Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:13 AM

Brazilian Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Brazilian Visa (7390 Views)

Advice On How To Get A Brazilian And South Africa Transit Visa / 150 People Die In Brazilian Nightclub / Brazilian Visa And Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazilian Visa by Otefon(m): 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2012
How is the live for the forign student in brazil?
Re: Brazilian Visa by naijaspeak(m): 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2012
If you are thinking of going to Brazil for studies then you should think of enroling in a language school to learn Portuguese, the national language of Brazil. I do not know if there are schools where english language is used as a medium of learning. If there is a school of such, I think it will be a foriegn managed school which may be expensive.

The cheap schools in Brazil teaches its student in Portuguese. So if you are looking for a cheap school in Brazil first of all enrol in a Portuguese language school in Places like Sau Paulo or Rio D'Jenero.

For Nigerian seeking job opportunity in Brazil you also need to be good both in the written and spoken aspect of Portuguese language.

It is not easy to get basic fact about Brazil school and immigration details as most of their website are written in Portuguese. You can try use www.google.com and also visit their embassy in either Lagos or Abuja.

If you happen to finish the paper work which of course mean getting a Brazilian visa. You just walk up to the office of Turkish airline or Emirate airline to book your flight enroute to Brazil. Best of luck Mr!

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Visa by carolrex: 12:24pm On Aug 18, 2012
Tanks bro. Pls can u throw more light on the standard of living and if brazil is friendly bc by God's grace am planning of going there by ending of d yr
Re: Brazilian Visa by naijaspeak(m): 7:04pm On Aug 19, 2012
Brazil has a good and growing economy just like that of China,India and South Africa. The standard of living in Brazil is high compared to most countries. Although, there are area that has high crime rate and there are a lot of Brazilians living in poverty.The government is also working hard like most countries of the world to reduce unemployment.Brazil is founding member of the BRICKS states which comprise of the following countries ( Brazil,Russia,India,China and South Africa )it is an organization that was founded to discuss and cooperate on economic issues as these countries are of the same level. Brazil is known to be one of the biggest exporter of hard drugs. Most Nigerians have been caught at our international airport in Lagos and Abuja with hard drugs they ingested or hide in their body while on their way from Brazil.

Brazilians are friendly people. They have a lot of Blacks Brazilians among their population who identify themselves as Africans and traced their roots to Africa. There are Brazillians with yoruba root in Brazil.

I think success is based on determination. There is no place where you will find life completely stress-free. You are bound to encounter minor or major challenges, but with determination and faith in God you will in no time find success.

Learning and understanding Portuguese, is important if you intend to live,work or study in Brazil.

There are a lot of job opportunities for English language teachers in Brazil. Most Brazilians can not speak this english language that you and I take for granted.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Visa by carolrex: 1:14am On Aug 20, 2012
[quote author=naijaspeak]Brazil has a good and growing economy just like that of China,India and South Africa. The standard of living in Brazil is high compared to most countries. Although, there are area that has high crime rate and there are a lot of Brazilians living in poverty.The government is also working hard like most countries of the world to reduce unemployment.Brazil is founding member of the BRICKS states which comprise of the following countries ( Brazil,Russia,India,China and South Africa )it is an organization that was founded to discuss and cooperate on economic issues as these countries are of the same level. Brazil is known to be one of the biggest exporter of hard drugs. Most Nigerians have been caught at our international airport in Lagos and Abuja with hard drugs they ingested or hide in their body while on their way from Brazil.

Brazilians are friendly people. They have a lot of Blacks Brazilians among their population who identify themselves as Africans and traced their roots to Africa. There are Brazillians with yoruba root in Brazil.

I think success is based on determination. There is no place where you will find life completely stress-free. You are bound to encounter minor or major challenges, but with determination and faith in God you will in no time find success.

Learning and understanding Portuguese, is important if you intend to live,work or study in Brazil.

There are a lot of job opportunities for English language teachers in Brazil. Most Brazilians can not speak this english language that you and I take for granted.

