Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

How I Started My Affiliate Marketing Business Profitably And The Lessons Learned - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Started My Affiliate Marketing Business Profitably And The Lessons Learned (1712 Views)

Some Things I Have Learned So Far In Internet Marketing!!! You Need To See This / How To Buy Expiring Domain Names: Lessons Learned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Started My Affiliate Marketing Business Profitably And The Lessons Learned by IncomeTutor: 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2012
Do you want to start affiliate marketing business in Nigeria with as little as the cost to register a domain name? Then read my story and learn from my humble beginning in internet marketing. You can make money on the internet on the very first day of starting an online business.

Few years ago, I was in a rut and I felt I have had enough with corporate jobs and all the bullying bosses who exploit employees to better the fortunes of their families at the expense of labourers who are supposed to be entitled to their wages. Or how will you explain a case of an employer who did not pay 3 months salaries in arrears of his employees but had the mind and effrontery to take his family to United Kingdom for a summer vacation from the company’s coffer?

As a graduate accountant and saddled with my accounting job responsibilities, I was always privileged to financial information of the companies I worked for since my National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) days. I know how much money was coming in and how much money was going out of the companies’ purse. And this got me thinking on how to start a business and become my own boss.

The zeal to become an entrepreneur and employer of labour was gradually welling up inside me by the day. Unfortunately, the enthusiasm was always dampened whenever I think of business startup costs in Nigeria. You have to pay 2-3 years rent in advance preferably in a high brow area especially if your business is services oriented.

As a small business consultant myself, I know the pros and cons of starting a business in Nigeria. You will be grappling with all sorts of business killers and enemies such as Local Government touts, shylock landlords, epileptic or non-existent electricity or power supply, and so on.

Fortunately too, I am a voracious reader of motivational and business related books. For the umpteenth time, I have just finished reading “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill and I was highly keyed up with the ideas shared by the author. I needed a financial breakthrough at the time and urgently too. But the hostile business environment was not encouraging for starters like me in any way especially when there was no sufficient savings as a backup.

While wallowing in the doldrums, some thoughts kept on coming to mind repeatedly. One of them is that I should always think of solutions and NOT problems when looking at situations all the time. The second thought was that where there is a will, there is always a way. With this in mind, I was now prepared to face all odds no matter what happens in order to succeed in life.

I walked up to my study and saw the latest SuccessDigest magazine on the shelf. I picked it up and re-read every page of the magazine. I started conducting my due diligence on some of the internet business ideas I read about and finally decided to start with affiliate marketing business. The rest is history as I was in net profits the very first month I started an online business.

This is what I started with:

I did my market research before starting an internet business based on my interest and passion.

-I wrote a business plan to follow. Many business owners and newbies overlook this but it is critical to your success.

-I registered a domain name for about =N=1,500 in Nigeria money and purchased web hosting.

-I learned internet marketing skills that will make me succeed in my online marketing campaigns. Indeed, I burnt the midnight oil to learn lots of stuff as I was still working at the time. I never take things for granted.

-I kept my budget low at the beginning and spent more time to get a handle of how internet business works. You must get your hands dirty. Nothing good comes easy. You are certainly not shyster Nigeria politicians who command money at will.

-I was never carried away with bogus claims and internet hype that promise the moon and sun. You cannot deceive me with “earn $24,000 in 24 hours without computer knowledge or even when you cannot click the mouse that a 6 year old child can do it! It is pure baloney! It doesn’t add up!

-I always invest in my knowledge. There is nothing as bad as groping in the dark with your eyes closed. If you want it totally free, you will get it expensive. It is as simple as that!

-Never be afraid to fail forward. Now I make a living on the internet, although I hardly publicize or flaunt how much I make online on a monthly basis. But remember that it did not come free or on a platter of gold. Make your own mistakes and learn from it. Someday, you may write an ebook on “7 Mistakes Internet Entrepreneurs Make and How to Avoid Them.” You can sell the electronic book to recoup your lost investment and time.

-Start a small business of your own even if it is on part time basis and let it grow before you are fired or retired from your cozy job.

You will succeed in your online business and affiliate marketing business!

