Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation (11448 Views)

Woman Flees Nigeria To Canada To Escape FGM / Ibeyi Talk About Their Yoruba Heritage In A New Interview / Nigeria Bans Female Genital Mutilation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2012
kandiikane: I doubt anyone can understand royal, he can make good point but then ramble on and phuck it up.

Some bipolar shyt.

Lol!

Yh its those pillz.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2012
ew...i just saw the "still" of the video royal posted...i want to throw up!

GROSS. lol. I have trypophobia really bad and to see that....
I need to log off asap.
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Crazy and barbaric. [b]Maybe I am westernized [/b]but I can't get down with this sickness.
SHUT UP!! angry angry angry
What exactly is she insinuating??!! angry angry
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by kandiikane(m): 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2012
Shollypopz:

That we are yet to come out of the stone age. Basically, we are bush! cheesy grin

Lol
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2012
Shollypopz:

Shabbapops....do you know what the term "western" means?

Look that up before you try to make this into an issue it wasnt meant to be.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2012
I guess this is only an African thing huh? the world only consists of africa and america,huh?

Fix up.

I never called YOU bush but if the shoe fitz...wear it gotdammit.
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 18, 2012
Shollypopz:

uh oh, this calls for the cliché Corny Popcorn Gif

Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2012
She dont say shyt to me unless she catches me talking to royal grin
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by kandiikane(m): 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2012
LOOL!!

grin
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Shabbapops....do you know what the term "western" means?

Look that up before you try to make this into an issue it wasnt meant to be.
Wait?? Did you not say westernized. Do i hv to post a Wikipedia link for you to know i understand well enough ur point. Or pls educate me what ur definition of westernized mean. It simply might not be d same as the one errone else knows
@Stop d sh*t about Royal.....i ignore u d nxt time u mk some lame reference to d dude
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2012
If you all see one Guest in the bottom right corner it's probably Me.

#JussSayin
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2012
Again, my name is Shollypopz......
@Kandiikane: What is dat cudlemii's thread about....I'm tired of switching back and forth
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2012
Shollypopz:
Wait?? Did you not say westernized. Do i hv to post a Wikipedia link for you to know i understand well enough ur point. Or pls educate me what ur definition of westernized mean. It simply might not be d same as the one errone else knows
@Stop d sh*t about Royal.....i ignore u d nxt time u mk some lame reference to d dude

[b]LOL[/b]lypopz....

By western I am talking again about enlightenment.

Injustices that people try to put forth as culture do not sit right with me. In western societies we a programmed to protest what we feel is barbaric and unfair.

If YOUR tribe pratices this then I can understand your rant. In which case I say with no apology yes, I am against it and if not kindly sityoazzdown.

Royal.
Royal.
Royal.

tongue
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2012
MsDarkSkin: I guess this is only an African thing huh? the world only consists of africa and america,huh?

Fix up.

I never called YOU bush but if the shoe fitz...wear it gotdammit.
I should be done telling u d 'bolded' part
Read ur post again dammit!! angry angry I asked what exactly u were insinuating??!
It's crazy and barbaric....and then, all of a sudden maybe because I'm westernized. I really want to see ur explanation 4 dat last line. Telling me to Google d meaning of westernized....Child Pls!
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2012
Shollypopz:
I should be done telling u d 'bolded' part
Read ur post again dammit!! angry angry I asked what exactly u were insinuating??!
It's crazy and barbaric....and then, all of a sudden maybe because I'm westernized. I really want to see ur explanation 4 dat last line. Telling me to Google d meaning of westernized....Child Pls!

Africa is CLEARLY not your pride..but your burdon.

Inferiority complex runs through your veins. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Immortal.....

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

LOLlypopz....

By western I am talking again about enlightenment.

Injustices that people try to put forth as culture do not sit right with me. In western societies we a programmed to protest what we feel is barbaric and unfair.

If YOUR tribe pratices this then I can understand your rant. In which case I say with no apology yes, I am against it and if not kindly sityoazzdown.

