Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

How To Send Tweets To Twitter Via SMS - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Send Tweets To Twitter Via SMS (2066 Views)

How Can I Upload My Picture To Twitter Through Mobile Phone ? / Mtn Users Can Now Receive Facebook Notifications & Updates Via Sms! (not Bb) / To Check Airtime Balance and Access Expiry Date on MTN via SMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Send Tweets To Twitter Via SMS by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2012
Have you been so busy that you have not had enough time to go online? as well as not having good internet connection to always stay on twitter?Do you know that you can tweet i.e. update your twitter while offline? Here is an article on How to send tweet to twitter via text message. Read carefully to apply this awesome tip.
To set this, two steps are to be taken, and they are:

Activating your mobile phone on your twitter account and Sending tweet via text message

To Activate.

Go to your twitter profile

Click on Settings and then Mobile.Enter your mobile phone number to activate, following the instructions given carefully.
You will receive a confirmation message from Twitter that your phone has been activated.

Now, on your phone. Add 40404 to your contact list as twitter.

To send your tweet

Go to your text messaging option, enter 40404 as the recipient.

Type your tweet as message and press send.That is all.Your tweet will be updated automatically on your profile and visible to your followers.

Note; not more than 140 characters.What do you say about this?
Get info like this using the link on my signature.
Re: How To Send Tweets To Twitter Via SMS by pearlhapi(f): 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2012
binger: Have you been so busy that you have not had enough time to go online? as well as not having good internet connection to always stay on twitter?Do you know that you can tweet i.e. update your twitter while offline? Here is an article on How to send tweet to twitter via text message. Read carefully to apply this awesome tip.
To set this, two steps are to be taken, and they are:

Activating your mobile phone on your twitter account and Sending tweet via text message

To Activate.

Go to your twitter profile

Click on Settings and then Mobile.Enter your mobile phone number to activate, following the instructions given carefully.
You will receive a confirmation message from Twitter that your phone has been activated.

Now, on your phone. Add 40404 to your contact list as twitter.

To send your tweet

Go to your text messaging option, enter 40404 as the recipient.

Type your tweet as message and press send.That is all.Your tweet will be updated automatically on your profile and visible to your followers.

Note; not more than 140 characters.What do you say about this?
Get info like this using the link on my signature.
tried this once when a friend asked me to buh it didn't work•
Re: How To Send Tweets To Twitter Via SMS by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2012
Try it again following the outlined steps.You wont be disappointed
Re: How To Send Tweets To Twitter Via SMS by pearlhapi(f): 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2012
binger: Try it again following the outlined steps.You wont be disappointed
aiit

(1) (Reply)

Hard Reset Keys For All Android Devices / Play Store No Connection Error Fix (root Is Required) / Storage Problem On Infinix Hot2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.