Naijaspeak u are d best. any idea on processing fee please. My email:gentlesimeon@yahoo.com
Re: Brazilian Visa by naijaspeak(m): 3:59am On Aug 21, 2012
Dear Carolrex,

On processing fee to Brazil,I am afraid I may not be able to provide that information. You also need to be specific about the purpose of your trip. Are you going to Brazil for study, work, visit, business or tourism?

The visa the Brazilian embassy will issue to you will be based on your main purpose of going to Brazil.

These visas all have their own cost which you must confirm from their embassy.

Study visas: issued to student who have secured admission and gotten offer letters from the school.

Work visa: issued to persons who have secured job offers from Brazil.

Visit visa: issued to person visiting Brazil to see their relatives, friends, etc. It is also issued to person attending Conferences,Seminar,trade fair,etc
To process this type of visa with the Brazilian embassy you need to have an invitatation letters from the person or company you are visiting and this document you must attach to support your application.

Business Visa: it is issued to person traveling for business trip.

Tourism Visa; it is issued to holiday makers or person traveling to see attractive places abroad.

All these visas have their length of stay that is the period the foriegn country for example Brazil will permit you to stay in their country.

The cost of these visas are not the same as they have their own specific charges.

You should have a Nigerian Passport ( international passport) which is not about to expire ( a passport that will last you for at least 6 month )

You should also show to the embassy document that show that you have made arrangement for accommodation. You must have a confirmed flight ticket from your airline e.g Turkish airline,Emirate airline that your trip include a return journey. By this I mean you must pay down the cost of your return while booking for the cost of your going.
Alternatively, show the immigration official an onward journey ticket.It shows you have booked for a trip to leave Brazil on or before the expiration of your visa. In some cases, the airport official may ask you for BTA ( basic travel allowance ) They sometimes ask for this to be certain that you have enough money for your trip.

The Brazilian embassy will ask you to provide statement of account ( bank statement) showing that you have sufficient funds ( money ) for your trip

I suggest you visit the Brazilian embassy for more information about Brazil visa. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Visa by Amakapritty(f): 4:18am On Sep 16, 2021
naijaspeak:
Dear Carolrex,

On processing fee to Brazil,I am afraid I may not be able to provide that information. You also need to be specific about the purpose of your trip. Are you going to Brazil for study, work, visit, business or tourism?

The visa the Brazilian embassy will issue to you will be based on your main purpose of going to Brazil.

These visas all have their own cost which you must confirm from their embassy.

Study visas: issued to student who have secured admission and gotten offer letters from the school.

Work visa: issued to persons who have secured job offers from Brazil.

Visit visa: issued to person visiting Brazil to see their relatives, friends, etc. It is also issued to person attending Conferences,Seminar,trade fair,etc
To process this type of visa with the Brazilian embassy you need to have an invitatation letters from the person or company you are visiting and this document you must attach to support your application.

Business Visa: it is issued to person traveling for business trip.

Tourism Visa; it is issued to holiday makers or person traveling to see attractive places abroad.

All these visas have their length of stay that is the period the foriegn country for example Brazil will permit you to stay in their country.

The cost of these visas are not the same as they have their own specific charges.

You should have a Nigerian Passport ( international passport) which is not about to expire ( a passport that will last you for at least 6 month )

You should also show to the embassy document that show that you have made arrangement for accommodation. You must have a confirmed flight ticket from your airline e.g Turkish airline,Emirate airline that your trip include a return journey. By this I mean you must pay down the cost of your return while booking for the cost of your going.
Alternatively, show the immigration official an onward journey ticket.It shows you have booked for a trip to leave Brazil on or before the expiration of your visa. In some cases, the airport official may ask you for BTA ( basic travel allowance ) They sometimes ask for this to be certain that you have enough money for your trip.

The Brazilian embassy will ask you to provide statement of account ( bank statement) showing that you have sufficient funds ( money ) for your trip

I suggest you visit the Brazilian embassy for more information about Brazil visa. Thanks

Pls do u have any idea on how one can obtain a Brazil airport transit Visa?

(1) (Reply)

NCAA Cautions Ethiopian Airlines On Deportation Charges / Cheapest Airline In Nigeria / South African Invitation Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.