Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

"My Husband Is Not Gay, He Doesn't Belong To Illuminati" Lady Di Defends Charly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Husband Is Not Gay, He Doesn't Belong To Illuminati" Lady Di Defends Charly (623 Views)

Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out / Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport / Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"My Husband Is Not Gay, He Doesn't Belong To Illuminati" Lady Di Defends Charly by doris4love(f): 11:15pm On Aug 16, 2012
Lady Di, who has been Charly Boy’s wife, for over 35 years, has come out to defend his husband, saying that all the stories about his sexuality and his involvement in the Illuminati cult, are all made up.

click link below to follow story;

http://www.diflox.com/apps/blog/show/18100924-my-husband-is-not-gay-he-doesn-t-belong-to-illuminati-lady-di-defends-charly-boy

(1) (Reply)

Ex CBN Governor, Ola Vincent, Is Dead. / Rihanna Rocks The 2012 Vmas, Wins Video Of The Year! / Mi And Joke Silver Become Un Ambassadors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.