Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,459 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! (27681 Views)

Payment Gateway Integration (interswitch / Mastercard / Visa) / Get A Free Payment Gateway For You Site. / Pls I Need Ng Online Payment Gateway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by ndgfx(m): 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2011
It's a new dawn in eCommerce in Nigeria and this is what You've been waiting for.

Before i go on, lemme ask, how much do you pay to integrate payment systems like Interswitch, E-tranzact, Mastercard, ValueCard on your site? Quite a lot (and i'm not evening assuming here, i know)

So what if i told you that you could integrate a payment gateway (listen to this, just one) that accepts ALL of them, Just name it: Interswitch, Verve, E-tranzact, Mastercard, Visa,, yada-yada - It takes them all. It even allows your customers pay with their ATM!!!! Yeah, easy right?!!!!

And what if i told you that you could use this platform to send Virtual invoices for bills to your costumers online such that with a simple click, the transaction is completed. Even without you having a website.

And what if i told you that you could do all these and more at the ridiculous price of #6,000 per year (yeah, you read it right. Count the zeroes to be sure)

Introducing Eyowo: An online payment gateway that allows online retailers accept payments on their website and give multiple payment options (Interswitch, Mastercard, Visa and Etranzact) to their buyers with just one integration.

Go to www.eyowo.com to know more about this amazing platform and if you wanna play around and get all hands on, check out https://www.eyowo.com/developers/

So what are you waiting for? Join the growing list of satisfied customers!

Follow us on twitter @eyowo
Like our page on FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eyowo/288050024557806
Send us feedback here: https://www./eyowo/

Ciao

Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by Afam4eva(m): 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2011
Ok oo. I'll check it out.

Btw, if i may ask. Why should i use Eyowo as against other existing payment gateways like CashEnvoy and Interswitch.

1 Like

Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by ndgfx(m): 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2011
afam4eva:

Ok oo. I'll check it out.

Btw, if i may ask. Why should i use Eyowo as against other existing payment gateways like CashEnvoy and Interswitch.

Let's see.
Besides the fact that it's free, fast, safe, less of a hassle, and all the other yada-yada you hear these days,
- It's a wayyyy cheaper solution. #6,000 a year with 1% off every transaction.
- You don't have to compel customers to register with the service to use it. Just pay. Even with your ATM.
- Invoicing. Sexiest thing to ever happen online. And you don't even need a site for it.

If you want a better, more-comprehensive-but-less-biased list of other features you can go here https://www.eyowo.com/services/features

Ciao
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by WebSurfer(m): 12:39am On Oct 30, 2011
how does this really works, sorry am new to this,
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by ndgfx(m): 7:27am On Oct 30, 2011
WebSurfer:

how does this really works, sorry am new to this,

Sir, have you gone to the site? Please do. It'll give a better explaination of the workings. Infact, check here: https://www.eyowo.com/services/get-started

Ciao
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by naijacoder: 7:58am On Oct 30, 2011
nd.gfx this is exaclty what i have been looking for on this site.
Elaborate more how it works and forward an email or phone where i can call you.
This could really benefit you
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by Brightsmith: 8:34am On Oct 30, 2011
4 more info check http://vibe.waptools.net
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by ndgfx(m): 9:28am On Oct 30, 2011
naijacoder:

nd.gfx this is exaclty what i have been looking for on this site.
Elaborate more how it works and forward an email or phone where i can call you.
This could really benefit you

You can call this :0702 895 0714 or send an email to support@eyowo.com.
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by databoy: 1:15pm On Oct 30, 2011
Nice concept. But i wanna ask, how possible is it for me to recieve payment via mastercard when its your gateway i installed in my site? Or better still, how can i accept payment from lets say, interswitch when i have not paid them the integration fee or installed their gateway in my site but yours? Is there a sort arrangement you made with them or its part of the coding jargons i have no clue about. Thanks.
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by binkabir(m): 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2011
im interested in this . but first i have some unclear issues.
1. the 1% off any transaction is quit high.
2. how reliable is this new gateway? (is this a clearing house like interswitch or just a level one model on other clearing house).
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by ndgfx(m): 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2011
*databoy:

Nice concept. But i wanna ask, how possible is it for me to recieve payment via mastercard when its your gateway i installed in my site? Or better still, how can i accept payment from lets say, interswitch when i have not paid them the integration fee or installed their gateway in my site but yours? Is there a sort arrangement you made with them or its part of the coding jargons i have no clue about. Thanks.
Yes. It's possible for you to receive payment via Mastercard and Interswitch with Eyowo!. Go to https://www.eyowo.com/support/faq to satisfy your curosity cheesy

Ciao
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by ndgfx(m): 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2011
binkabir:

im interested in this . but first i have some unclear issues.
1. the 1% off any transaction is quit high.
2. how reliable is this new gateway? (is this a clearing house like interswitch or just a level one model on other clearing house).

Binks. How far?! Haba!!!
Eyowo attracts a 1% transaction fee for all payment options. If you receive a 5,000 naira payment on your website or through invoicing using Eyowo you get settled 5,000 – 1% (50) in your bank account.

I'd like to see you list some options with cheaper rates,
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2011
//
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by NSNA: 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2011
@poster are you affiliated with the company?

any websites using this already?
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by moderatorr: 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2011
NSNA:

does he need to scream it in your ear?

*@poster, dear poster, 1 percent is too little to sustain your business in naija.
Transport from office to bank never pass that amount?