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Affiliate Marketing Business Profitably And The Lessons Learned by Emmelix(m): 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2012
Good to know that there are people out there. Who have same thought pattern like I have.

There are only to ways to success:
join a corporate and climb to the top or
Create your own corporate ladder

Is amazing how we still cling to an old success formula of study hard,get good grade so you get a good job.the truth is there are no jobs not to talk of good jobs
Its insanity to be doing same thing,same way and expecting a different result.

I know some will say not every body will be a boss of there own,but does that can I think internet marketing is the way to start.
But like he said invest in yourself,buy books,get mentors
Re: How I Started My Affiliate Marketing Business Profitably And The Lessons Learned by benz33(m): 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2012
IncomeTutor...u did not deliver the Topic of ur post at all, ur post is still baseless, u ve refused to really tell us how u started and how u were able to make ur first money and how u overcome challenges.....details plsssssssssss
Re: How I Started My Affiliate Marketing Business Profitably And The Lessons Learned by biz1234: 2:48am On Aug 19, 2012
I agree with you in total, internet business is the best way to go today, with the array of income opportunities the internet parades, I think it will be safe for any one desiring to venture into internet business to learn from an expert who is willing to pour it all out.

One thing I have discovered with most Nigerians is that they just sit back and think money will just roll into their bank account, that is why some days back I had a client, when I asked him to come for my training with his laptop, he show eventually showed up with a phone, how funny, if any one is truly serious about working on the internet, then you must be ready to pay the price. Work, work, work and more work. That is the secret, nothing good in life comes easy.
Re: How I Started My Affiliate Marketing Business Profitably And The Lessons Learned by IncomeTutor: 9:19am On Aug 22, 2012
benz33: IncomeTutor...u did not deliver the Topic of ur post at all, ur post is still baseless, u ve refused to really tell us how u started and how u were able to make ur first money and how u overcome challenges.....details plsssssssssss

Baseless post? You must be kidding!

Re-read that post and ask specific questions in
order to get specific answers.
Re: How I Started My Affiliate Marketing Business Profitably And The Lessons Learned by shagmus(m): 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2013
Yeah, income tutor really benefited from ur thread. But l wud like further enlightenment, don't mind paying 4 e books if dey wud b beneficial. Contact me via email - akmabaker@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My Affiliate Marketing Business Profitably And The Lessons Learned by ecash2: 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
[img]http://1.bp..com/-62jjPlWabCo/U5F_QCkuSII/AAAAAAAAAco/8B2CJo_v9nA/s1600/google+adsense.png[/img]

Dear Friend...
Welcome to my special money making post and and today, I will be showing you how you can make money online following my system.
Well, there are lots of ways anyone can use to make money online, but today, I will be showing you just one way I use to make money online, and how you can follow the same system and use it to make unstoppable flow of income for yourself!

Before I go into telling you about making money online, let me quickly tell you a little about myself. I started using the internet since 2003, that’s about 11years ago and I Heard about Making Money Online In 2008 but I really started making money online late 2009 and since then, my online income has been increasing.
If you have never made any money online before, then pay attention to this page because what I will be revealing to you is going to be the most important information you will ever read!

If you continue reading you will discover you exactly how I make up to $1,500 per month from Google Adsense program online and it doesn’t matter if you are a graduate, undergraduate, worker, business person, etc.
No more stories let’s get down into it…

What’s Google Adsense program all about?
Google Adsense is a program developed by Google Int’l in 2002 and presently, they pay about $30 billion dollars every month to people using their Adsense Program.

How does Google Adsense work?
If you own a website for example and register with Adsense program, Google will display adverts from their advertisers on your website and when any visitor clicks on the ads, you the website owner receives about 60% of the amount paid by the advertiser. And at the end of every month Google will send you your Check.

