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
this is too old topic bro... but I believe the first man is black cool
Re: Are Black People Brain Dead Or Just Crazy ? by JackBizzle: 2:35pm On Jun 03, 2017
econo88:
this is too old topic bro... but I believe the first man is black cool

Back in the day when internet was expensive and mostly sensible people were on nairaland.

Say no to colonial mentality
Re: Are Black People Brain Dead Or Just Crazy ? by FellepHq(m): 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
Good you are awake, wake your brothers, when Africa is fully awake, the world will know

(1) (Reply)

5 Famous Prayers Quotes That Will Stimulate You Not To Cease In Prayer / “see Shocking Photos As Victoria Falls Waters Reshapes Into A Man’s Face” / How To Have Victory Over Eating In Dreams.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.