Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? (26324 Views)

Why Do Ladies Shave Off Their Eyebrows? / Demand For Padded Bras, Artificial Bums Rises / Why Do Women Wear Padded Bras? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by loucrux(m): 11:31pm On Aug 16, 2012
Seriously if you look out there,about 89.9% of young ladies aged between 16-32yrs go on foam bra. Its really not nice making a man notice all the goodies and later find out they are only enhanced attributes of nature. Na wah oh

Why Do Girls Wear Foamy Bras?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:36pm On Aug 16, 2012
Why are you so obsessed with boobs?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by 193: 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2012
OP

WHICH FOAM DO THEY ACTUALLY USE
MOUKA FORM OR VITA FORM!

18 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by loucrux(m): 11:47pm On Aug 16, 2012
Colonial foam I think
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by obowunmi(m): 1:34am On Aug 17, 2012
LooooL ---clowns.
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by Jaywon242(m): 1:47am On Aug 17, 2012
it's nt only ladies with small boobs dat use foam bra...even ones with big boobs also use foam bra...i asked her nd she said cos of her nipples..she doesnt want it showing....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by Kajiang02(m): 2:00am On Aug 17, 2012
To set the kini welwel and in turn mumu we wey no look well.
I recall Basket Mouth's jokes then when he said some even go as far as wearing padded bra's with also Metal cladding acting as a Pivot for the thing.
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by Nobody: 5:17am On Aug 17, 2012
OP
How I am interested in how you carried out your survey?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by timilehing(m): 5:19am On Aug 17, 2012
To get a beta sponsor

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by AdeniyiA(m): 5:34am On Aug 17, 2012
dis guy na bad.t guy o, he don sample so teey he don tire.
ok tell us ao u come out wt d results
mr xprc

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by loucrux(m): 5:41am On Aug 17, 2012
Na wah oh.. Worst part is you see these girls ehn,after packing this thing,dem go come push everything come up so it becomes Eyes Popping.. Guys shine ur Eyes

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by ektbear: 6:00am On Aug 17, 2012
Simple solution: Feel them. Then you'll know how much is foam and how much is not.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by loucrux(m): 6:07am On Aug 17, 2012
You might have received 1 very hot slap by then

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by ektbear: 6:16am On Aug 17, 2012
If the girl likes you, and you don't just grab her in an ogreish manner, then you won't.

My favorite trick is to put my arm over a girl's shoulder, then let my hand drape down to touch her breast grin

No one can fault you for this particular move, or call you crude.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by loucrux(m): 6:28am On Aug 17, 2012
That's a pretty cool trick you know....*tempting*
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by rodeo0070(m): 6:44am On Aug 17, 2012
loucrux: Seriously if you look out there,about 89.9% of young ladies aged between 16-32yrs go on foam bra. Its really not nice making a man notice all the goodies and later find out they are only enhanced attributes of nature. Na wah oh
I think ladies will be more appropriate to answer your question and soothe your curiosity.
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by blackbalang(f): 7:24am On Aug 17, 2012
Let me help out...... Lol
For those with tiny peanuts- to make them look bigger
For those with slippers boobs- to lift and add volume
For those with moderate size but sensitive nipples- to protect themselves frm unnecessary stares( visible nipples)
For those with extra large mountains- ehmmmm still trying to figure this one out undecided
All of the above- GoOooooooooood packaging

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by loucrux(m): 8:16am On Aug 17, 2012
I think Breast Aurgmentation or implants will suit some peeps!!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by MMM2(m): 8:18am On Aug 17, 2012
Op

Pictures pls undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by Etaki: 8:50am On Aug 17, 2012
Foamy bra is synonymous with ladies that have small bob's.
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 17, 2012
loucrux: Seriously if you look out there,about 89.9% of young ladies aged between 16-32yrs go on foam bra. Its really not nice making a man notice all the goodies and later find out they are only enhanced attributes of nature. Na wah oh

wagbon!!(u go wise) grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by jaybee3(m): 8:52am On Aug 17, 2012
Why do people ask ridiculous questions?
Why do you wear boxers instead of pants?

Ever heard of the words preference/choice?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by loucrux(m): 9:05am On Aug 17, 2012
Jay,seriously u know the difference.. Now specify--boxers,pants or brief....ma brother,when you laps start pealing against eachother due to the size of ur THING,no one wuld school u on maybe to change from Pants to Boxers. Don't let us start something else oh.
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by jaybee3(m): 9:23am On Aug 17, 2012
loucrux: Jay,seriously u know the difference.. Now specify--boxers,pants or brief....ma brother,when you laps start pealing against eachother due to the size of ur THING,no one wuld school u on maybe to change from Pants to Boxers. Don't let us start something else oh.
Fair enough bro... So you decide to change tact for comfort abi? How is that any different to some girls choosing to wear foam padded bras?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by 193: 9:32am On Aug 17, 2012
LOL

Jayboogie caught in a tug of war with an asylum aspirant

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 17, 2012
Etaki: Foamy bra is synonymous with ladies that have small bob's.
Lmao......my boobs size.........hmmmm.....are like lemons............but foamy bras i use are like size 38DD. Imagine the shock i on their faces wen they always have on their faces wen we get to the ubdressing PART.............. I love my foamy well supported bras......

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by slimyem: 10:13am On Aug 17, 2012
blackbalang: Let me help out...... Lol
For those with tiny peanuts- to make them look bigger
For those with slippers boobs- to lift and add volume
For those with moderate size but sensitive nipples- to protect themselves frm unnecessary stares( visible nipples)
For those with extra large mountains- ehmmmm still trying to figure this one out undecided
All of the above- GoOooooooooood packaging
seriously...this is the whole truth...
Different girls...different reasons..
Different bwests....different reasons!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line / Pictures Of Men's Native - Trending Design / Identifying Your Skin Type Using Tissue Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.