Royal.
Royal.
Royal.

tongue
At the end of the day you confirmed my thought process. You simply just called Africa barbaric by making reference to SL. And u said u were "enlightened" rit?? You were taught in college the "Age of Enlightenment" right?? Do you fully understand what you are insinuating??!!
My rant, my tribe....when will u stop d bullsh*it. Or u plainly assuming that because I'm from Africa, aren't you??
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

I'm not the whole Africa pride kinda girl, I'm more Naija pride...but d thing is when u make reference to Africa, you automatically include my country
Inferiority complex,....I mean, really??!!

I hate typing to argue, NL needs to incorporate some sort of speech recording mechanism....how i would love to school you
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2012
Shollypopz:
At the end of the day you confirmed my thought process. You simply just called Africa barbaric by making reference to SL. And u said u were "enlightened" rit?? You were thought in college the "Age of Enlightenment" right?? Do you fully understand what you are insinuating??!!
My rant, my tribe....when will u stop bullsh*it. Or u plainly assuming that because I'm from Africa, aren't you??

You were thought in College. Ehh? tongue
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2012
taught, happy??!

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2012
Shollypopz:
I'm not the whole Africa pride kinda girl, I'm more Naija pride...but d thing is when u make reference to Africa, you automatically include my country

I hate typing to argue, NL needs to incorporate some sort of speech recording mechanism....how i would love to school you

Upload a Youtube Video of you Cursing Her Out.
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by ezotik: 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2012
uhh...mzdarkie went to college?
i highly doubt!
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2012
^^Stop quoting my mistake, dammit!! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by ezotik: 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2012
lol
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by ezotik: 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2012
anybody with a brain cell should know it is a typo.. but since it makes u feel uhm... uncomfortable, i will take it off.
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2012
^^thanks wink
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by kandiikane(m): 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2012
Sholly which thread?
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2012
kandiikane: Sholly which thread?
I'm sure you were inboxed.....

https://www.nairaland.com/1015990/two-play-game-competition-test.
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 18, 2012
ezotik:
uhh...mzdarkie went to college?
i highly doubt!

Doubt these nuts on your jaw. cheesy

you've been riding them so long you might as well swallow.
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2012
Shollypopz:
[size=18pt]I'm not the whole Africa pride kinda girl, I'm more Naija pride[/size]..

Ok so we have established that you do not speak for all of Africa.
Therefore again, if I am not talking about YOUR people, you are agreeing you should stfu..good.

[size=18pt]but d thing is when u make reference to Africa, you automatically include my country[/size]

LOOOOOOOOL! CO[/b]ntradti[b]ON much! grin

Since when does talking about GENITALMUTILATION (typed together on purpose) which is practice by certain people pertaining to ALL of Africa? Are you this much of a dunce?

No man. You must be trolling!

Shollypopz:
At the end of the day you confirmed my thought process. You simply just called Africa barbaric by making reference to SL. And u said u were "enlightened" rit?? You were taught in college the "Age of Enlightenment" right?? Do you fully understand what you are insinuating??!!
My rant, my tribe....when will u stop d bullsh*it. Or u plainly assuming that because I'm from Africa, aren't you??

SHOLLYSMOKESROCKS, I said a SPECIFIC PART of Sierra Leone. Remember you just said you don't rep all of Africa. Last time I check SL is NOT in Nigeria. You are not part of the people I was referring to. You sound so stupid right now.

Yes, ENLIGHTENMENT. Look it up and thereafter make a youtube video of you slapping yourself 10 times!

>>> Was your clit0ris scraped? Was your *** sewn up? If not STFU already.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by sambos994(m): 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2012
Sorry to butt in, but isn't this topic about *almost pukes* FGM?
Re: Lets Talk About FGM; Female Core Mutilation by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2012
sambos994: Sorry to butt in, but isn't this topic about *almost pukes* FGM?

That is what I thought. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are Igbos Culturally Fused ? / What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? / Igbo And Yoruba Women Who Has Best Way Of Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.