Where Does Google Get All The Money To Pay You?
Google have another program called Google Adwords. Google Adwords is a program designed for advertisers. Advertisers are really the ones that pay Google for Google to place their adverts on your site. So Google will share about 60% profit with you when such adverts are displayed on your website.
I’m very sure you’ve seen some adverts displayed on some sites before?
Maybe you haven’t taken note of those adverts.
Look at the screen shot below to and see what I’m talking about.
I’m sure you have seen something like this on a site before

[img]http://2.bp..com/-tXmgyal336k/U48O7grjUHI/AAAAAAAAAcI/-VVkcUIvm3E/s1600/google+adsense.jpg[/img]

How does Google put adverts on your site?
When you register with Google Adsense program, Google will give you a special code to put on your site, this code will enable Google to display adverts basis on the keywords in your site contents. If for example the adverts displayed on your site costs $1 per click that means Google will give you about 60% of $1 which is $0.60.

What are keywords?
Keywords are what people are really searching for online. Example, people can search for words like latest naija music, free softwares etc… these are examples of keywords.

THE MATHEMATICS
Let’s do the maths. Imagine you having a website that have a $1 keyword and only 20 persons click on the advert google has placed on your site per day, then you will be earning 20 x $0.60 = $12 per day which will amount to $12 x 30 = $336 per month... that’s not much, but if you have about 100 persons clicking per day… then you will be having much…
There are keywords that pays higher amount like $10 per click,
Okay let’s say you have a keyword that pays $4 per click and you just have 20 clicks per day that means you will be having $48 per day which will give you $1,344 per month. That means you only need 20 visitors that will click it, which is really not difficult if you know how to get them!

Screenshot of a real Google Adsense account showing My proven system

[img]http://2.bp..com/-KP0SOj0TFVw/U2kbEvBJsiI/AAAAAAAAAVM/04t62lFPbss/s1600/adsense+account.png[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-ePr0L9X8aDM/U5F_QLYc3AI/AAAAAAAAAck/wQneKQAqRNE/s1600/fresh+google+adsense.jpg[/img]

Look at how much I made today, just $92 plus and I made $122 my yesterday [/b]which is pretty higher than today’s own. My current balance over [b]$1,700

You might be thinking: "That doesn't look as impressive as what I
usually see on pages like this"...

But I’m not here to dazzle you with photoshop magic concocted by some
hyped up wannabe!

The truth is... Making Money from Online Easy!
Yet most people fail before they even get started.
They end up with nothing to show for all their hard work... with so many ebooks they’ve bought from so-called internet gurus.
Because that's what our competition would suggest you do, to desperately live up to their "Earn $50,000 Per Month" hyped up strategies, which just don't work for regular people!
Sound familiar?
You're about to learn a cold hard truth.

It may upset you.
It may even make you want to close this page and forget you saw it...
But I'll make you a promise - stick with it, hear me out...
And I guarantee you'll be glad you did.
I’m here to tell you that if you have failed to make money on Online...
It's not your fault, because...

[size=20pt]They Have Been Lying To You![/size]
There are tons of "how to make money online" ebooks out there... Maybe you've been an "experiment" for cheap marketers trying to make quick money on outdated information?
Some of these products are good of course, but 99.99% of them suffer from the same problem... If they aren't outright lying to you, then at least they aren't telling you the full truth.

And even if they are telling you what to do...
They are certainly not showing you how to do it!
But I’m here to tell you...
You don’t need to be a guru before you start making money online
You don’t need to be a graduate either

You can't just press a big red button and make money while you sleep!
A lot of work won't make you rich!
In fact making more money online doesn’t mean working more hours. It’s not about working harder… it’s about working SMARTER [/b]and using [b]LEVERAGE.

When you know how to work smarter through using leverage (and I will show you how), you can then optimize your income by making more money online.
If you want more money, forget about working more hours or getting a second job. Take the shortcut, and make more cash, super-fast with a proven system.

[size=20pt]“YOU ONLY NEED A PROVEN SIMPLE SYSTEM THAT WORKS BEST THEN YOU FORGET THE REST!”[/size]

That’s true, there is nothing as good as having a simple easy to follow Money Making System that brings you guaranteed and constant flow of cash into your bank account any time you need it.
I know it’s hard or you to believe this but I'll be honest with you...
When I first started working online I did everything completely wrong. You see, most People don’t get this; they are way too busy doing the wrong thing and expecting to get the right result and you know that’s not possible, I’m sure you know that old wise saying “Follow Who Know Road”.

