Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,563 members, 7,837,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Learning .NET Programming Languge - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learning .NET Programming Languge (1472 Views)

Learning To Program With Java by the Fulaman / Library Codes 2015 For VB.NET Programming Language / Is Java Programming Harder Than Microsoft.net Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Learning .NET Programming Languge by afolabom: 9:53am On Aug 18, 2012
Hello guyz. I want to learn .Net programming language and i am not really sure how to go about it.
I am a web designer and learning .Net seems to be the next stage
Is there anyone in the house who can give an insight on how to go about or put me through?
i will really appreciate....

Thanks....
Re: Learning .NET Programming Languge by naijaswag1: 10:00pm On Aug 18, 2012
I am not a .net person rather Java.However,since you are a web designer,I want to believe that you know PHP,why dont you learn ASP.NET which is .net's web scripting language then combine it with C#.net with SQL Server.Thats web scripting+OOP+relational database knowledge==complete microsoft .net web developer.
Re: Learning .NET Programming Languge by Gomez(m): 11:57am On Aug 20, 2012
If you stay around Island, then buzz us.
Re: Learning .NET Programming Languge by hoodboi(m): 2:34pm On Feb 08, 2013
First of all .Net is not a language. It is a combination of several languages under one platform. Secondly you need to determine which of the languages you wish to learn, this will be determined by what you wish to use the language for. Thirdly, you can learn the language all by yourself. If you wish to learn visual basic.net, first learn vb6. But for every other language just get a good ebook, you can download online. I would recommend O'reily books. .net is a very powerful language with a lot of advantages. It is a language that is yet to be fully appreciated and one at which I can say I am very very good at.
Re: Learning .NET Programming Languge by Javanian: 6:51pm On Feb 08, 2013

(1)

Yahoo Buys Teen’s Start-up For $30 Million / Programming MADE EASY, Download All Programming Books At All Engineering Studies / Dynamic Web Content Fully Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.