Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Lagosians, Y Una Dey Always Feel Like Say Na Una Tyt Pass? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagosians, Y Una Dey Always Feel Like Say Na Una Tyt Pass? (628 Views)

5 Reasons Lagosians Love The BRT / Ikeja City Mall (Shoprite) Escalator Excites Lagosians / Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagosians, Y Una Dey Always Feel Like Say Na Una Tyt Pass? by fubbyy(m): 11:14am On Aug 17, 2012
Recently I was travelling 2 lagos with my cousin, we dropped at cele bus stop, ijesha
My cousin couldn't find his wallet again, we had no clue of how it happened

We managed and get to our destination, we narrated our story to my uncle and his family(whom we went to visit) we make a lot of joke from the incident that occurred

His second son make a statement like " that's why I said make una dey enter lasgidi steady so una go dey wise up" that statement pissed me off and it resulted to a big argument which was lagos vs ph

As a ph born and brought up I wonder why all these lagoon abi na lagos boys go dey always feel like say na dem sabi pass, even in school then small thing you go hear dem say lasgidi boy no dey fall hands,

they always assume that whatever happens in lagos has happened in nigeria as a whole,
I think we are over rating that town,

If you are a lagosian and you have this lasgidi this lasgidi that mentality, abeg comot 4 road make we see joor
Re: Lagosians, Y Una Dey Always Feel Like Say Na Una Tyt Pass? by OmoAlata(f): 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2012
fubbyy: lasgidi this lasgidi that mentality

What is lasgidi?
Re: Lagosians, Y Una Dey Always Feel Like Say Na Una Tyt Pass? by fubbyy(m): 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2012
Omo Alata:

What is lasgidi?

Nickname 4 lagos

(1) (Reply)

Travel To Canada / How Is Europe Economy Generally For Now / gh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.