The good news for you is that I can help you skip almost all of the effort required to figure out what works doing online business. Why? Because I know a secret you don't and the secret many of the so-called guru won’t even dare to tell you.

Like I said There are lots of ways to make money online. None of them matter until you've made money using just one way that works. Until then, everything else is a distraction that kills your chances.
The key is finding that one way. Until you find it, you'll be flailing around searching for it, growing more and more frustrated by the day.

That's why I struggled for so long. I found myself distracted by a hundred different things that "could work" instead of concentrating on the perfect model that really work. I know you don’t want to go through the same long process I’ve gone through do you?
Of course not!

Now wouldn't it be better...
If you could skip all the hassles, trial by error and start making money the right way?
A simple system that shows you how to do what the pros are doing and get same result?
To use a proven system that works and can make money real fast any time you want it?

A system that can guide you step-by-step how to get your money here in Nigeria?
Yes I know you really want that!

That's exactly what I wanted to teach you!
And yes I say wanted, because I suddenly realized...
Why Teach You A System I Have Perfected?
You see, I am just plain sick of seeing people getting ripped off!

I know how difficult it can be when you are just starting out (I've been there) and I know you probably don't have hours upon hours to spend.
That’s the same reason I took matters into my hands to test this system with just few persons to see if it will work for them as it did for me, and to my greatest surprise, it worked perfectly and the results they got was amazing.

Here are some testimonies from some satisfied persons who have used my system!

[img]http://2.bp..com/-yo_SpDJPWmo/U2oPLRP1NRI/AAAAAAAAAac/M58jOKPfeD0/s1600/testimonies.png[/img]

All you need is a business model that lets you start fast, without having stress, and pays off extremely quickly so you can build on your profits to take your business to the next level.

S[b]o let me help you…by handing you the perfect solution![/b]
I’m offering you… the fastest and quickest method I’ve used to make instant cash online!
This is a system that does almost everything for you. This system is called Google Adsense Secret Cash System.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-KUoPRYLltKI/U2oPIN2528I/AAAAAAAAAaU/aimNxMUOq6A/s1600/package.png[/img]

This system is completely a LAZY MAN's system that will let you make money in your own convenient time! And it is the simplest way I've ever found to make consistent, easy, big profits on the Internet.
The Google Adsense Secret Cash System is literally the product of years worth of sweat and hard work.
I have tried, tested and perfected this online money making system so you can avoid the usual trial and error (mostly error) others go through.

[size=20pt]Here's Exactly What You Get With Your Google Adsense Secret System![/size]

#You will discover my secret method that you can use to open your own Google Adsense account in less than Five minutes

without any website:
usually, you can only open Google Adsense account by having your own paid website.

#Fast Account Approval: [/b]I will show you exactly step-by-step with Video how you can get your new Google Adsense

account approved within 24hrs – you don’t need to wait for their regular 48hrs to get their approval – Guaranteed! I will

show you how to make money from Google Adsense without having your own website (if you don't like to have one)…

[b]#Free Website Creation:
Video that will teach you how to create your own free website and blog and get it running in

less than 10 minutes. And there's absolutely no set up required... You don't need a hosting account, a domain, website design

or any technical skills whatsoever...

#Auto Content Generation: Copy and Paste Content spinning and generation, how you can generate contents for you blog,

without breaking Google Adsense Terms & Conditions – Google will not catch you if you use this system (contents are Unique &

original)

#Earn More Money From High Paying Keywords: You will discover Google’s loophole and how to get insider information

about TOP PAYING KEYWORDS for your website and get up to $5 per click from Google Adsense.

#Advanced Super Traffic Generation: Step-by-step how to drive traffic to your website without hassle (the more persons

that comes to your site, the more clicks you might likely have, this means more cash).

#Eye Catching Code Placement: I will take you by the hand and show you where to place your Google Adsense code so that

visitors can easily click on it (this is one reason why most website owners don’t make much money with Google Adsense because

they place their ads on the wrong place).

#Full Monetization: [/b]I also show you how to make Google display more advert on your site for click (remember, more

advert means more money when they are clicked)

[b]#Grabbing Your Cheque Monthly:
You will learn how to get your Google Adsense Cheque sent to your doorstep monthly.

