Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Construction Workers (Professionals, Aspirants And Practitioners) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Construction Workers (Professionals, Aspirants And Practitioners) (2231 Views)

Marine Engineering Aspirants And Practitioners: Any Future? / Civil Engineering: Aspirants And Practitioners / Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Workers (Professionals, Aspirants And Practitioners) by ajayioluwatobi(m): 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2012
This is the Thread for the Feilds of Civil Engineering,Building Technology,Quantity surveying,Surveying and Geoinformatics,Mechanical Engineering,Electrical Engineering..... feel free to ask questions and the experts answer you......

1 Like

Re: Construction Workers (Professionals, Aspirants And Practitioners) by google1(m): 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2012
okay am in ..... Am a builder.. Presently working @ julius berger as site supervisor...
Re: Construction Workers (Professionals, Aspirants And Practitioners) by excel26(m): 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2012
Builder/Construction Manager.....
Re: Construction Workers (Professionals, Aspirants And Practitioners) by zub(m): 11:52am On Aug 28, 2012
am a fresh graduate. Studied quantity surveying at oau. Presently luking for work.
Re: Construction Workers (Professionals, Aspirants And Practitioners) by y2kebele247: 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2012
please house i need a place to be attached. i am a geologist and not working.
all i need is a place to be attached and work to gain experience.
my no is 08023872757,,eminalus@gmail.com.
Re: Construction Workers (Professionals, Aspirants And Practitioners) by Insanity(m): 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2012
google1: okay am in ..... Am a builder.. Presently working @ julius berger as site supervisor...

Am a civl engineer with site supervision experience as an intern. How interesting is your work? As a site supervisor @julius berger, what's d work like? D challenges you face while on duty? How did you get your current job? Am currently looking for job as a site supervisor, so any advice you give will be helpful to me.
Re: Construction Workers (Professionals, Aspirants And Practitioners) by Estiimable(m): 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2012
I am a graduate of Civil Engineering with a good Second Class Upper grade. I have been out of school for two years now and I currently need a place to practice and learn. Your help will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Construction Workers (Professionals, Aspirants And Practitioners) by deolub: 8:56am On Sep 07, 2012
Hmmmmm......Wondering why people only comment on Construction, Civil engineering threads on this forum looking for Job....I really think its not good enough...I suggest some of us that are practicing should start talking about how they are finding there job interesting.....
I mean @google1 should start with his job and experience at Julius Berger.
Re: Construction Workers (Professionals, Aspirants And Practitioners) by CLEANSLATE: 10:39am On Sep 08, 2012
Please house,
am a graduate of building technology.i graduated since 2003 but have no job uptill now,if anyone have any link or any opening i will appreciate it.my no is 08037748856 .e mail fediocare@yahoo.com
Re: Construction Workers (Professionals, Aspirants And Practitioners) by zaakyng: 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2012
For your mechanical engineering services work such as mechanical design,layout and installation of plumbing works,air conditioner.call 08120979349. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Construction Workers (Professionals, Aspirants And Practitioners) by adehinde: 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
Don't miss out..

3 in 1 mega promo:

MsProject,
Primavera,
Project management.

Fee: N30,000 only for 3 courses.

Combined training.

Dates: Sept 6,7,13,14,20
Time: 11am

Venue: Hundred degrees, 1st floor imole oluwa house, 11 isheri road, Aguda ogba, Lagos.

Payments made into: Gtbank Hundred degrees company 0136940851.

BB. 272E681E
pls pass it on.
Re: Construction Workers (Professionals, Aspirants And Practitioners) by PetroPlays: 11:18am On Feb 20, 2016
PetroPlays International is an Indigenous Upstream Training and Research Development Company that provides world-class graduate and post-graduate geoscience exploration & production continuing education skill solutions for human capacity building in the Nigerian petroleum industry. Based in Lagos- Nigeria, our vision is to make world-class continuing education available to everyone, including aspiring professionals, young professionals and professionals in the oil and gas sector at an affordable cost.

When “Preparation” meets Opportunity, “Success” is inevitable
“Success comes with Discipline and Training”

The Training Schedule Brochure is a projection of all our courses that will help add value to your career and also help plan your training for the year.

Course Title: Applications of GIS and Remote Sensing in PORT HARCOURT and LAGOS
PORT HARCOURT Training Date: 7th – 11th March, 2016.
LAGOS Training Date: 29th Feb - 4th March, 2016.
Fee: N55, 000...

A discount of N5,000 is available if you make payment a week to the training date.
Time: 9am – 4pm.
Check the attached advert for full details and course content.

Training Softwares; Surfer, Google Earth, IDIRIS SELVA, ARCGIS Softwares.

Recognized Certificates will be issued after training

See LAGOS AND PORT HARCOURT ADVERT BELOW

Click on the Links Below.....

PetroPlays International Training Brochure for Jan - June, 2016.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9TIMaoKlgjrWmpJc2F6NC1RVWM/view?usp=sharing

PetroPlays International Training Picture Slide Videos for all our courses in 2015.
https://www.facebook.com/petroplaysinternational/videos/531712050327825/?pnref=story

For more information/enquiries on how to register: Visit our office, or Send a mail training@petroplays.com or petroplaysinternational@gmail.com or Call any of these Phone Numbers: 0809-990-7354, 0816-920-2093, and 0909-837-0495

Add/Like our Facebook Page/ LinkedIn Page: PetroPlays International and website: www.petroplays.com for more training updates.
Add us on BBM: 24DC0F85, WhatsApp: 0816-920-2093

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited Free Browsing / How Much Do They Pay Entry Level Staff In Heritage Bank / Fantastic Salary, But I Am Not Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.