Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,930 members, 7,821,265 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Dakore Egbuson Akande- My Husband Supports My Return To Acting 100% - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dakore Egbuson Akande- My Husband Supports My Return To Acting 100% (10051 Views)

Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) / Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) / Dakore Egbuson-Akande Got A Nose Job (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dakore Egbuson Akande- My Husband Supports My Return To Acting 100% by r231(m): 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2012
"I want to use this medium to clear the air.

I don't know why they went ahead to say because I became a wife my career was over. That is a very archaic way of thinking. Women these day and age work. We have responsibilities. But I didn't say anything because everything one says about me and I react, I won't have time to do anything with my life.

I am an actor but having a family is more important to me, and I am very sure my fans appreciate that.

I considered my fans and I said to myself when my daughter is old enough, I would come back to the movie industry. She's almost one now. I am back to acting and my husband supports me returning to it 100%.

If he was not supporting me, I would not be doing it." - Dakore Egbuson Akande —

http://lindaikeji..com/2012/08/my-husband-supports-my-return-to-acting.html

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande- My Husband Supports My Return To Acting 100% by http(m): 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2012
Good for her, we don't want more liabilities...
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande- My Husband Supports My Return To Acting 100% by Afam4eva(m): 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2012
^^ are you her husband?
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande- My Husband Supports My Return To Acting 100% by Yorisb: 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2012
afam4eva: ^^ are you her husband?

Mind reader....

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande- My Husband Supports My Return To Acting 100% by SlyIg(f): 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2012
I pray you guys continue with this coperation cos i dont want to hear any story. Cant afford to hear a nasty story abt you Dakore dear.
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande- My Husband Supports My Return To Acting 100% by LesbianBoy(m): 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2012
How is that our business if her husband supports her or not grin

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande- My Husband Supports My Return To Acting 100% by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2012
r231: I am an actor
English don dey hard nowadays

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande- My Husband Supports My Return To Acting 100% by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2012
How does this stop boko haram...eh

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande- My Husband Supports My Return To Acting 100% by tunapawizzy: 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2012
So we should go n jump inside river or what?

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande- My Husband Supports My Return To Acting 100% by wonderz(m): 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2012
the.game:
How does this stop boko haram...eh

@the.game she's not wrong with the use of 'actor'..The word actor refers to a person who acts regardless of gender, and this term "is increasingly preferred", although actress, referring specifically to a female person who acts, "remains in general use".
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande- My Husband Supports My Return To Acting 100% by stepo707: 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2012
Well am sure its not about the money cos her husband is super rich.She always look lovely on the set but eh no more kissing romantic scene if you cherish your marriage. wink
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande- My Husband Supports My Return To Acting 100% by ovie82000: 4:01pm On Aug 16, 2012
She's not my favorite actress so I don't give a Zap. grin grin grin grin
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande- My Husband Supports My Return To Acting 100% by blackbeau1(f): 4:29pm On Aug 16, 2012
wonderz:

@the.game she's not wrong with the use of 'actor'..The word actor refers to a person who acts regardless of gender, and this term "is increasingly preferred", although actress, referring specifically to a female person who acts, "remains in general use".
Don't mind them.them just wan show say them no know English.
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande- My Husband Supports My Return To Acting 100% by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2012
rubbish!! and so? who cares?
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande- My Husband Supports My Return To Acting 100% by cdamsel(f): 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2012
Pls return,i don tire 4 all dis wanna "bees" way full nollywood.
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande- My Husband Supports My Return To Acting 100% by Mimicole(f): 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2012
ovie82000: She's
LesbianBoy:
How is that our business if her husband supports her or not grin
not my favorite actress so I don't give a Zap. grin grin grin grin
[quote uthor=tunapawizzy]So we should go n jump inside river or what?[/quote].
U knw somtyms i rili dnt get diz NL poeps. D topic of d post was explicit enuf, so why bother clicking, n going ahead to reply, wen all u're going 2do is hate.. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande- My Husband Supports My Return To Acting 100% by ebamma(m): 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2012
last time i checked garri was still selling at 30 naira per cup
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande- My Husband Supports My Return To Acting 100% by mamagee3(f): 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2012
That's her own headache.
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande- My Husband Supports My Return To Acting 100% by lolaluv1(f): 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2012
You go girl! Glad your hubby understands your passion for acting! Gosh! Wish there could be a movie from that Akwa Ibom writer (can't recall the name right now) with Nse Ikpe Etim, Dakore, Omosexy and Genny! Wouldn't that just be the bomb!?

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande- My Husband Supports My Return To Acting 100% by s1(m): 4:59am On Aug 17, 2012
nice one
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande- My Husband Supports My Return To Acting 100% by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 17, 2012
wonderz: @the.game she's not wrong with the use of 'actor'..The word actor refers to a person who acts regardless of gender, and this term "is increasingly preferred", although actress, referring specifically to a female person who acts, "remains in general use".
thanks 4 d correction
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande- My Husband Supports My Return To Acting 100% by niceG: 10:53am On Aug 17, 2012
E be like say the no hold again oh. Them want make she go back to acting make breeze no blow show fawl nyansh. grin grin grin
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande- My Husband Supports My Return To Acting 100% by mystikal(m): 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2012
the.game:
English don dey hard nowadays

Sexist
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande- My Husband Supports My Return To Acting 100% by amaechijay: 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2012
kiss kiss kiss

Love u girl!

U rock big time!
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande- My Husband Supports My Return To Acting 100% by megxo(m): 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2012
SOME AMSTEL TINZ MENH
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande- My Husband Supports My Return To Acting 100% by anonymous6(f): 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Woman With World's Biggest Breasts Vs Cossy Orjiakor! / DC EXCLUSIVE: I Kissed Genevieve Nnaji But - Beninoise Actress Ella Martins / Nigerians React To Photos Of 19 Year Old Girl On IG! Say Her Ass Ain't 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.