#Plus More benefits uncovered inside…

I Know Google Adsense Like The Back Of My Hand... And I Want YOU To Reap The Profits From It!
And the best part... everything is easy to follow
When I Say Easy To Follow... I Really Mean It!
Everything is set up for you and ready to go!
You can start generating your income in just few weeks if you are really serious!
All you have to do is Follow the instructions correctly you are ready to go... just like copy and paste!

And it gets better...
If you secure your Copy of the Google Adsense Secret Ebook, today - I'll give you free instant access to My N10,000+ value Fast Action Bonus...

I Know Google Adsense Like The Back Of My Hand... And I Want YOU To Reap The Profits From It!
And the best part... everything is easy to follow
When I Say Easy To Follow... I Really Mean It!
Everything is set up for you and ready to go!
You can start generating your autopilot income in less than 48hours from now if you are really serious!
All you have to do is Follow the instructions correctly you are ready to go... just like copy and paste!
And it gets better...
If you secure your Copy of the Google Adsense Secret Ebook, today - I'll give you free instant access to My N10,000+ value Fast Action Bonus...

[size=26pt]FAST ACTION BONUSES FOR ACTION TAKERS[/size]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-FCqe0aWoPDw/U2oO8ohcSfI/AAAAAAAAAZc/Q1uZq05D1Eg/s1600/action+bonus.png[/img]

If you can turn on a computer - check your emails and browse the internet...
Then You Know Everything You Need... To Make Money With This System!

That's All Great...But You Might Be Thinking That Such A Feature Packed Value Offer Is Going To Cost A Small Fortune...

But Don't Worry...

I’m going to reveal exactly how you can get your hands on this system for much less than you think.
This is fast, easy to get started, and can provide you with exactly the kind of lifestyle you've been looking for...
So we need to talk about price.

As with everything else in Google Adsense Secret Package - This is designed to be as easy as possibly for you!

How much is a system that has been proven to generate over $100 Per Day worth?
It would be fair if I charge you $100 for this or the Naira Equivalent for this package.
But thankfully, I’m not asking anything like $100 (N16,500)

In fact, not even charging you half of that...

If you place your order right now...
I’m going to practically give you the whole package plus the bonus for Just N2,500...
And if you order for your package today, you'll get your special Google Adsense Secret System package plus full bonus and sent to your email address, for only N2,500.

[size=26pt] HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDERS[/size]

I know a lot of persons need this package, but I am only handing this package to just 20 persons because I am a very busy person I can only Coach 20 persons. So if you want to be among the 20 persons to take advantage of this package, so I am limiting the number of persons who will be using this system!
For you to be among the 20 persons who will be getting it for N2,500, All you need to do is to send a text with these words “I need the Google Adsense Package” to 08026667592 there after you place a call to see if you are among the 20 persons to get the package. Then I will text you my account details to make your payments.

Once you have paid, The Google Adsense System Ebook + Action Bonuses Will Be Sent To
Your E-mail Within 1hour of Payment Confirmation!

NOTE: Call Before Making Any Payment

[size=28pt]Fair Warning![/size]

This is a time sensitive offer...
This is not a gimmick - In order to make this more restrictive for the benefit of the fast action takers... the price will increase soon!
Well I cannot guarantee that you can still get this Package plus the action bonus at this cheap price if you don’t call to order now!
Take action today!
The life that you want is waiting for you ... I’m holding the key right here... you just need to grab it!

So I advice you stop whatever you are doing now and place your order immediately!
If you don’t call to order now and call later, I cannot guarantee that you can still get this Package plus the action bonus at this cheap price!
Take action today!

To your Google Adsense Success!

[img]http://2.bp..com/-f4i040dOldk/U2oDO7q03pI/AAAAAAAAAYQ/n2lcSyVaDUg/s1600/bliss.png[/img]
for: Google Adsense Secret

(1) (Reply)

. / Beat The Bookies Starting Now!!! Best Professional Football Tips / Best Place To Buy Wholesale Goods, Ogbete Or New Market?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.