Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (1714 Views)

How Good Is Home/office Cleaning Business In Nigeria? / Kalahari Nigeria - How Good Is The Online Shop? / Zimbabwean White Farmers: how are they doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by fordunit(m): 10:48am On Jan 12, 2013
Re: . by fm7070: 11:57am On Jan 12, 2013
if you've used 1.2 or 1.5mm and its doing fine, no harm in trying.
Re: . by fordunit(m): 1:18pm On Jan 12, 2013
@Fm7070: I need to be very sure cos I buy in large quantity and stock. That way, I don't need to start running hecter sketter all in the name of feeding my fishes.

1 Like

Re: . by fm7070: 10:35am On Jan 16, 2013
I can only advice you to test this new feed with few fishes like 500pcs
compare the growth with other ones that you feed with another feeds
I think whatever observation you get from there should be the right judgement

1 Like

Re: . by integrityfood: 10:46am On Jan 16, 2013
I am interested in cat fish farming and about to establish one. please is it a good venture? what advise can you give me to make me successful in the business? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: . by ndioyem: 11:21am On Jan 16, 2013
Hello, if you are really serious about the business as new entrants into catfish business, you need to get ready quite some amount of money. Don't believe the lie you are usually told that you can make do with just 20,000 naira. No. You need some amount. Then get an exprienced tutor to put you through. This is important or else you may soon crash in the business. I am talking from exprience now i learnt my lesson. Well their is place you can learn from the experts for free, i just discovered the site and it will be good you avail yourselves the opportunity. www dot growcatfish dot com/forum
Re: . by integrityfood: 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2013
ndioyem: Hello, if you are really serious about the business as new entrants into catfish business, you need to get ready quite some amount of money. Don't believe the lie you are usually told that you can make do with just 20,000 naira. No. You need some amount. Then get an exprienced tutor to put you through. This is important or else you may soon crash in the business. I am talking from exprience now i learnt my lesson. Well their is place you can learn from the experts for free, i just discovered the site and it will be good you avail yourselves the opportunity. www dot growcatfish dot com/forum

Thank you very much. pls drop ur contact perhaps you might even be of help with your experience and contacts.
Re: . by ndioyem: 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2013
integrityfood:

Thank you very much. pls drop ur contact perhaps you might even be of help with your experience and contacts.

You are welcome intergrityfood. You can holla me on 08051196087. Are you new in the business?
Re: . by integrityfood: 11:13am On Jan 21, 2013
@ Ndioyem, thanks
Re: . by ndioyem: 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2013
Sorry i forgot to add. If you are new to the business, the owner of the website www dot growcatfish dot com has written series of ebook on catfish business from his wealth of experience. You automatically get a catfish starter guide when you sign up on the website and you can even request for more from the guy. The guy has worked with many big players in catfish industry b4 he shoot out, so you can trust his judgement. Oh! wish I knew this much when I was starting out in the business.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Books In Lagos / What Low Startup Capital Offline/online Business Are You Currently Into? / 3 Unique Ways To Publicize Your Business For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.