Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,448 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:04 AM

Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child (321962 Views)

Beverly Osu Belongs To Illuminati / Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati / Celebrities With Ties To Illuminati In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child by ceomike(m): 9:04am On Feb 19, 2012
Whitney Houston is the latest victim of a yet another conspiracy theory regarding the Illuminati. Houston’s sudden death on Saturday has caused some to theorize that it was, in fact, murder at the hands of the Illuminati. Some even think this “sacrifice” was made so Beyonce and Jay-Z’s baby, Blue Ivy, could live.

Whitney Houston is the latest victim of a yet another conspiracy theory regarding the Illuminati. Houston’s sudden death on Saturday has caused some to theorize that it was, in fact, murder at the hands of the Illuminati.

Is your head spinning yet?

Blue Ivy Carter is Eulb Yvi

Back on Jan. 7, when Blue Ivy Carter was born, a rumor spread like wildfire that she was actually the spawn of Satan. This theory alleges that Blue Ivy is a reworking of the name Eulb Yvi, which Twitter users and other conspiracy theorists allege is the name of Satan’s daughter, though there has been no evidence to prove such a concept. “Jay-Z & Beyonce named their daughter Ivy Blue, Ivy Blue = Eulb Yvi, which was the name of lucifer’s daughter in Latin!” Twitteruser MrZou posted, perpetuating the story.

Like us on Facebook Another unbacked theory claims that numerology explains an occult or Illuminati connection between Blue Ivy Carter and Satanism. “Ivy (position in alphabet) – I=9 V=22 Y=25 – 2+2+2+5=11 – 11×9=99 – flip 99 round and add another 6 and you get 666 :O #Illuminati,” tweeted @Merkzbeatbox.
Now, Whitney Houston’s death is being linked to both the Illuminati and Blue Ivy Carter.

Vice magazine, known for its satirical wit and caustic editorials, compiled the multiple conspiracy theories surrounding Houston’s death–including numerology, murder and even Madonna.

Conspiracy Theories Surrounding Whitney Houston’s Death

Here are just some paraphrases of the theories laid out in painstaking detail onVice’s Web site:

The occult point to the numerology of Houston’s passing. “Do you think its [sic] ironik [sic] she died in 2012 at the age of 48, 4 + 8 = 12!!! Illuminati like to do these sorts of things as a death ritual as they believe everything has to be done on a certain day,” read one post in Vice’s assemblage.
Some are saying the 11th is an occult date, with other famous people like Bob Marley, Alexander McQueen and Sylvia Plath dying on that day.
Nicki Minaj’s outfit to the 2012 Grammys had a face embroidered on the skirt in black beads. Conspiracy theorists think this was Whitney Houston’s.
Blue Ivy needed a blood sacrifice.
Conspiracy Theories Abound

Conspiracy theories have circulated celebrity deaths since the dawn of time. Some believe Marilyn Monroe was murdered because of her affair with JFK. According to TruTV, Donald Wolfe summed it up as such: ”Marilyn Monroe was in a position to bring down the presidency. She was cognizant of Jack Kennedy’s marital infidelities and other private matters. She had his notes and letters and was privy to Kennedy’s involvement with Sam Giancana. That the Kennedy brothers had discussed national security matters with the film star added to an astonishing array of indiscretions.”

Some believe Elvis Presley did not die, and actually faked his own death; that Princess Diana was murdered because of her relationship with Dodi Fayed; that Jesus married Mary Magdalene; that September 11th was planned; and that the Illuminati exist.

The list of conspiracies goes on and on. Where conspiracy theorists draw the line, particularly regarding the sensitive topic of death and tragedy, is unclear.

Celebslam.com created a list of the 20 craziest Whitney Houston death theories on Twitter. Such notions continue to circulate.

http://www.zimbio.com/Whitney+Houston/articles/7P_Pm4Fo0Ve/Whitneys+death+linked+illuminati
Re: Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child by Dabss(m): 9:07am On Feb 19, 2012
nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 19, 2012
i was wondering when the conspiracy theorists were gonna show up. UTTER RUBBISH!!!!!
Re: Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child by slimyem: 10:22am On Feb 19, 2012
loosely founded untrue stories!
Re: Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 19, 2012
with BS claims like the OPs, anyone can come up with silly theories like that, here is mine:

JESUS CHRIST
J=10 E=5 S=19 U=21 S=19 C=3 H=8 R=18 I=9 T=20

10+5+19+21+19+8+9+20= 111
18÷3= 6
111x6= 666

or better yet:
CEOMIKE
C=3 E=5 O=15 M=13 I=9 K=11 E=5

15-9= 6
11-5 = 6
(13x5)x3= 195; 1+9+5=15; 1+5= 6

666 AGAIN!!!!

better use your brain, OP.