@poster , my poster hope you've gat a dedicatd server? Because them hackers are watching,
and waiting
waiting opportunity to ride upon you
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by AkoEja: 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2011
the question also has to be asked about reliability and dependability
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by SGN(m): 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2011
@poster

This looks interesting, very.  I however have a question:

Given your explanation above, seems you will have a grand account with Interswitch and e-Tranzact which you then connect to behind the scene to carry out transaction. Now, Interswitch/e-Tranzact is not aware of the original merchant site from where the transaction emanates, so the merchant and the paying customer cannot raise any issue with Interswitch/e-Tranzact but you.  The fund is removed from the customer account and paid into your account, then you do a transfer of the appropriate amount less commission to the merchant account. Now, my question is that is this backed/controlled/regulated by any existing law/CBN provision, like such that backed Interswitch/e-Tranzact or its just a smart business thinking?

Beside this concern of how protected the merchant and the customer are, I doff my hat for this brilliant innovation.

1 Like

Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by JAZES(m): 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2011
moderatorr:

does he need to scream it in your ear?

*@poster, dear poster, 1 percent is too little to sustain your business in naija.
Transport from office to bank never pass that amount?

@poster , my poster hope you've gat a dedicatd server? Because them hackers are watching,
and waiting
waiting opportunity to ride upon you

My brother, i dont think one percent is too small if
they can do their marketing well and of course if they
offer a very good service.
Once they get marketing and service right, volla then their one
percent begins to make more sense. Imagine if they are doing
about N10M volume/month. You do the calculation.
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by databoy: 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2011
Am quite impressed. But i think 1 percent is too small for such a project. You should consider running costs which includes server maintenance, staff, logistics, customer services, ads, etc. You know, we should be looking at durability here not something that ends operation after a year or two cos of high operational costs. You deserve plenty of kudos for your originality.
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by ndgfx(m): 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2011
NSNA:

any websites using this already?

Is my affiliation really important?

And as for sites using this platform, check out
[list]
[li]www.stylerebirth.com[/li]
[li]www.naijatopup.com[/li]
[li]www.reloadNG.com[/li]
[/list]

Cheers
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by cardoso111(m): 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2011
Can you prove that this is cheaper than GTB Internet banking pls?
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by qunleajayi(m): 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2011
SGN:

@poster

Given your explanation above, seems you will have a grand account with Interswitch and e-Tranzact which you then connect to behind the scene to carry out transaction. Now, Interswitch/e-Tranzact is not aware of the original merchant site from where the transaction emanates, so the merchant and the paying customer cannot raise any issue with Interswitch/e-Tranzact but you.  The fund is removed from the customer account and paid into your account, then you do a transfer of the appropriate amount less commission to the merchant account. Now, my question is that is this backed/controlled/regulated by any existing law/CBN provision, like such that backed Interswitch/e-Tranzact or its just a smart business thinking?

Beside this concern of how protected the merchant and the customer are, I doff my hat for this brilliant innovation.

SGN, this issue of security is very important. I cant put my client's business on this and one morning after about N5m has vanished into thing air, I get a message saying eyowo.com server has permanently vanished, However, this is a brilliant idea. Why dont u insure eyowo transactions with an insurance company to cover our risks?
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by JAZES(m): 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2011
*databoy:

Am quite impressed. But i think 1 percent is too small for such a project. You should consider running costs which includes server maintenance, staff, logistics, customer services, ads, etc. You know, we should be looking at durability here not something that ends operation after a year or two cos of high operational costs. You deserve plenty of kudos for your originality.

Like i said earlier 1% may look very small now but if they see
the project as a long term thing and keep their overhead cost within their
little means and focus on marketing and outstanding customer service. Trust me
the sky will be the beginning for them in the next few years.
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by JAZES(m): 9:18pm On Oct 30, 2011
The issue of security should not be taken with levity at all
because there are so many vultures online waiting to descend on
you at any given opportunity.
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by ndgfx(m): 9:40pm On Oct 30, 2011
SGN:

@poster

qunleajayi:

SGN, this issue of security is very important. I cant put my client's business on this and one morning after about N5m has vanished into thing air, I get a message saying eyowo.com server has permanently vanished, However, this is a brilliant idea. Why dont u insure eyowo transactions with an insurance company to cover our risks?

Send your questions to support@eyowo.com
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by texazzpete(m): 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2011
nd.gfx:

Send your questions to support@eyowo.com

Answer the questions here please. You're starting to sound shady
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by daretayo(m): 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2011
Thought of this several years ago.
Glad that someone did something about it

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=74634.msg1438684#msg1438684
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by ndgfx(m): 10:04pm On Oct 30, 2011
texazzpete:

Answer the questions here please. You're starting to sound shady

I asked them to send their questions to the appropriate support personnel that can answer their questions satisfactorily. Is this wrong?

JAZES:

The issue of security should not be taken with levity at all
because there are so many vultures online waiting to descend on
you at any given opportunity.

Jazes. Thanks for your perspective. Security, as you know, is a rather dynamic issue. I can say Eyowo is secure. And so far, our Users haven't had any complaints to the contrary.

SGN:

@poster

@SGN, as i recommended, please forward your concerns and questions via email. Thank you
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 30, 2011
i salute @poster. innovative thinkers are very invigorating for humanity. one little matter though, i don't like the name. maybe its just me. overall good job.
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by ndgfx(m): 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2011
jerseyboy:

i salute @poster. innovative thinkers are very invigorating for humanity. one little matter though, i don't like the name. maybe its just me. overall good job.

Hahahaha, Sorry 'bout that.
The name Eyowo is, well, Yoruba in origin. It's "E yo Owo" which loosely translates to "To bring out Money" (sorry, my Yoruba sucks)

Again, thanx
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by gfus: 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2011
thumbs up, stay the course.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enter For All Wapka Codes/get Your Wapka Site's Problems Solved / I Want To Create Front Page In My Smf Forum / Which Postal Code Did You Use For Lagos With Google Adsense Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.