Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Payment Gateway For International Customers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Payment Gateway For International Customers (985 Views)

How Do I Receive Money From International Customers?...(need Your Advice) / Direct Sms Api Gateway For Nigeria / Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payment Gateway For International Customers by WGConcepts: 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2012
Hi People,

I'm developing a site for a client who wishes to market his products in the USA & Europe, and I am having difficulty finding a payment solution that allows this. For example, if a client in Europe wishes to buy a product from the site, they can order and purchase from our Nigeria-based company, make payments to Nigeria, and we will ship direct to them. Paypal and many of the other 'global' solutions do not seem to be suitable. Can anyone give me a solution to this? Thanks in advance smiley
Re: Payment Gateway For International Customers by shorxynla(m): 11:33pm On Aug 16, 2012
Which of the ecommerce software are you using
Re: Payment Gateway For International Customers by yamakuza: 7:16am On Aug 17, 2012
shorxynla: Which of the ecommerce software are you using

www.prestashop.com is cool

WGConcepts: Hi People,

I'm developing a site for a client who wishes to market his products in the USA & Europe, and I am having difficulty finding a payment solution that allows this. For example, if a client in Europe wishes to buy a product from the site, they can order and purchase from our Nigeria-based company, make payments to Nigeria, and we will ship direct to them. Paypal and many of the other 'global' solutions do not seem to be suitable. Can anyone give me a solution to this? Thanks in advance smiley

www.2co.com, www.plimus.com, www.graphcard.com and www.libertyreserve.com are good
Re: Payment Gateway For International Customers by bayokenny: 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2012
you can try 2checkout.com, they accept nigeria application, but you have to abide by their rules
Re: Payment Gateway For International Customers by WGConcepts: 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2012
shorxynla: Which of the ecommerce software are you using

I'm using Opencart, and I believe 2checkout will be suitable. Thank you all very much for your help!

(1) (Reply)

College Online Portal Development (interswitch & Scratch Cards) Enabled / 6 Ideas For Viral Marketing / FREE Unlimited Cpanel Web Hosting @ Ekumahost.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.