Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

9ice Versus - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 9ice Versus (841 Views)

9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus / 9ice New Singles Adigun Ojuwon'lo, Attitude & Everyday (free Downloads) / Wizkid Versus Olamide - Who Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9ice Versus by abysirius(m): 11:25am On Aug 17, 2012
TGIF so let's try skive or chill out a little and do the review of 9ice Album- VERSUS. As we're al aware that he dropped 2 albums late last year taking his total to 5 with Versus being one of them.
Unlike all the other 4, Versus is unique. It has a total of 18 tracks with all being collabos with 1 notable artiste in both d naija/ghanian musical industry. Few among artiste feature in this album include 2baba himself, Banky W, Wizzy, Wizboy, Mode9 and many others like that. I've listen to these albums most especially VERSUS and I can confidently tell u it is gr8! Take for instance the track 1- nice collabo. 2face 'killd' that song. The two seem to know hw to do it together. Nice track, nice lyrics.
But I understand u might love another track in d album as I believe they are all good music. I want to see your comments and sentiments.

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor To Launch Music Album In December! / New Music: Game - Stripper Ft Wale / What Music Makes You Cry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.