6 Likes

Re: Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child by flexyz: 12:22am On Apr 05, 2012
yes, i think this is true cos at thesame time that beyonce give birth to her illiuminati dauther is at thesame month that whitney is confirm death. i belive she was use for a sacrifice to bring beyonce dauther to earth bt one thin is dat ALMIGHTY GOD pass them all.

1 Like

Re: Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child by Hardballer(m): 3:08pm On Apr 05, 2012

4 Likes

Re: Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2012
These conspiracy theorists a bia kwa ozo. This is the most absurd theory of the century.

1 Like

Re: Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child by osajuju: 11:51am On Feb 15, 2013
Na wa o! Wetin we nor go hear.
Re: Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
Arrant nonsense!
Re: Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child by zynzyn(m): 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
This Illuminati thing is highly overblown. I think it's a publicity stunt strategy!
Re: Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child by timilehin007(m): 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
Illuminati here illuminati there, you people shud just shut ur dirty traps up....how has this conspiracy abwt illuminati affectedd ur life, since it has nothing to do with me am less concern abwt the whole gibberish.
Re: Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
certified Rubbish!
Re: Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child by SpicyMimi(f): 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
Give it up already and stop brainwashing pple! Illuminanti is nothing but craps!!! I dont xpect any sensible human being to buy this rubbish and arrant nonsense!!!
Re: Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child by dkronicle(m): 1:00am On Jul 16, 2013
na for there pocket
Re: Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child by Brimmie(m): 5:26am On Jul 16, 2013
[size=20]Stewpid Stewpid!! Illuminati Kor, Dodonati Ni![/size]
Re: Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child by JbravoAdodger(m): 8:44am On Jul 16, 2013
C gobe! I came to read correct article instead I dey chop math lesson. Professor pak wel

1 Like

Re: Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child by Lilimax(f): 9:24am On Jul 16, 2013
Rubbish
Re: Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child by sexyjessy(f): 10:47am On Jul 16, 2013
cry illuminati here n there..dey will sacrifice beyonce for kim kardashian pikin kwanu...arrant nonsense...mstchewwww angry cry
Re: Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child by Dovahkiin(m): 11:31am On Jul 16, 2013
Hardballer:

Re: Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child by nairaman66(m): 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2013
Baseless and groundless like GEJ and PEJ's brains!
Re: Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child by Lilimax(f): 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2013
nairaman66: Baseless and groundless like GEJ and PEJ's brains!
Haba, must you drag GEJ and PEJ into this
Re: Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child by nairaman66(m): 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2013
Lilimax:
Haba, must you drag GEJ and PEJ into this

Out of the abundance of the Heart, the mouth speaketh!
Re: Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child by GiovanniPonzi: 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2013
[size=25pt]Your stupidity is immeasurable like the width of the ocean[/size].

1 Like

Re: Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child by Aryourkunlay(m): 4:27am On Jul 17, 2013
Guys guys, i need your help on this.. Pls vote OMG! Danfo here- http://woobox.com/5oo5h4/upload/1003484
Re: Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child by NonsoB: 8:28am On Jul 17, 2013
flexyz: yes, i think this is true cos at thesame time that beyonce give birth to her illiuminati dauther is at thesame month that whitney is confirm death. i belive she was use for a sacrifice to bring beyonce dauther to earth bt one thin is dat ALMIGHTY GOD pass them all.

Do you have bra.in @all? Is Ivy d only one born on that month? How wld u feel if someone say this sh.it abt ur child? D way some pple think sha. Datz y u are called black monkeys
Re: Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child by tshegs19: 9:11am On Jul 17, 2013
COMPLETE BS!
Re: Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 17, 2013
undecided undecided like seriously
Re: Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child by free2ryhme: 2:39am On Jul 18, 2013
Senseless post
Re: Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child by vonblanc: 3:50am On Jul 18, 2013
NIGERIA NEEDS A NEW FACE!
Vote and support Stephanie Okwu for the MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL NIGERIA by clicking on the link below and by liking her photo and the page, P.S the votes won't be recognized except both her photo and the Page is liked!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=475831922510481&set=pb.134391599987850.-2207520000.1374114671.&type=3&theater

Let's make Stephanie Okwu MBGN she's a true african queen

Re: Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child by Aryourkunlay(m): 4:34am On Jul 18, 2013
VOTE and I will return the favor 100%

This is a facebook app photo contest that requires VOTING, if you are VOTING and you got scared of accepting the terms of the app- please you need not worry, you may VOTE and after VOTING, you can remove the app, just that, no stress, no :p..

Please VOTE here

http://woobox.com/5oo5h4/upload/1003484

I really need your help guys to WIN this contest. If you have any problem, free to tell, and I will surely be glad to HELP you too..

Please VOTE for me and I will return the favor===>
http://woobox.com/5oo5h4/upload/1003484

Thank You folks..

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Celebrities In Illuminati? / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? / Top 10 Most Handsome Men In The World In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.