Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Brazilian Visa And Job - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Brazilian Visa And Job (5166 Views)

Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket / Your First Visa And Interview At An Embassy / Can I Apply For Visa And Travel Out With A Pregnancy?5 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazilian Visa And Job by henrob: 9:06am On Apr 04, 2012
Please i ​A̶̲̥̅♏ planning to travel to Brazil but ℓ̊ don't know much about their economy,cost of living and job opportunity ie what kind of job will one do to survive over there. And any useful information as regard the country for a first time traveller. Please can someone help
Re: Brazilian Visa And Job by akinope1: 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2012
Brazil Economy is the biggest and best so far in south America Brazil produce lot of things and they have lot of factories to work once you can work in Brazil you will be fine. cost of living in Brazil is not much expensive its okay .

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Visa And Job by henrob: 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2012
Please what will it cost M̶̲̅ε̲̣ to get to Brazil both visa and flight charges. How do ℓ̊ get the visa.
Re: Brazilian Visa And Job by dannywest01: 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2012
henrob: Please what will it cost M̶̲̅ε̲̣ to get to Brazil both visa and flight charges. How do ℓ̊ get the visa.
Ask google
Re: Brazilian Visa And Job by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 05, 2012
@OP
A) you would first need to speak fluent Portuguese before you can get a decent job.
B) depending on what type of job you seek, you would probably need to be in the right city in Brasil
C) no one will offer you a job if you dont have a working visa (unless you want to be a vulcanizer).
D) locals themselves are desperately looking for great jobs and cant find any, what makes you think you will have a better chance than them?
E) the city with the most job prospects would be SP and Rio, but remember that these cities are some of the most expensive cities in the world to live in, (rent wise) unless you shack in a favela or miles away from the main area.
F) there are many Africans who come here and live worst lives than while in Africa (unless they branch into crime).
G) bare in mind that the majority of black people here dont have access to the great jobs (even when they have the qualifications).
H) as strange as it may sounds, there is still a lot of RACISM IN BRASIL (even though racial discrimination is against the law here)!
I) one of the reason why there is so much crime in Brasil is because of the unemployment rate and the very little someone would earn doing menial work.

last but not least, regardless of all these few points, Brasil is a fantastic country, lol!

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Visa And Job by henrob: 8:30am On Apr 06, 2012
Thanks @ mrbrownjay but still need your advice. Since ℓ̊ can't speak portuguese and not ready to work as a vucalnizer with my certificate as a graduate. Please advice M̶̲̅ε̲̣, do ℓ̊ forget about Brazil or is there any other place that is more better to go.
Re: Brazilian Visa And Job by saintbajar(m): 9:44am On Apr 06, 2012
akin_ope: Brazil Economy is the biggest and best so far in south America Brazil produce lot of things and they have lot of factories to work once you can work in Brazil you will be fine. cost of living in Brazil is not much expensive its okay .
akin_ope: Brazil Economy is the biggest and best so far in south America Brazil produce lot of things and they have lot of factories to work once you can work in Brazil you will be fine. cost of living in Brazil is not much expensive its okay .

Chile has the biggest economy bot Brazil.

Smiles...........
Re: Brazilian Visa And Job by akinope1: 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2012
saintbajar:

Chile has the biggest economy bot Brazil.

Smiles...........

you don't know what you are talking about
Re: Brazilian Visa And Job by saintbajar(m): 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2012
akin_ope:

you don't know what you are talking about

you are right. i was searching richest...

smiles.................
Re: Brazilian Visa And Job by seunny4lif(m): 12:06am On Apr 09, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
A) you would first need to speak fluent Portuguese before you can get a decent job.
B) depending on what type of job you seek, you would probably need to be in the right city in Brasil
C) no one will offer you a job if you dont have a working visa (unless you want to be a vulcanizer).
D) locals themselves are desperately looking for great jobs and cant find any, what makes you think you will have a better chance than them?
E) the city with the most job prospects would be SP and Rio, but remember that these cities are some of the most expensive cities in the world to live in, (rent wise) unless you shack in a favela or miles away from the main area.
F) there are many Africans who come here and live worst lives than while in Africa (unless they branch into crime).
G) bare in mind that the majority of black people here dont have access to the great jobs (even when they have the qualifications).
H) as strange as it may sounds, there is still a lot of RACISM IN BRASIL (even though racial discrimination is against the law here)!
I) one of the reason why there is so much crime in Brasil is because of the unemployment rate and the very little someone would earn doing menial work.

last but not least, regardless of all these few points, Brasil is a fantastic country, lol!
PLEASE DO U HAVE ANY IDEAL OF FLIGHT CONNECTING NIGERIA TO VENEZUELA WITHOUT TRANSIT EUROPE?
Re: Brazilian Visa And Job by akinope1: 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2012
Lagos- SouthAfrica-Agrentina-caracas

Lagos- Brazil-Caracas

Those are the only 2 place i know you can pass without going thr Europe
Re: Brazilian Visa And Job by seunny4lif(m): 7:05pm On Apr 09, 2012
WHICH AIRLINE IS THAT PLEASE?AND LIKE HOW MUCH?
NO DIRECT FROM NIGERIA TO SA THEN CARACAS?

akin_ope: Lagos- SouthAfrica-Agrentina-caracas

Lagos- Brazil-Caracas

Those are the only 2 place i know you can pass without going thr Europe

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Visa And Job by akinope1: 10:39pm On Apr 09, 2012
seunny4lif: WHICH AIRLINE IS THAT PLEASE?AND LIKE HOW MUCH?
NO DIRECT FROM NIGERIA TO SA THEN CARACAS?

Copa Airline
Lan Airline
Taca Airline
Those airline i listed above only work within South America you can Google there website address for booking or another things but for the cost i do not know when you are traveling i would have check for you but still you can Google there website and you will see there fare as well . it does look like you have some Question you can chat with me on akinola_opeyemi@yahoo.com
Re: Brazilian Visa And Job by seunny4lif(m): 10:40pm On May 14, 2012
I sent you mail bt no reply
akin_ope:

Copa Airline
Lan Airline
Taca Airline
Those airline i listed above only work within South America you can Google there website address for booking or another things but for the cost i do not know when you are traveling i would have check for you but still you can Google there website and you will see there fare as well . it does look like you have some Question you can chat with me on akinola_opeyemi@yahoo.com
Re: Brazilian Visa And Job by Zainaby: 5:07am On May 15, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP

undecided
Re: Brazilian Visa And Job by Nobody: 8:54am On May 15, 2012
^^^ if you live in Brasil, you say BRASIL not BRAZIL.
Re: Brazilian Visa And Job by Zainaby: 11:43am On May 15, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^^ if you live in Brasil, you say BRASIL not BRAZIL.
Noted!!
But you are writing/typing
Re: Brazilian Visa And Job by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 15, 2012
^^^thats because you also WRITE it like that.
Re: Brazilian Visa And Job by seunny4lif(m): 5:07pm On May 16, 2012
please people,which airline connect to caracas from lagos?

(1) (Reply)

Filling The Uk Visa Application Form Need Urgent Assistant / Morocco / Sample Of Letter Of Self Introduction For Canadian Study Permit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.