Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Meet Irina Shayk Cristiano Ronaldo's Current Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Irina Shayk Cristiano Ronaldo's Current Girlfriend (9996 Views)

Mikel Obi's Current Girlfriend Not Bothered About The News Of His Secret Childr / Wizkid’s Ex-girlfriend From 2011 VS His Current Girlfriend - Who Fine Pass? / Christiano Ronaldo's Sexy Girlfriend, Irina Shayk, Stuns In New Swimwear Photos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Irina Shayk Cristiano Ronaldo's Current Girlfriend by tlaret24(m): 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2013
Shayk was born in Yemanzhelinsk, Russia, to an ethnic Tatar father and a Russian mother. She says she inherited her looks from her father and she has said that people often think she is South American.After high school, Shayk studied marketing but was bored by it and entered a local beauty school with her older sister. While there, she was noticed by a person from a local modeling agency who was struck by her beauty. She was urged to participate in the "Miss Chelyabinsk 2004" beauty contest and she won.Shayk has a pet dog named Caesare, after Julius Caesar,a Labrador which she claims was fathered by one of the dogs who played the title role in the film Marley & Me.Since May 2010, she has been dating footballer Cristiano Ronaldo. Shayk and Ronaldo allegedly met through their Armani Exchange campaigns.below are the list of his ex.Isabel Figueira,Gabriela Endringer,kim kardashian,Luciana Abreu,Imogen Thomas,Bipasha Pashu,Gemma Atkinson,Letizia Filippi,Marina Rodriguez,Raffaella Fico,Luciana Abreu.e.t.c and more.www.bleacherreport.com/

Re: Meet Irina Shayk Cristiano Ronaldo's Current Girlfriend by tlaret24(m): 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2013
wooo she is vry beautiful is'nt she?
Re: Meet Irina Shayk Cristiano Ronaldo's Current Girlfriend by ashleycamille(f): 9:37pm On Jul 01, 2014
Shayk is one my favorite celebrity and happy to read about her with her relationship with Ronaldo. I love her great modeling and acting skills. My role model.
Re: Meet Irina Shayk Cristiano Ronaldo's Current Girlfriend by hatux: 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2014
Nice bosoms *first pic
Re: Meet Irina Shayk Cristiano Ronaldo's Current Girlfriend by bjcuntis(m): 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2014
hatux: Nice bosoms *first pic
dats d only thin u see.......mtceeeew
Re: Meet Irina Shayk Cristiano Ronaldo's Current Girlfriend by hatux: 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
bjcuntis: dats d only thin u see.......mtceeeew
Thin' Bros ?
Re: Meet Irina Shayk Cristiano Ronaldo's Current Girlfriend by hensben(m): 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2014
tlaret24: wooo she is vry beautiful is'nt she?
this girl dey learn 4 beauty nau, see as u dey wow, if u come see my babe nkor
Re: Meet Irina Shayk Cristiano Ronaldo's Current Girlfriend by lomaxx: 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2014
bjcuntis: dats d only thin u see.......mtceeeew

What else was he supposed to see?
Her earlobe ?
Re: Meet Irina Shayk Cristiano Ronaldo's Current Girlfriend by lomaxx: 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2014
hensben: this girl dey learn 4 beauty nau, see as u dey wow, if u come see my babe nkor

Oya post your babe picture mek we see
Re: Meet Irina Shayk Cristiano Ronaldo's Current Girlfriend by hensben(m): 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2014
lomaxx:

Oya post your babe picture mek we see
nah!if only i can upload her photo make u see beauty not this artificial beauty,u know, this is social forum, after all, she is not a celebrity like cr7 babe.
Re: Meet Irina Shayk Cristiano Ronaldo's Current Girlfriend by hensben(m): 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2014
ashleycamille: Shayk is one my favorite celebrity and happy to read about her with her relationship with Ronaldo. I love her great modeling and acting skills. My role model.
so,this lady is ur role model , no wonder.
Re: Meet Irina Shayk Cristiano Ronaldo's Current Girlfriend by lomaxx: 10:51pm On Jul 01, 2014
hensben: nah!if only i can upload her photo make u see beauty not this artificial beauty,u know, this is social forum, after all, she is not a celebrity like cr7 babe.

Re: Meet Irina Shayk Cristiano Ronaldo's Current Girlfriend by McWhillion(m): 11:06pm On Jul 01, 2014
tlaret24: wooo she is vry beautiful is'nt she?

Bro are you a copycat... i said wooo when i saw the first pix.
Re: Meet Irina Shayk Cristiano Ronaldo's Current Girlfriend by lilmax(m): 11:08pm On Jul 01, 2014
She nor fine abeg

(1) (Reply)

See Two Sisters Fixing Tiles For A Living That Has Got People Talking - Photos / Instagram Big Girl, Romangoddess Completely Flashes Her Watermelon In New Dress / Munachi Abii And Basketmouth On Set Of A New Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.